The Secret in Your Heart

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

abdd

The Secret in Your Heart

Post by abdd »

1. In your heart there is a very big secret, which you have never realized, because you have been living in a world without light. Your heart and your spirit have been taken away by the evil one; your eyes have been covered by darkness and cannot see the sun in the sky and cannot see the twinkling star in the night sky.

2. Your ears have been blocked by deceitful words and cannot hear the thunderous voice of Jehovah and cannot hear the sound of many waters flowing from the throne. You have lost everything you should possess and have lost everything bestowed to you by the Almighty, entering into the boundless sea of misery, with no power of rescue and with no hope of survival, only struggling and rushing….

3. From that moment on, you are bound to be afflicted by the evil one, turning away from the blessings of the Almighty, turning away from the supply of the Almighty, and taking a path of no return, a path of no return. Thousands of God’s calls can hardly arouse, can hardly arouse your heart and can hardly arouse your spirit. You are fast asleep in the hand of the evil one, where there is no direction or road signs.

4. Since then, you have lost your original innocence and begun to escape from the care of the Almighty. The evil one directs your everything in your heart and becomes your life. You begin to enshrine him, and you and he promise to live and die together. You are completely ignorant where you come from.

5. Throughout the several thousand years of wind and rain, you have been walking together with the evil one, together with it “dealing with” the God who was the source of your life, and you do not know to repent, much less know that you have got to the point of perishing. You forget that the evil one once tempted and afflicted you, and have thus been ravaged by the evil one gradually to this day.

6. Your heart and your spirit have become numb and rotten. You no longer complain about the misery of the world, no longer think that the world is unjust, much less care whether the Almighty exists. This is because the evil one has long been regarded by you as your birth father and you can no longer leave him. This is the “secret” in your heart.

Accompaniment: Ah … ah….

from “The Sighs of the Almighty” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
abdd

Re: The Secret in Your Heart

Post by abdd »

Yeah! God is leading human all over the world. He knows our secrets actually. He is the best helper. :)
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

abdd wrote:cannot hear the sound of many waters flowing from the throne.
Most modern toilet cisterns have a dual flush system which is perfectly audible when both mechanisms are activated together. I suggest you consult a local plumber for an upgrade to your throne-room.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Obvious Leo wrote: Most modern toilet cisterns have a dual flush system which is perfectly audible when both mechanisms are activated together. I suggest you consult a local plumber for an upgrade to your throne-room.
Damn you Leo. I was just thinking: great, this post is a gift, only to find you got there before me. Even so, it's good to run into you again.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

Harbal wrote: Even so, it's good to run into you again.
And you, my friend. I noticed your defection from under the steely gaze of the thought police elsewhere and was delighted to see you show up here. You will find this place a rich domain of comedic opportunity for the dedicated piss-taker albeit somewhat wanting in philosophical rigour. The general lawlessness and anarchy is well suited to those of a contrarian spirit and as long as you're not expecting to learn much you should feel right at home.

I've noted the absence of a number of my friends elsewhere with sadness and that only a handful of diehards remain to defend reason against the onslaught from religious fanatics, crackpot scientists and conspiracy theorists.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Obvious Leo wrote: albeit somewhat wanting in philosophical rigour.
That's a selling point for me. It means my own lack of philosophical rigour won't stand out so much.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Obvious Leo wrote:
abdd wrote:cannot hear the sound of many waters flowing from the throne.
Most modern toilet cisterns have a dual flush system which is perfectly audible when both mechanisms are activated together. I suggest you consult a local plumber for an upgrade to your throne-room.
If one listens very carefully there could even be a prophecy or two in the feedback. The secret is to be alert and don't leave before it's completely flushed. I will say this only once! God doesn't repeat himself.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Its the secret in your heart that usually kills you...by way of cardiac arrest.
ReliStuPhD

Post by ReliStuPhD »

attofishpi wrote:Its the secret in your heart that usually kills you...by way of cardiac arrest.
I think you mean "God's Will." :twisted:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

ReliStuPhD wrote:
attofishpi wrote:Its the secret in your heart that usually kills you...by way of cardiac arrest.
No..just clogged arteries.
ReliStuPhD

Post by ReliStuPhD »

attofishpi wrote:
ReliStuPhD wrote:
No..just clogged arteries.
...that God willed. :twisted: