What should religion be based on?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

mickthinks

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by mickthinks »

lol, You're brazen, Doc, I'll give you that! I understand you well enough to see that you are, like many another arrogant twat, trying to hide your twattishness by backtracking and pretending you have been misunderstood.
thedoc wrote:I didn't say that I didn't understand what she was trying to say but that she wasn't saying it very well.
thedoc wrote:Do you realize that if you had a better grasp of English grammar and language, your posts wouldn't sound like you were talking in riddles and they would be easier to understand.
"You're talking in riddles" is a time-honoured formula for blaming someone for one's inability to understand what they have said. So, although you didn't say "I don't understand you", you did say you didn't understand her.

But keep wriggling ...
Last edited by mickthinks on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbes' Choice

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Obvious Leo wrote:
mickthinks wrote: S/he isn't saying much, granted;
More of manden is not recognisable. This is by no means the only thread on this topic and I think we've seen all there is to see, which is sweet fuck-all.
I have to agree.

It is one thing to be German and having English as a Second Language, but all we have seen is obfuscation, and meaningless repetition.

There is precious little "Hier ist die Erklärung."
And a complete absence of Aufklärung, in the threads.