What should religion be based on?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by manden » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Poorest you are , that is perhaps a little chance .

User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8363
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:23 pm

manden wrote:How often : The true God is the real creator of the universe (More of himself is not recognizable) .

As you are clearly a master of logic and philosophy, you will know what a "question begging fallacy" is. And the question that remains begging is "What do you mean "God""?

User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8363
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:24 pm

manden wrote:That is your problem . I orientate to the true God . You here have no idea - blind as the mankind .
So if god created me, why has he made me blind?


As you are clearly a master of logic and philosophy, you will know what a "question begging fallacy" is. And the question that remains begging is "What do you mean "God""?

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by manden » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:59 pm

What do you mean with this question ?

User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8363
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:02 pm

manden wrote:What do you mean with this question ?
I mean I want to know what you think god is.

DUH.

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by manden » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:09 pm

The real God ist the real creator of the universe (more of himself is not recognizable ) .

User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8363
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:13 pm

manden wrote:The real God ist the real creator of the universe (more of himself is not recognizable ) .
So what do you mean God?

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by manden » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:26 pm

It is said ! Read and grasp !

User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8363
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:27 pm

manden wrote:It is said ! Read and grasp !
You've not said what you mean by the word "god" yet. So try again.

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by manden » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Last time : read and grasp !

thedoc
Posts: 6473
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by thedoc » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:20 pm

manden wrote:Last time : read and grasp !
You say God reveals himself in his creation, what has God revealed to you.

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by manden » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:51 pm

I said , the real creator of the universe ( the true God ) has created everything ! Not that what you say !

I could recognize at his creation that the real creator of the universe (more of himself not recognizable) really exists , because the real creator

has made this possibility for every human being , and I could reach the necessary ' human - moral ' level , which is necessary to recognize his

existence .

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5621
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:46 pm

manden wrote:I said , the real creator of the universe ( the true God ) has created everything ! Not that what you say !

I could recognize at his creation that the real creator of the universe (more of himself not recognizable) really exists , because the real creator

has made this possibility for every human being , and I could reach the necessary ' human - moral ' level , which is necessary to recognize his

existence .
How do you communicate with God?

PhilX

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by manden » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:57 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
manden wrote:I said , the real creator of the universe ( the true God ) has created everything ! Not that what you say !

I could recognize at his creation that the real creator of the universe (more of himself not recognizable) really exists , because the real creator

has made this possibility for every human being , and I could reach the necessary ' human - moral ' level , which is necessary to recognize his

existence .
How do you communicate with God?

PhilX
With the true God : Not ! But I thank him and beg that I can go the right way .

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5621
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: What should religion be based on?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:00 pm

manden wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
manden wrote:I said , the real creator of the universe ( the true God ) has created everything ! Not that what you say !

I could recognize at his creation that the real creator of the universe (more of himself not recognizable) really exists , because the real creator

has made this possibility for every human being , and I could reach the necessary ' human - moral ' level , which is necessary to recognize his

existence .
How do you communicate with God?

PhilX
With the true God : Not ! But I thank him and beg that I can go the right way .
Are you saying there is a God beyond God or that you are in communication with someone else lower than God?

PhilX

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests