Three Heavens of Swedenborg

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Montgomery77

Three Heavens of Swedenborg

Post by Montgomery77 »

Three heavens of Swedenborg in their neat and symmetrical relations to All- flesh still open to that final-analytical "arcanum" of disorder, otherness, spacing.

Swedenborg:
"Finally, a certain arcanum respecting the angels of the three heavens, which has not hitherto come into any one's mind, because degrees have not been understood, may be related"

"[it is] an inmost or highest something"

This arcanum (is) is precisely that which cannot be summed up under the three heavens----BECAUSE IT NEVER QUITE BELONGED TO THEM---in his own words, an "inmost or highest something"- the asymmetrical, discontinuous "dwelling place"- broke off from the order of spheres at the very birth of breath- a DETERMINED NO-THING at play in the inside.

Questions

Haven't we, in the way we have come to understand the three heavens of Swedenborg, pre-supposed an "arcanum" without measure that "heavenizes" and earthens the other spheres?

Is this not precisely what Swedenborg was alluding to in the "Arcanum of angelic degrees"?

Is this not the case with all "truth and knowledge"?

Before contemplating the three heavens the "arcanum" is already installed (by its own accord) without number, without language and prior to thought.

Semen of the three, therefore, was never structured to match an assertive truth.

The human being is the interface were this d̶i̶s̶e̶m̶b̶o̶d̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶
inseminates itself in the form of double being or "ghosting" (Hauntology) older than god and beyond the multiverse