Do you think God wants less for his children than what you w

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Do you think God wants less for his children than what you w

Post by Greatest I am »

Do you think God wants less for his children than what you want for yours?

Most Christians think that God created man to be subservient to him. We are to love honor and most of all obey and serve his wants and needs forever as his heavenly children.

As a son, I strained to do better than my father. This came naturally and thus I think most people do the same. We all want our parents to be proud of us.

As a father myself, I want my children to do as well as I have and then do better than what I have done. That to me would be the ideal. That eventually places my children above me, --- where they belong. This is natural and desirable.

I would not force my children beneath me and would reject any God who would not have his children exceed whatever he is.

Do you want your children to exceed your achievements?

Let me assume that you would not hold your children back and do want then to exceed whatever you are.

Do you think God wants less for his children than what you want for yours?

Regards
DL
GreatandWiseTrixie

Re: Do you think God wants less for his children than what y

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

God is a playa daddy. He hit it then quit it. Earth is an orphanage.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Do you mean, you want your children to be greedier than you?

You want them to take a larger piece of the pie? - Noticed you didn't mention anything about being more moral, more empathetic, more human...

Never had any kids - but the hog in trough game seems to be, to a large part, what is making this life on earth pure hell for an ever increasing number of people - in each coming generation.

So, in that case, thanks for making things more fucked-up. Hope your kid has extra everything...

What is this god you speak of & how do you worship it?

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:God is a playa daddy. He hit it then quit it. Earth is an orphanage.
God showed he was a deadbeat dad when he abandoned his son after coveting another man's wife and cuckolding Joseph.

My kind of God that. Not.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

Do you mean, you want your children to be greedier than you?

You want them to take a larger piece of the pie? - Noticed you didn't mention anything about being more moral, more empathetic, more human...

Never had any kids - but the hog in trough game seems to be, to a large part, what is making this life on earth pure hell for an ever increasing number of people - in each coming generation.

So, in that case, thanks for making things more fucked-up. Hope your kid has extra everything...

What is this god you speak of & how do you worship it?

I did not mention wealth but you sure jumped on that as my main focus, Christian.

Perhaps you should wonder why you did so.

As to my God. This is all you get for your ignorance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02cia ... =PLCBF574D

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbes ... r_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Seems that you do not know how to look at the world.

Every marker for evil I check is at the best level that we have ever enjoyed per capita. That would include crime levels, violent death including war, poverty and slavery.

I challenge you to find any marker of any evil you think has not decreased over time.

I doubt that you are man enough to recant after the way you answered.

Regards
DL
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

WAIT THE FUCK A MINUTE !!!!

I did not mention wealth.

YOU DID.

WTF?

Don't put that on me !

Wat u talkin bout?

GreatandWiseTrixie

Greatest I am wrote:

Every marker for evil I check is at the best level that we have ever enjoyed per capita. That would include crime levels, violent death including war, poverty and slavery.

I challenge you to find any marker of any evil you think has not decreased over time.

Regards
DL
This is because human beings are a kind of ape. They will never accept a utopia, because it is not programmed in their DNA. Violence and hoarding are survival mechanism. They experience pleasure and have no motivation to stop. Novels violent videogames and movies have actually helped evolve the species overcoming their traits. Unfortunately the one percent don't seem to like that very much, the 1 percents grand scheme is to keep the humans in their primitive state for no good reason other than mental retardation for the sake of mental retardation.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:

Regards
DL
This is because human beings are a kind of ape. They will never accept a utopia, because it is not programmed in their DNA. Violence and hoarding are survival mechanism. They experience pleasure and have no motivation to stop. Novels violent videogames and movies have actually helped evolve the species overcoming their traits. Unfortunately the one percent don't seem to like that very much, the 1 percents grand scheme is to keep the humans in their primitive state for no good reason other than mental retardation for the sake of mental retardation.
They could do more for sure but they are not doing that badly.

I asked our friend to show any area where evil has actually increased and you will note that he has not meet the challenge.

I also have information showing that more of us are being educated, fed and given medical services every year which is helping to bring up our mean survival age.

You seem to think we are educating people less instead of more.

Get your link to make your case and I will get mine.

Regards
DL
GreatandWiseTrixie

Greatest I am wrote:

I asked our friend to show any area where evil has actually increased and you will note that he has not meet the challenge.

I also have information showing that more of us are being educated, fed and given medical services every year which is helping to bring up our mean survival age.

Regards
DL
They call it education but such things fills their minds with unneeded garbage.

Show me the amount of true vegans, true good honest people in the world with functioning brains. Next to zero.

If you haven't noticed, they become more stupid with every little preservative they eat, every little chemical they ingest. Are you any different, what land do you live in? The link I give is the outside world. Simply talk to any random human and what I am saying becomes obvious. I believe the internet has made you believe that the populace is different than what it actually is. Science tells me that the human brain has decreased in size after 10,000 years. Science tells me that the greeks had philosophy clubs and philosphy pools. Modern day their god is booze and family.

And the ones that aren't stupid, just feed the panopticon with more totalitarian powers.

Why do you wish to prolong their lifespan?
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Greatest I am wrote:

Regards
DL

Show me the amount of true vegans, true good honest people in the world with functioning brains. Next to zero.
Try moving to another community. Yours is not helping your functioning brains.

Why do I want to lengthen a life?

Because it is the right think to do if that life wants to live.

Regards
DL
GreatandWiseTrixie

Greatest I am wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
What community is this? Land of the vegans? Nevernever land? A portal to Equestria located in a statue?

I've been dirt poor and even lived among the rich. Rich are no better, middle class surbanites suck and poor people are ignorant too.

Your reasoning for life span increasing is circular reasoning. You want to increase life because it is what life wants to do.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Regards
DL[/quote]

What community is this? Land of the vegans? Nevernever land? A portal to Equestria located in a statue?

I've been dirt poor and even lived among the rich. Rich are no better, middle class surbanites suck and poor people are ignorant too.

Your reasoning for life span increasing is circular reasoning. You want to increase life because it is what life wants to do.[/quote]

Because it is the right think to do ----- if ----- that life wants to live.

I do not see it as circular reasoning with that ---- if ---- in there.

If someone wants to die then I would likely give them their wish as well. That is what, more like a figure eight thinking.

But speaking of portals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NggUSbgRUhc

Regards
DL
GreatandWiseTrixie

Greatest I am wrote:

Regards
DL

Your reasoning for life span increasing is circular reasoning. You want to increase life because it is what life wants to do.[/quote]

Because it is the right think to do ----- if ----- that life wants to live.

I do not see it as circular reasoning with that ---- if ---- in there.

If someone wants to die then I would likely give them their wish as well. That is what, more like a figure eight thinking.

But speaking of portals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NggUSbgRUhc

Regards
DL[/quote]

Humans say they want things but they do not really know what they want. What they want is to serve and to become nothing. Humans do not die nor do they really live. They just go on bumbling about their meaningless lives, then they die and are reborn again, the cycle continuing. Most of these humans are completely without purpose other than gobbling up helpless creatures.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

If we're talking about wisdom...pretty sure your children ALREADY surpassed you.

You can stop worrying. Worry about something else now.