Man creates God creates Man

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

mesoraven

Man creates God creates Man

Post by mesoraven »

OK so how does this strike you. One of my core beliefs is the power of the mind. And within that belief here is how I see gods and the creation of humanity.

Humans exist. Large number of humans believe in specific god. This causes god to come into existence.

God exists. Not held by the same laws our plane of existence is bound by. God goes back in time creates humans.

Humans exist.

It's like a right angle triangle. A huge self creating orgy of both man and god and universe.

This allows for multiple gods multiple religions multiple beginnings all as one . well in my view anyway what do you think?
David Handeye

Re: Man creates God creates Man

Post by David Handeye »

I think this is an interesting view. I like where you write "Humans exist. Large number of humans believe in specific god. This causes god to come into existence."
But I didn't understand where you write "not held by the same laws our plane of existence is bound by." What do you mean by this?
mesoraven

Re: Man creates God creates Man

Post by mesoraven »

David Handeye wrote:I think this is an interesting view. I like where you write "Humans exist. Large number of humans believe in specific god. This causes god to come into existence."
But I didn't understand where you write "not held by the same laws our plane of existence is bound by." What do you mean by this?
That's basically just this idea of god existing in another dimension alternate to ours.