Questions for Buddhists.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Questions for Buddhists.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Trixie IS the highest level unicorn!

Why? Simple.

I seem to be the only one making videos interested in Non-existence. The rest of you, cling to life like poop clings to Uranus. Even suicidal people think that performing some action (suicide) will somehow magically transcend them into less suffering. Suicide is still clinging to delusion, they believe in a better life, or they believe in a fairy tale (the idea that killing their body will also magically kill consciousness itself.)

Even Buddhists. (Death of ignorance, death of ego, death of delusion=Suicide=You believe suicide will transcend you into less suffering)

So I have some questions for you.

Lots of Buddhists like to parrot his works and give their own spin. Like "life is suffering - BUT not all the time".
Life is suffering, and ain't that the bottoom line?
You buddhists say you are happy, and at a peace.
Isn't peace boring? Theres a reason humans war. Thankfully, there is no more need for war, we have videogames now.
You buddhists say you are above sex, yet an advanced alien civilization thought the same thing. Eons later they are trying to modify their DNA again to enjoy sexual pleasures!
This makes me greater than both the aliens, and the buddhists!

But the real reason I am greater lies below.

You teach the wisdom of the Buddha to promote peace, wisdom, understanding, non-attachment, realization of the Infinite. But at the end of the day, what good does that do you?

You're just a streamer floating about in the wind. Tell me something...When Buddha died, did he achieve non-existence?

If he didn't achieve non-existence, then he is floating about like a streamer in the winds of life.

And all life is suffering, even happiness. Didn't the devil, cat in the hat, and the joker already teach you those things? Even peace. Especially peace...how boring. Though I don't advocate war because it interferes with scientific progress (although it has helped science in the past, I think the curve is going downhill now.) If theres one thing I detest, it's censorship. And to kill a man is a form of censorship.

But if peace is suffering, then isn't crying fun? People love crying and being miserable. Happiness is misery, crying is misery, peace of mind is misery.

Apparently I have to say it again, because it went one ear out the other. LIFE IS SUFFERING.

So my question to you, is did Buddha achieve non-existence, or did he not?
And if he didn't, then what are you guys doing with your lives? Honestly.
Are you guys in some sort of supreme existence where even happiness and flatness are not forms of suffering?
Some kind of superhuman brain, superior to the angels, gods, and even aliens?
WanderingLands

Re: Questions for Buddhists.

Post by WanderingLands »

Here's my question for you Trixie. Have you been able to attain non-existence? If so, why are you on the internet; as you may know, the internet is something, yes?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Life is suffering, and ain't that the bottoom line?
You buddhists say you are happy, and at a peace.

You buddhists say you are above sex,
You teach the wisdom of the Buddha to promote peace, wisdom, understanding, non-attachment, realization of the Infinite.

So my question to you, is did Buddha achieve non-existence, or did he not?
Are you guys in some sort of supreme existence where even happiness and flatness are not forms of suffering?

Let's add Buddhism to the list of things you don't understand.
GreatandWiseTrixie

WanderingLands wrote:Here's my question for you Trixie. Have you been able to attain non-existence? If so, why are you on the internet; as you may know, the internet is something, yes?
Believe me, if I knew the answer, I wouldn't be here wasting my time with you losers, that's for sure. You'd never see me again.
thedoc wrote: Let's add Buddhism to the list of things you don't understand.

This is was a question for BUDDHISTS to increase my understanding, idiot. I've done my fair share of research, and there's so many different demonnations and different teachings out there, there's a lot of confusion. So if you have nothing worthwhile or interesting to say, get lost. If you have an answer or rebuttal to my questions, say it, other wise, begone with you.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: You'd never see me again.
Promise?
GreatandWiseTrixie

thedoc wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: You'd never see me again.
Promise?
Yeah, if you provide me with what I need. You don't have it though.

You don't even have an answer to my very basic questions either, mr. i knowaboutbuddhismyoudont. I say, fraud.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Zen Buddhism.
GreatandWiseTrixie

thedoc wrote:Zen Buddhism.
Breath

Post by Breath »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Trixie IS the highest level unicorn!

Who do you imagine you are comparing yourself with?

I compare you with all those who do not cock their leg over every thread on this site and leave an unmistakeble fragrance.

They don't, you do.

Trixie is a fragrance, pungent at that.

Breath
GreatandWiseTrixie

Breath wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Trixie IS the highest level unicorn!

Who do you imagine you are comparing yourself with?

I compare you with all those who do not cock their leg over every thread on this site and leave an unmistakeble fragrance.

They don't, you do.

Trixie is a fragrance, pungent at that.

Breath
And what's wrong with that? Works wonders for me.

People are too busy smelling the roses they don't see the stink of life, the truth of life. Perfume has skunk piss in it.

Anyone here going to answer my questions? This thread was meant for Buddhists, not offtopic 2 cent opinion peanut galleries.

Since Buddhist forums ban anyone who doesn't blindly obey their whims, I am left with these boards.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

Buddhist boards actually ban people? That doesn't sound very Buddhist. Although if you do go assaulting everyone on a board I presume even Buddhists have their limits. :)

To answer your question I believe as an agnostic atheist that all religions were invented by men, and hence are as flawed only as the people who make them.

I recommend this book:

http://manybooks.net/titles/hesseheretext01siddh10.html

Hey Joker, if I haven't said it before I like you, I like anyone who is a free thinker, even if I disagree with everything they say. Hell especially if they disagree with everything I say too... :)
GreatandWiseTrixie

Blaggard wrote:Buddhist boards actually ban people? That doesn't sound very Buddhist. Although if you do go assaulting everyone on a board I presume even Buddhists have their limits. :)

To answer your question I believe as an agnostic atheist that all religions were invented by men, and hence are as flawed only as the people who make them.

I recommend this book:

http://manybooks.net/titles/hesseheretext01siddh10.html

Hey Joker, if I haven't said it before I like you, I like anyone who is a free thinker, even if I disagree with everything they say. Hell especially if they disagree with everything I say too... :)
Joker is only one of my many personalities. Don't blame all of my comedic genius on him, I have Pinkie Pie too. But I suppose that's what a joker card is, every card in the game, yet no card at all. Basically, Kevin Solway's definition of genius (and how artistic genius is pumped out the vag.) You would like to know the real me, wouldn't you. But that's just it, there is no "real" me, there's no "real" you either. We are all just a collection of little goodies, aren't we?

As for getting banned from there, I was recommended by a trustworthy source that many buddhist forums were intolerant of other opinions. Based from what I've learned from the internet, this is no suprise, it's not local to just buddhism but all popular opinions. However, if you dig deep enough, you may find some boards slightly more open minded.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

This is the internet if there is a real you we will never find it. But I like the fake you, you are fun.

I know boards where there is zero moderation on posters (seriously you can post nothing but illegal content and you will still be there) and high moderation on moderators where if the moderators react to anything given that everything is allowed, they are banned. I think though as much as I like that idea, everything in moderation even moderation or not. :)
GreatandWiseTrixie

Blaggard wrote:This is the internet if there is a real you we will never find it. But I like the fake you, you are fun.

I know boards where there is zero moderation on posters (seriously you can post nothing but illegal content and you will still be there) and high moderation on moderators where if the moderators react to anything given that everything is allowed, they are banned. I think though as much as I like that idea, everything in moderation even moderation or not. :)
Everything in moderation reserved to healthful habits. Relying on some random man on the internet to decide whether or not something should be censored is not a healthful habit. Sometimes you will find a mod drunk with power, censoring everything without rhyme or reason, sometimes you will run into fourth-world dictators who censor the slightest criticism or negative thought, other times you will find a mod who does an alright job.

There is no real me, no real you, personalities are only a collection of thoughts, the "real" me without any kind of outside influence other than my own dna, would be quite feral, like a tiger or banshee, or perhaps a paranoid, empathetic kitten who never meant nobody no harm.
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

Why are you asking Buddhists anything, Trixie? Why not do some serious studying on Buddhism if you want answers. Reading the "Dummies Guide to Buddhism" won't answer your questions.

It's obvious to anyone who has read anything you've posted that you've become a virtual prisoner of your own ego. This alone would confuse you to any answer a Buddhist (or Zennist) would bother to give you.