questioning GOD's design decisions

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: questioning GOD's design decisions

Post by bobevenson »

Do you realize you're talking to somebody who single-handedly forced the Great Procter & Gamble Company to abandon its iconic moon-and-stars logo? It all started with Ouzo, my friend.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Your memory playing up again bob? Of course I realise this as you bring it up whenever you wish to ignore a point. One could argue that you did this because your master wishes no advanced warning of what is to come once you get your wish that we hand over our dominion to the 'Beast'.

Of course one could also argue that the logo had no such connotations but due to loons like you P&G realised that they were on a sticky wicket as there is no way to control the weeb lunatics assertions and as such just bit the bullet to save profits from the bad publicity. Most anti-captialist of you.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:Your memory playing up again bob? Of course I realise this as you bring it up whenever you wish to ignore a point. One could argue that you did this because your master wishes no advanced warning of what is to come once you get your wish that we hand over our dominion to the 'Beast'.

Of course one could also argue that the logo had no such connotations but due to loons like you P&G realised that they were on a sticky wicket as there is no way to control the weeb lunatics assertions and as such just bit the bullet to save profits from the bad publicity. Most anti-captialist of you.
I never did anything wrong. Actually, I sent the president of Procter & Gamble the first copy of "The Ouzo Prophecy," along with a letter connecting P&G's logo to Revelation 12:1 as a joke since I couldn't think of anybody else to send the paper to. Four months later, when satanic rumors were starting to become a problem for P&G, an article in the Wall Street Journal quoted the head of P&G's public relations department as saying they were going to start taking legal action against anybody who connected P&G to Satan. I wrote two additional freedom-of-speech letters to P&G, protesting their position, and also pointing out that Satan could be found between Procter and Gamble in English gematria simplex (A=1 to Z=26). Well, that precipitated an illegal conspiracy between P&G and the FBI, resulting in an investigation of me, ostensibly for another reason, but Bob the Baptist, through divine intervention, saw through their little scam, which is the basis for the letter from the Cincinnati Enquirer business reporter who covered P&G for the newspaper (see http://church-of-ouzo.com/pdf/cincinnati-enquirer.pdf).

P.S. Although P&G almost made good on its threat to sue anybody who connected them to Satan (they actually sued some poor retired guy in a Florida trailer park for $1 million for printing something in his little trailer park newspaper), they never sued me or even asked me to stop distributing "That Infamous Logo" (see http://church-of-ouzo.com/pdf/infamous-logo.pdf), and the FBI never contacted me again.