heaven is it natural or super natural

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: heaven is it natural or super natural

Post by Greatest I am »

jackles wrote:Yeah reckon you are near by that answer by the last bit of it i think you mean its both.the kingdom is both inside and outside nature as normaly understood.its inside energy and is the cause.and beond the cause is the word or meaning.it is there for the in side and outside of general relativity .and quantum mechanics.
Heaven cannot be both natural and supernatural. The heaven I know is natural as the Godhead is not a miracle working creator God and is just another part of nature.

Here is where I think it is in the physical world.

http://vimeo.com/26318064

My belief, thanks to apotheosis, is that what we have called God is more like a cosmic consciousness or consolidation of all the human consciousness` that have passed. A collective mind so to speak.

I did not originally have a theory as to it`s location but now think it is in our electro magnetic shield. I cannot be 100% sure though as from within it, it is impossible to know where it is or how large it is.

Regards
DL
jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: heaven is it natural or super natural

Post by jackles »

Ok greatest but i dont think your thinkins right on this one.electro magnetisim is local energy.as in relative.so it had a begining an there for will have an end.
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: heaven is it natural or super natural

Post by Greatest I am »

jackles wrote:Ok greatest but i dont think your thinkins right on this one.electro magnetisim is local energy.as in relative.so it had a begining an there for will have an end.
Local yes and widespread enough to cover the whole world and damned near indestructible because of it's size. But I am not claiming this as a proven fact, just a viable option.

Regards
DL
jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: heaven is it natural or super natural

Post by jackles »

Sorry again greatest .but if you exchange what your thinkin on electro mag.for time then youd be right on the button.
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: heaven is it natural or super natural

Post by Greatest I am »

jackles wrote:Sorry again greatest .but if you exchange what your thinkin on electro mag.for time then youd be right on the button.
Time is a concept that holds no matter and thoughts have mass.

Regards
DL
jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: heaven is it natural or super natural

Post by jackles »

Yeah thats right thoughs have mass.but thoughts are the result of emotion one way or another and emotion is the result of awareness.so if you are please or unhappy that is the result of an awareness.awareness is consciousness.consciousness is i think nonlocal time.or unmoving time.
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: heaven is it natural or super natural

Post by Greatest I am »

jackles wrote:Yeah thats right thoughs have mass.but thoughts are the result of emotion one way or another and emotion is the result of awareness.so if you are please or unhappy that is the result of an awareness.awareness is consciousness.consciousness is i think nonlocal time.or unmoving time.
What emotion do you apply when you add 2+2?

I obviously do not agree that all thought needs or has emotional content.

If consciousness is in the time you say, then it cannot exist as thinking takes time and if they have mass as you agree, then there is time and space between sub atomic particles that the thoughts are made of.

Regards
DL
jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: heaven is it natural or super natural

Post by jackles »

Well why would any one be doing a sum.because of the need to find an answer.a need is a feeling.im not say consciousnes is in time here.what im saying is that consciousness and time are the same thing.as in pure consciousness is nonlocal time.or time without location.or god is time without location. For want of a better word than time.because it time only becomes time to energy.
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: heaven is it natural or super natural

Post by Greatest I am »

jackles wrote:Well why would any one be doing a sum.because of the need to find an answer.a need is a feeling.im not say consciousnes is in time here.what im saying is that consciousness and time are the same thing.as in pure consciousness is nonlocal time.or time without location.or god is time without location. For want of a better word than time.because it time only becomes time to energy.
I agree that the revealed God or Gods are without location and non-existing.

You are re-writing the dictionary. Consciousness is not time.

Find some other nomenclature that is not already in use.

Regards
DL
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: heaven is it natural or super natural

Post by bobevenson »

The concept of "heaven," ♪ ♫ ♪ it's all part of my rock-and-roll fantasy, it's all part of my rock-and-roll dre-e-e-am, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ ♫ ♪.
Post Reply