How come he doesn't exist ?!

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Khalid

How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by Khalid »

How come for God sake ?
chaz wyman

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by chaz wyman »

Khalid wrote:

How come for God sake ?
What are you talking about?

Why does "HE" want to do this?
What is so wrong about his creation that he hates foreskins?
Does he enjoy this sort of pain?
Now tell me why he hates this part of his creation.
Maybe you'd like to comment on this wonder of his creation - the Loa Loa parasite that eats the eyes of children
Here's another great creation - the tapeworm!
How about this innocent little beast that carries malaria killing over 600, 000 people per year.
Last edited by chaz wyman on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

please khalid familiarize yourself with the argument from design and its shortcomings:

http://www.iep.utm.edu/design/#H3

read it before making any further statements about god
jinx

Post by jinx »

Maybe you'd like to comment on this wonder of his creation - the Loa Loa parasite that eats the eyes of children
Sounds like Attenborough

http://creation.com/why-doesnt-sir-davi ... dit-to-god

‘When Creationists talk about God creating every individual species as a separate act, they always instance hummingbirds, or orchids, sunflowers and beautiful things.

‘But I tend to think instead of a parasitic worm that is boring through the eye of a boy sitting on the bank of a river in West Africa, [a worm] that's going to make him blind.

‘And , “Are you telling me that the God you believe in, who you also say is an all- merciful God, who cares for each one of us individually, are you saying that God created this worm that can live in no other way than in an innocent child’s eyeball? Because that doesn’t seem to me to coincide with a God who's full of mercy.”’

lol
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Human beings have a very limited view of "creatures great and small". Is it not credible to believe every facet of nature, be it trees to tapeworms and everything else in nature was designed to work together for the orderly balance and operation of nature.

The Scriptures gives precise information about clean and unclean foods. Leviticus 11-1-47 it is quite extensive and still very relevant for today. Vegetarianism is not taught in the Scriptures. It may or may not have advantages: most certainly they are not evident in vegetarian nations such as India.

According to the Scriptures, there is no ban on eating meat. There are certain rules on which type of flesh to eat, (but not the blood or the fat) of clean animals: animals that chew the cud and are cloven footed are considered clean. These include cattle , sheep, goats and deer. Animals such as the pig, the horse, the rabbit, the mouse and the snake are unclean. They do not have those two qualifying points. Fish which have scales and fins are clean. Shell fish are unclean. Birds of prey are unclean.

So you promote and believe in evolution and the tapeworm exists. Tell me why it exists from your evolutionary point of view.
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

Chaz , about circumcision . I've searched google , it's not something compulsory ,I don't know all the details or reasons why I'm demanded to do it to my child and why it had been done to me , they say it's for purity . But anyway compared to many others things in Islam , circumcision looks so tiny thing , it's a good point for your side no doubt you are clever but it's a tiny thing for me .

Pork :
Science proved that pork contains very high amounts of Cholesterol more than any other kind of meat , pork flesh causes troubles in stomach and not easy for digestion . Plus , pig is an animal that eats anything , it eats rubbish and even it's own shit . It's something I've seen by my own eyes , it literally eats it's own shit . A muslim is basically demanded to follow God's orders , God says don't eat this , we don't eat it without any polemics , don't drink alcohol , we don't drink it . But when science comes 1400 years later after Quran was revealed to say that alcohol damages the Kidneys and causes big troubles to liver , and when science come and say pork is not healthy and causes troubles to the heart and stomach . Then we say Sobhan Allah "Glory be to Allah" .

Diseases and evil's existence :
Well , if you really seek wisdom fairly about the question why God created evil and disease . You would have found that disease is an exceptional condition and health is the base . A flu hits me for a week , makes me in a fuckin hell of coldness , fatigue , mucous fluid and shit . But generally in other days I'm healthy and good . The same with any disease that I suffered in my life , it was an exceptional condition and the base is health . Even when I get sick I take a medicine extracted from nature and plants that's created by God you asshole : :roll: . The same also with an earthquake , it's an urgent thing happens for a short period of time then life is normal and beautiful . A volcano is a necessary vent for the earth to get out some of the pressure , gases and boiling elements . Old philosophers also said that if "hot" doesn't exist then "cold" doesn't have a meaning . And all in all God is the one who gave a child his life in the first place , and it's known that if a child dies before adulthood , he goes directly to heaven without judgement .

Do you still realize not how fiddling and fragile are the things you build your atheism on ? You will be asked for all the gifts you've been given in your life , all the money , health , children and everything .
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

Kayla wrote:please khalid familiarize yourself with the argument from design and its shortcomings:

http://www.iep.utm.edu/design/#H3

read it before making any further statements about god
Are you expecting me to read all that article ? I'll try anyway I promise
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

We extract honey from an insect that's the most useful liquid on earth for health , milk from an animal , medicine from plants , clothes from animals and plants , mineral from underneath the earth , we use Sun's rays to generate electricity , water for same reason and other reasons , and everything around us are made in our service by God .

But because we have invented machines , computers , cars , Satellite , space ships and other magnificent inventions made by the amazing mind power of human , we no longer believe in the creator , we deny him , there is no God .

This is the atheist arrogance and method of this age . They forgot how mankind depended on horses and camels for transportation and depended on mother earth for every thing he needed to live .
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Khalid wrote:Chaz , about circumcision . I've searched google , it's not something compulsory ,I don't know all the details or reasons why I'm demanded to do it to my child and why it had been done to me , they say it's for purity . But anyway compared to many others things in Islam , circumcision looks so tiny thing , it's a good point for your side no doubt you are clever but it's a tiny thing for me .

A tiny thing? I don't need to know any personal details about you. Explain why the foreskin is not pure, though created by god?

Pork :
Science proved that pork contains very high amounts of Cholesterol more than any other kind of meat , pork flesh causes troubles in stomach and not easy for digestion .

Ham, bacon, pork are all easy to digest and delicious, not different from a range of other meats. This does not explain why heaven hates ham.

Plus , pig is an animal that eats anything , it eats rubbish and even it's own shit .

That is complete bullshit. Billions of people eat pork products, with no adverse affects.

It's something I've seen by my own eyes , it literally eats it's own shit .

So do cows, they shit on the gras and eat the grass. Rabbits eat 100% of their shit, but I do not see Islam banning rabbit.

A muslim is basically demanded to follow God's orders , God says don't eat this , we don't eat it without any polemics , don't drink alcohol , we don't drink it . But when science comes 1400 years later after Quran was revealed to say that alcohol damages the Kidneys and causes big troubles to liver , and when science come and say pork is not healthy and causes troubles to the heart and stomach . T

Moslims take cannabis instead. which is more harmful.

Diseases and evil's existence :
Well , if you really seek wisdom fairly about the question why God created evil and disease . You would have found that disease is an exceptional condition and health is the base . A flu hits me for a week , makes me in a fuckin hell of coldness , fatigue , mucous fluid and shit . But generally in other days I'm healthy and good . The same with any disease that I suffered in my life , it was an exceptional condition and the base is health . Even when I get sick I take a medicine extracted from nature and plants that's created by God you asshole : :roll: . The same also with an earthquake , it's an urgent thing happens for a short period of time then life is normal and beautiful . A volcano is a necessary vent for the earth to get out some of the pressure , gases and boiling elements . Old philosophers also said that if "hot" doesn't exist then "cold" doesn't have a meaning . And all in all God is the one who gave a child his life in the first place , and it's known that if a child dies before adulthood , he goes directly to heaven without judgement .

Are you saying that all disease is god's judgement?
Explain babies born with deformities!

All things bright and beautiful.
So please explain what god is doing here???

Do you still realize not how fiddling and fragile are the things you build your atheism on ?

By atheism is not a belief and is not based anything at all.

You will be asked for all the gifts you've been given in your life , all the money , health , children and everything .
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

All things dull and ugly
All creatures short and squat
All things rude and nasty
The Lord God made the lot

Each little snake that poisons
Each little wasp that stings
He made their brutish venom
He made their horrid wings

All things sick and cancerous
All evil great and small
All things foul and dangerous
The Lord God made them all

Each nasty little hornet
Each beastly little squid
Who made the spiky urchin?
Who made the sharks? He did

All things scabbed and ulcerous
All pox both great and small
Putrid, foul and gangrenous
The Lord God made them all, Amen
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

"There is currently insufficient protection for the health of humans and wildlife. There needs to be an improvement of chemical regulation nationally and globally, stipulating that chemical manufacturers should have to test and prove that their chemicals are safe before going onto the open market. Currently, chemicals which are damaging humans, wildlife and the environment are poorly regulated and consumers are not being informed of the potential risks."

The fault lies with human beings. We have polluted our planet beyond redemption and are now suffering the consequences. We can only blame ourselves.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

reasonvemotion wrote:"There is currently insufficient protection for the health of humans and wildlife. There needs to be an improvement of chemical regulation nationally and globally, stipulating that chemical manufacturers should have to test and prove that their chemicals are safe before going onto the open market. Currently, chemicals which are damaging humans, wildlife and the environment are poorly regulated and consumers are not being informed of the potential risks."

The fault lies with human beings. We have polluted our planet beyond redemption and are now suffering the consequences. We can only blame ourselves.
Absolutely not. There have been mutations of this sort long before 'chemicals'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetic_disorders
You might fool yourself, but you are not fooling me.

Here is what humans are doing against the failures of gods design:
http://www.geneticdiseasefoundation.org/
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

Khalid wrote:Are you expecting me to read all that article ? I'll try anyway I promise
take your time but if you have any sort of interest in philosophy you will find it very interesting

the thing is i believe in god i just think that the argument from design is a bad argument

for that matter any argument for existence of god is a bad argument

what is the point of such arguments
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

chaz wyman wrote:A tiny thing? I don't need to know any personal details about you.
I didn't mean my foreskin by the word "A tiny thing" , I mean the whole issue of male-circumcision is a tiny thing compared with other great things in Islam religion and it's not the thing that would refute Islam .
Explain why the foreskin is not pure, though created by god?
I don't know the wisdom behind that , but it's not compulsory to do so , it was not mentioned in the Quran . It's just Sunah , Sunah means something prophet Muhammad advised us to do .

Let me tell you something , when a man or woman has sex or cum his sperm , he must have a shower before getting to pray or touch the Quran . Will I keep wondering why , why , why , why ??? If I believe in God and prophet Muhammed , then I rest my head , God wants me to meet him pure and clean . Just that simple . I wash my hands , mouth , nose , ears , head , arm and leg before I meet God in each time of the daily 5 prayers .

Ham, bacon, pork are all easy to digest and delicious, not different from a range of other meats. This does not explain why heaven hates ham.

That is complete bullshit. Billions of people eat pork products, with no adverse affects.
Modern science proved :
1-Pork is full of nasty parasites and contain deadly tapeworms .
2-Pork is very fattening.
3-Doctors tell people with high blood pressure not to eat pork.
4-A pig's body contains many toxins
5-They eat the left over junk and some pigs eat their own feces
6-Pigs live in filth.
7-Influenza. Pigs carry a mutated influenza virus in their lungs which has been passed on to humans through consumption.
So do cows, they shit on the gras and eat the grass. Rabbits eat 100% of their shit, but I do not see Islam banning rabbit.
Cows don't eat shit , cows eat grass , sow and plants . Rabbit eat their green feces that contain vitamin B when they are sick , there must be a wisdom behind not banning it which I don't know .
Moslims take cannabis instead. which is more harmful.
Youth in Arab world unfortunately smokes cannabis and hashish as they think it's less sinful and less harmful than alcohol but in fact they are same in everything , they both are very sinful as they both make the one mentally unconscious and drunk and they both are harmful to the health .
Are you saying that all disease is god's judgement?
No I'm saying that a kid who died young goes to heaven without being judged in the judgement day . However disease is God's destiny if you mean so .
Explain babies born with deformities!
I already said that deformities are exceptions but the base is health and sanity . A baby born with deformity , incurable disease or any rare condition , God rewards him in the afterlife for his patience and he judges him according to different and more simple measures , different than measures we healthy people are judged with as he didn't have a full opportunity or normal life like we have .
Absolutely not. There have been mutations of this sort long before 'chemicals'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetic_disorders
You might fool yourself, but you are not fooling me.
Again evil is the exception and good is the base , dis-order is the exception order is the base , disease is the exception and health is the base .
Last edited by Khalid on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

reasonvemotion wrote:"There is currently insufficient protection for the health of humans and wildlife. There needs to be an improvement of chemical regulation nationally and globally, stipulating that chemical manufacturers should have to test and prove that their chemicals are safe before going onto the open market. Currently, chemicals which are damaging humans, wildlife and the environment are poorly regulated and consumers are not being informed of the potential risks."

We have fucked up our planet .