How come he doesn't exist ?!

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Khalid
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 am
Contact:

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by Khalid »

chaz wyman wrote:All things dull and ugly
All creatures short and squat
All things rude and nasty
The Lord God made the lot

Each little snake that poisons
Each little wasp that stings
He made their brutish venom
He made their horrid wings

All things sick and cancerous
All evil great and small
All things foul and dangerous
The Lord God made them all

Each nasty little hornet
Each beastly little squid
Who made the spiky urchin?
Who made the sharks? He did

All things scabbed and ulcerous
All pox both great and small
Putrid, foul and gangrenous
The Lord God made them all, Amen
1. Ha-Mim.
2. The revelation of the Book (this Qur'an) is from Allah, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
3. Verily, in the heavens and the earth are signs for the believers.
4. And in your creation, and what He scattered (through the earth) of moving (living) creatures are signs for people who have Faith with certainty.
nd in the alternation of night and day, and the provision (rain) that Allah sends down from the sky, and revives therewith the earth after its death, and in the turning about of the winds
6. These are the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses) of Allah, which We recite to you (O Muhammad ) with truth. Then in which speech after Allah and His Ayat will they believe?
7. Woe to every sinful liar,
8. Who hears the Verses of Allah (being) recited to him, yet persists with pride as if he heard them not. So announce to him a painful torment!
9. And when he learns something of Our Verses (this Qur'an), he makes them a jest. For such there will be a humiliating torment.
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by chaz wyman »

Khalid wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:All things dull and ugly
All creatures short and squat
All things rude and nasty
The Lord God made the lot

Each little snake that poisons
Each little wasp that stings
He made their brutish venom
He made their horrid wings

All things sick and cancerous
All evil great and small
All things foul and dangerous
The Lord God made them all

Each nasty little hornet
Each beastly little squid
Who made the spiky urchin?
Who made the sharks? He did

All things scabbed and ulcerous
All pox both great and small
Putrid, foul and gangrenous
The Lord God made them all, Amen
1. Ha-Mim.
2. The revelation of the Book (this Qur'an) is from Allah, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
3. Verily, in the heavens and the earth are signs for the believers.
4. And in your creation, and what He scattered (through the earth) of moving (living) creatures are signs for people who have Faith with certainty.
nd in the alternation of night and day, and the provision (rain) that Allah sends down from the sky, and revives therewith the earth after its death, and in the turning about of the winds
6. These are the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses) of Allah, which We recite to you (O Muhammad ) with truth. Then in which speech after Allah and His Ayat will they believe?
7. Woe to every sinful liar,
8. Who hears the Verses of Allah (being) recited to him, yet persists with pride as if he heard them not. So announce to him a painful torment!
9. And when he learns something of Our Verses (this Qur'an), he makes them a jest. For such there will be a humiliating torment.
I would never get down on my knees with my arse in the air to a God that would burn me in everlasting fire for the sake of a joke. If you follow this god, then you are truly following the Devil himself.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
User avatar
Kayla
Posts: 1217
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 am

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by Kayla »

Khalid wrote:Modern science proved :
please don't say that science proved anything

that is not what science does

after you are done reading about the argument from design let me know i will supply you with references to philosophy of science
1-Pork is full of nasty parasites and contain deadly tapeworms .
that is why we cook it silly!

[quotes]2-Pork is very fattening.[/quote]

many things are fattening - so if something is fattening do not eat too much of it and get some exercise

there is stronger case for banning coke and pepsi is this is a concern

since it is not fat in your food that makes you fat - but sugar
3-Doctors tell people with high blood pressure not to eat pork.
no they tell them to cut down on fatty foods there are plenty of fatty foods that are not pork
4-A pig's body contains many toxins
depends on what they have been eating
5-They eat the left over junk and some pigs eat their own feces
not if given any choice
6-Pigs live in filth.
not if given any choice
7-Influenza. Pigs carry a mutated influenza virus in their lungs which has been passed on to humans through consumption.
next time cook it silly!


pork is very popular in china except among the muslim hui peoples

do you have any evidence that the hui are healthier than the han chinese?
Cows don't eat shit , cows eat grass
including cow shit covered grass
Rabbit eat their green feces that contain vitamin B when they are sick , there must be a wisdom behind not banning it which I don't know .
rabbit digestion works roughly similar to cow digestion except they only have one stomach - so for second stage digestion they need to eat the poo after they food has been processed once
Youth in Arab world unfortunately smokes cannabis and hashish as they think it's less sinful and less harmful than alcohol but in fact they are same in everything , they both are very sinful as they both make the one mentally unconscious and drunk and they both are harmful to the health .
pot is not anywhere as bad as alcohol there is plenty of research on this
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by chaz wyman »

Khalid wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:A tiny thing? I don't need to know any personal details about you.
I didn't mean my foreskin by the word "A tiny thing" , I mean the whole issue of male-circumcision is a tiny thing compared with other great things in Islam religion and it's not the thing that would refute Islam .
It's called a joke.
Explain why the foreskin is not pure, though created by god?
I don't know the wisdom behind that , but it's not compulsory to do so , it was not mentioned in the Quran . It's just Sunah , Sunah means something prophet Muhammad advised us to do .
.

Ham, bacon, pork are all easy to digest and delicious, not different from a range of other meats. This does not explain why heaven hates ham.

That is complete bullshit. Billions of people eat pork products, with no adverse affects.
Modern science proved :
1-Pork is full of nasty parasites and contain deadly tapeworms .

All animals have parasites, including mankind.


2-Pork is very fattening.
So is a million other food stuffs, but they are not banned by the Koran - you are not very good at this argument game are you?

3-Doctors tell people with high blood pressure not to eat pork.
Nor cream for cow, and many other foods.

4-A pig's body contains many toxins
No, not more than any other animal, and you don't eat those bits.

5-They eat the left over junk and some pigs eat their own feces
6-Pigs live in filth.
No, they are extremely clean animals when given enough space, You are ignorant.

7-Influenza. Pigs carry a mutated influenza virus in their lungs which has been passed on to humans through consumption.

Cows carry a more dangerous bacteria for tuberculosis and pox.
None of this explains why heaven hates ham.

So do cows, they shit on the gras and eat the grass. Rabbits eat 100% of their shit, but I do not see Islam banning rabbit.
Cows don't eat shit , cows eat grass , sow and plants . Rabbit eat their green feces that contain vitamin B when they are sick , there must be a wisdom behind not banning it which I don't know .
No you are wrong. Rabbits eat all of their green poo every night. They would be dead without this double digestion.
I've never seen a cow clean any shit of of the grass.
Moslims take cannabis instead. which is more harmful.
Youth in Arab world unfortunately smokes cannabis and hashish as they think it's less sinful and less harmful than alcohol but in fact they are same in everything , they both are very sinful as they both make the one mentally unconscious and drunk and they both are harmful to the health .
But not banned by Mo.
Are you saying that all disease is god's judgement?
No I'm saying that a kid who died young goes to heaven without being judged in the judgement day . However disease is God's destiny if you mean so .
Explain babies born with deformities!
I already said that deformities are exceptions but the base is health and sanity Dah.
User avatar
Khalid
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 am
Contact:

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by Khalid »

chaz wyman wrote: I would never get down on my knees with my arse in the air to a God that would burn me in everlasting fire for the sake of a joke. If you follow this god, then you are truly following the Devil himself.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
You don't even know how to respect others who are different from you . Praise be to Allah for the gift of Islam that makes me respect others or atleast not to insult them or their beliefs . You are full of hatred .
You atheist will burn in eternal hell I swear of God . judgement day is our date , wait and see . Islam is the second religion with 1.8 billion followers and most growing religion on earth , everyday hundreds of new people become muslims and follow the light of God.

concentrate on these words :
And for those who disbelieve in their Lord there is the punishment of Hell, and an evil resort it is!
When they are cast therein, they will hear it roaring as it boils up.
It would almost burst with fury. Whenever a host of disbelievers is cast into it the wardens thereof will ask them, ‘Did no Warner come to you?’
They will say, “Yea, verily, a Warner did come to us, but we treated him as a liar, and we said: ‘Allah has not revealed anything; you are but in great error.’ ”
User avatar
Khalid
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 am
Contact:

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by Khalid »

Well , I'm not going to make a research on pork here , the reason behind forbidding it doesn't matter with me personally anyway , there are many articles stating negative effects of eating pork and others deny any negative effects of pork on the other side . it seems no body has the ultimate truth , but I believe God has the ultimate truth and wisdom so reasons don't matter with me , I believe in the all wise and knowing .

It's like cannabis , 50% of scientists and people believe it has deadly and other 50% say it has no bad effects . There are governments don't like the first opinion and others don't welcome the second opinion . I smoked weed for three years , it absolutely has dangerous effects the lung , nervous system , mental abilities and causes depression when you want to quit it . I know a friend who got a dangerous lung disease because of weed .
User avatar
Kayla
Posts: 1217
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 am

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by Kayla »

Khalid wrote:It's like cannabis , 50% of scientists and people believe it has deadly
where are you getting this number

could you point me to ANY research that would show that cannabis is as bad or worse than alcohol

could you point me to ANY research that shows that it is as bad as heroin cocaine etc
causes depression when you want to quit it
unlike alcohol, where trying to quit can literally kill you
User avatar
Khalid
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 am
Contact:

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by Khalid »

Kayla wrote:where are you getting this number

could you point me to ANY research that would show that cannabis is as bad or worse than alcohol

could you point me to ANY research that shows that it is as bad as heroin cocaine etc
I didn't say that cannabis is as bad as alcohol or cocaine but it still has deadly effects on lung , nervous system , brain and even heart . atleast on the long term , and there are experiments that have been made on rats showing those harms . It also affects man's sexual ability as it reduces concentration of oxygen in blood .
unlike alcohol, where trying to quit can literally kill you
True .
User avatar
Notvacka
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:37 am

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by Notvacka »

Khalid wrote:You atheist will burn in eternal hell I swear of God.
Do you really believe that?

I'm a theist myself. I believe there is a Creator. But a God who would punish dissidents eternally is not worthy of any worship. Such a petty God would be no better than a common dictator. No, worse, because a human dictator is merely a product of circumstances, subject to genes and environment, while God is omnipotent and thus truly responsible for everything. You see, we can always blame God, while God has nobody else to blame.

If there is such a thing as an eternal hell reserved for sinners, that's where I'm heading. And I can say that with confidence, because the God I believe in is beyond petty notions of punishment and reward.

The holy books of old, the Bible and the Quran, both paint God in a bad light. But I tell you, God the Creator is greater than any book. Shame on the books for making God appear unreasonable and vengeful. And shame on you for putting your faith in a book, rather than seeking the light yourself.

(Sorry for sounding like a prophet there. Guess I got carried away by the topic. :))
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by chaz wyman »

Khalid wrote:
chaz wyman wrote: I would never get down on my knees with my arse in the air to a God that would burn me in everlasting fire for the sake of a joke. If you follow this god, then you are truly following the Devil himself.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
You don't even know how to respect others who are different from you ”
You tell me I will burn in hell - what respect are you showing me?
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by chaz wyman »

Khalid wrote:Well , I'm not going to make a research on pork here , ...nd who got a dangerous lung disease because of weed .
On that subject - I don't see any Arabs taking advice against smoking Sheesha from Mohammed. Tobacco is far more harmful than alcohol.
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by chaz wyman »

The 1000 tribes of Papua New Guinea revere the pig. "If you don't have pig you are rubbish man."
Pigs are currency; for exchange for marriage, for wealth for status.
People have revered pigs for 30 times longer than Islam has existed.

You are trying to tell me that 2000 generations of Papua New Guineans have lived and died with their love of pigs and pork, and all of them have died and are now burning in hell for eternity?
Thankfully few of them have yet heard of Islam - lets hope it stays that way.

This just reminds me what I have always know about religion; how narrow minded and unimaginatively parochial it is, and how little respect it has for other cultures and those who do not agree with it. 2000 generations of human society dismissed by one sun-stroked illiterate 'holyman' in a cave writing nonsense.

http://www.fao.org/docrep/014/i2200t/i2200t06.pdf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of ... New_Guinea
http://www.papuaerfgoed.org/en/Pigs_and ... New_Guinea
User avatar
Kayla
Posts: 1217
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 am

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by Kayla »

it sounds like the papuans have some really good organic free range pork

yum
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by chaz wyman »

Kayla wrote:it sounds like the papuans have some really good organic free range pork

yum
Yep - they know more about pork than anyone on earth.
I bet those little piggies are scrumptious!
User avatar
Khalid
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 am
Contact:

Re: How come he doesn't exist ?!

Post by Khalid »

Notvacka wrote:But a God who would punish dissidents eternally is not worthy of any worship. Such a petty God would be no better than a common dictator. No, worse, because a human dictator is merely a product of circumstances, subject to genes and environment, while God is omnipotent and thus truly responsible for everything. You see, we can always blame God, while God has nobody else to blame.
There are exceptions, not everyone who is not muslim is going to eternal hell . Someone who has never heard of the message of Islam probably will not go to hell (God knows best) and he will be judged according to different measure of right and wrong - good and evil , according to the way he lived and actions he committed in his life .

But someone who heard the message of Islam , that there is no God but Allah (One God) and Muhammad messenger of God , so is Jesus , Moses , Abraham , Josef and others who came with the same message (One God - one creator ) , Islam that came with the Quran confirming and complementary to bible and Torah . If you search within heaven religions , you will find tens of similarities , such as story of Adam , how life started , good and evil , angels and devils , the after life , the judgement day and others . All under the title "meaning of life" which means that the source is one , a single source for all religions and messages .
The holy books of old, the Bible and the Quran, both paint God in a bad light. But I tell you, God the Creator is greater than any book. Shame on the books for making God appear unreasonable and vengeful. And shame on you for putting your faith in a book, rather than seeking the light yourself.
If you notice , Judaism said "eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,"
Christianity said " Love your enemy" - "if someone slaps you on face give him the other side"
Islam says " So, whoso transgresses against you, punish him for his transgression to the extent to which he has transgressed against you. But if you forgive would be better "
if you notice Islam considers human nature , that if someone assaults you , assault him as much as he assaulted you but if you forgive and forget the assault would be better and appreciated .

Judaism was sent for a specific age of time , so is Christianity but Islam is the last and confirming religion that fits all ages and times and this is the reason of it's strength today . If you take a look around today you will find Judaism has become very week and nothing left of Christianity but some ancient churches and monasteries . Islam is so hated by non-muslims and atheists like Chaz because it's still strong and was not reformed . It was designed to not be reformed and to stay strong . Because it's the true religion of God and last message to earth .
If there is such a thing as an eternal hell reserved for sinners, that's where I'm heading.
There is a difference between sinners and atheists . Muslim sinners will stay in hell for a specific time and them go to heaven .

Such a petty God
Could you choose pleasant words next time please because I can't accept hearing such words as a muslim . Thanks in advance .
Last edited by Khalid on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Post Reply