Reincarnation

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Reincarnation

Post by Age »

Harbal wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:56 am
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:39 am
Harbal wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:05 am
If you decide to explain this in more detail, I am certainly interested enough to read what you have to say.
But I prefer to express and explain 'things' only to those who are Truly interested.
Well my interest is genuine, but I don't actually know if I meet your qualifying criteria for being "Truly interested".
Essentially, all you have to do is just ask the questions that you REALLY want CLARITY to, or for.
Harbal wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:56 am
AND, those who are Truly interested will ask, the RIGHT, questions.
I don't yet know enough about your idea of "Self" to be able to have any meaningful questions, so I can only hope that someone else manages to ask you the RIGHT ones.
Okay. If 'hope' is what you can ONLY do, then so be it.

As can be SEEN here, the amount of 'interest' people REALLY have is SHOWN in the words that they use, say, and/or write.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:57 am AND, LOL NOT ONCE have 'you' EVER even TRIED to WORK OUT and CLARIFY what I have been SAYING, MEANING, and REFERRING TO here. As IS PROVED True by your responses above here.
Yes I have tried more than once actually, but you have always replied by saying things like I am missing the point, or that was not what I am talking about, or that is not what I am referring to.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:07 am That said: It does appear to be as though it is working for me, yes it is, posting at this forum is a way for me to pass the time, and so far that activity is definitely working out for me, yes, it is working for me.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:41 amBut that was NEVER what I was talking about and REFERRING TO.
See what I mean.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:34 pm See what I mean.
:)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:48 am BUT CHILDREN are NOT pests.

ONLY 'you', adult human beings, ARE PESTS.
Adult human beings are pests and these pests were once children who were not pests.

At what stage in the child's transition to adulthood exactly and precisely did the child identify that it was moving out of the not a pest stage of it's life into the pest stage of it's life. When exactly did the child along it's transformation into an adult stop being a not a pest by transforming itself into a pest? Was the actual transition of the not a pest to the pest observable to the child or the adult?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:34 pm
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:57 am AND, LOL NOT ONCE have 'you' EVER even TRIED to WORK OUT and CLARIFY what I have been SAYING, MEANING, and REFERRING TO here. As IS PROVED True by your responses above here.
Yes I have tried more than once actually, but you have always replied by saying things like I am missing the point, or that was not what I am talking about, or that is not what I am referring to.
WHERE is A question you posed to me in order to GAIN CLARIFICATION.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:34 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:07 am That said: It does appear to be as though it is working for me, yes it is, posting at this forum is a way for me to pass the time, and so far that activity is definitely working out for me, yes, it is working for me.
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:41 amBut that was NEVER what I was talking about and REFERRING TO.
See what I mean.
LOL

And see what I mean.

NO question is posed NOR asked, FOR CLARIFICATION.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:50 pm
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:48 am BUT CHILDREN are NOT pests.

ONLY 'you', adult human beings, ARE PESTS.
Adult human beings are pests and these pests were once children who were not pests.
ABSOLUTELY Correct.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:50 pm At what stage in the child's transition to adulthood exactly and precisely did the child identify that it was moving out of the not a pest stage of it's life into the pest stage of it's life.

NO child has EVER identified that 'it' was moving out of the non pest stage and into the pest stage.
AND, what can be CLEARLY SEEN here, ONCE AGAIN, is a complete LACK of responsibility from the adult human being, and an ATTEMPT at placing some or ALL responsibility ONTO the child.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:50 pm When exactly did the child along it's transformation into an adult stop being a not a pest by transforming itself into a pest?
AGAIN, you say this like it is ALL the responsibility of the child.

There is NO wonder WHY 'you', adult human beings, have causes SO MUCH MESS and continuing to create SO MUCH MORE.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:50 pm Was the actual transition of the not a pest to the pest observable to the child or the adult?

The transition, obviously, had NOT YET been observed by EITHER, that is; back in the days when this was being written.

But what is observed here, ONCE AGAIN, is that you have some PRESUMPTION that children are responsible in some way. Which is just absolutely TOTALLY ABSURD to say the least.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:50 pm At what stage in the child's transition to adulthood exactly and precisely did the child identify that it was moving out of the not a pest stage of it's life into the pest stage of it's life.
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:07 amNO child has EVER identified that 'it' was moving out of the non pest stage and into the pest stage.
So this claim of yours that children are not pests who transformed into pests have never observed that transition from being a 'not a pest' to being 'a pest' ?
And that there was no realisation that EVER took place where the adult knew it had left it's not a pest stage and entered it's pest stage, is that right?
Also, do you know if children know they are not pests, and do they know that the adult parents responsible for their upbringing are pests?
And just supposing the children didn't know that adults were pests, not being pests themselves, then how would they know they are transitioning into the adult pest stage of their life?
How does a living sentient organism known as a human being transition from not being a pest to being a pest, is there an exact cut off point where the pestless child is no longer a pestless child but is now a pest? at what point does the switch in knowing the concept of ''pest'' become known, and to whom, the child or child that is no longer a child but is now an adult?

After all, the child and the adult are always the same one entity throughout the duration of it's entire life from cradle to grave.

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:50 pm When exactly did the child along it's transformation into an adult stop being a not a pest by transforming itself into a pest?
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:07 amAGAIN, you say this like it is ALL the responsibility of the child.

There is NO wonder WHY 'you', adult human beings, have causes SO MUCH MESS and continuing to create SO MUCH MORE.
As an adult it is your responsibilty to make yourself undertood. I did not imply anything of the sort that would suggest it was ALL the responsibility of the child.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:50 pm Was the actual transition of the not a pest to the pest observable to the child or the adult?
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:07 amThe transition, obviously, had NOT YET been observed by EITHER, that is; back in the days when this was being written.
Forget the back in the days when this was being written. Think about right NOW
Right now, tell us . . is the transition from the (pestless child) to the (pest adult) observed and realised by either one of this same one conscious entity? and can you tell us, at what exact time along the aging process does this transition from 'no pest' - 'to pest' take place precisely?
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:07 amBut what is observed here, ONCE AGAIN, is that you have some PRESUMPTION that children are responsible in some way. Which is just absolutely TOTALLY ABSURD to say the least.
But I never once placed a PRESUMPTION that children are responsible in some way......you did...not me.

Also, is it known in your opinion that a child should be made aware that the adults in society are pests, and should the child be told it is not a pest, and that only adults are pests?
Should this be taught to children? should adult pests be teaching children?

Should children be made aware by the pests that unless they do good and right in life, they too will become pests just like their teachers?

And should children be taught that it is ok to error and do wrong and make mistakes in life, or will that make them a pest? and if not because they did not know any better, then at what point in their life do they become faultless, capable of making no mistakes or errors or any wrong doings, and that everything they do do is always good and the right thing to do?

Remembering that this living sentient human being is always throughout the entire duration of it's life, the same one conscious entity observing itself?
And that the apparent separation, split or divide from childhood to adulthood is completely illusory.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:31 amHowever, and VERY SADLY, 'you' think and BELIEVE that the ONLY REAL SOLUTION is to just STOP breeding MORE CHILDREN.

Which is OBVIOUSLY the MOST STUPID thing to think, or BELIEVE. And, which is NOT a SOLUTION, AT ALL.
But then according to your recent claim. It is perfectly ok for an adult who knows about suicide to commit suicide as a solution to the way out of what is being experienced as a hatred for life. And at the same time, you claim it is perfectly acceptable to breed more children, who may one day feel they need to end their life and do so by means of a suicide that has become known to them?
So to you, it is the most stupid thing to stop breeding, and that is not the solution ...but killing yourself is a solution?

Do you think this perfectly ok adult action that you endorse, would not be such a great idea after all as a solution and way out of their torment, since it may have a knock on effect and cause extreme distress to the children or grandchildren of these adults who do go on to commit suicide? Maybe, suicide is not the solution, maybe the adult should at least teach itself to know better, and stop and think about that action by realising the impact their actions would have on their children and other relations.

And are you aware that there has been reported a rise in the number of teens and children who are killing themselves. Is it also ok to teach children and teens that there is a known thing called suicide and that if you are ever feeling like you cannot bare to live anymore then they should kill themselves? because that's what you have implied adults who cannot bare living anymore can do to escape their tormented life. And do you think children get the idea about suicide existing by having direct experience of observing it to happen to their adult parent in realtime? and do you realise that you have personally endorsed adult suicide as being an ok thing to do.

Also, if adults do kill themselves, then do you think it's a good idea to endorse the action, knowing that action could possibly hurt and harm the sensitive psychology of children or grandchildren that happen to be related to these suiciders?

According to your belief Age, it is a stupid idea to stop breeding children, but it is ok for an adult to kill themselves, already knowing that action would impact a childs psyche by instilling the thought of suicide into them to maybe follow the same path as their adult cares did.

Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: ... wrote multiple postings to Walker]
- Reincarnation is the embodiment of a quality that has existed before.
- Cat-like is a quality. Dog-like is a quality. Human-like is a quality. God-like is a quality.
- Each cat, dog, and human is an embodiment of those particular qualities.

- Man is made in the image of God.
- Therefore, each human is a reincarnation of … the image of God-like quality.

- And what might that be?
- Omniscence, limited by corruptions such as delusions, and just perhaps, limited by human form, although it’s a common trope that humans use only a fraction of their noggin potential, and Jesus Christ was a form of God leaning more towards God than delusion.

- Because memories pertain to the body and the experiences of the body, then when the body goes the way of all flesh, so goes the memories of that flesh just as quickly as a dream.

- What is the mechanism for qualities that have existed before, being passed along? Same as it is now.

- And what becomes of the person in the body, does the person survive?
- What is a person but memories, qualities, and the flesh? Memories and flesh are scattered to the wind, but qualities get reincarnated.

Incarnation = “a concrete or actual form of a quality or concept.”
Re- (prefix) = “again: anew.”
Reincarnation = A new, actual form of a quality or concept.
Last edited by Walker on Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:07 amNO child has EVER identified that 'it' was moving out of the non pest stage and into the pest stage.
So this claim of yours that children are not pests who transformed into pests have never observed that transition from being a 'not a pest' to being 'a pest' ?
And that there was no realisation that EVER took place where the adult knew it had left it's not a pest stage and entered it's pest stage, is that right?
NO.

Also, do you know if children know they are not pests, and do they know that the adult parents responsible for their upbringing are pests?[/quote]

'you', adults, did NOT even KNOW that 'you' were pests, so if children KNEW, or KNOW, then okay.

Also, I do NOT speak for ALL children as though ALL children think or KNOW the EXACT SAME things.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am And just supposing the children didn't know that adults were pests, not being pests themselves, then how would they know they are transitioning into the adult pest stage of their life?
Who says or suggests that they would KNOW?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am How does a living sentient organism known as a human being transition from not being a pest to being a pest, is there an exact cut off point where the pestless child is no longer a pestless child but is now a pest?
YES.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am at what point does the switch in knowing the concept of ''pest'' become known, and to whom, the child or child that is no longer a child but is now an adult?
At the point of 'knowing'.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am After all, the child and the adult are always the same one entity throughout the duration of it's entire life from cradle to grave.
Are they, REALLY?

If yes, then who and/or what is that one 'entity', EXACTLY?
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:07 amAGAIN, you say this like it is ALL the responsibility of the child.

As an adult it is your responsibilty to make yourself undertood. I did not imply anything of the sort that would suggest it was ALL the responsibility of the child.
Just LOOK AT your OWN words above. They REVEAL and SHOW otherwise. Just about all of them are ABOUT 'children', and what they think or know.
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:07 amThe transition, obviously, had NOT YET been observed by EITHER, that is; back in the days when this was being written.
Forget the back in the days when this was being written. Think about right NOW
REMEMBER what you wrote HERE.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am Right now, tell us . . is the transition from the (pestless child) to the (pest adult) observed and realised by either one of this same one conscious entity?
That all depends.

Do 'you', the one known as "dontaskme", HERE, REALIZE that 'you' are the ONLY True and REAL pest on earth?

Answer that Honestly, then 'you' WILL KNOW the answer to 'your' OWN question.

'you' are just one continuous entity, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am and can you tell us, at what exact time along the aging process does this transition from 'no pest' - 'to pest' take place precisely?
YES.
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:07 amBut what is observed here, ONCE AGAIN, is that you have some PRESUMPTION that children are responsible in some way. Which is just absolutely TOTALLY ABSURD to say the least.
But I never once placed a PRESUMPTION that children are responsible in some way......you did...not me.
Just LOOK AT 'your' OWN words above.

And, LOL WHEN have I EVER made ABSOLUTELY ANY comment AT ALL, which could be taken as though I was placing ABSOLUTELY ANY responsibility onto children?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am Also, is it known in your opinion that a child should be made aware that the adults in society are pests, and should the child be told it is not a pest, and that only adults are pests?
There are NO 'shoulds' in my opinion.

But, the 'world' 'would' be a MUCH BETTER PLACE 'now';
IF children are made aware that the POLLUTION that adults ARE creating, in the days when this is being written, is causing the MESS in the 'world' 'today'. And,
IF children are made aware that they are NOT pests, but the MESS made of the 'world', in the days when this is being, is caused by the one and ONLY True pest, on earth, which is; adult human beings.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am Should this be taught to children? should adult pests be teaching children?
The 'world' would ALREADY be a MUCH BETTER PLACE, to live, if adults HAD PREVIOUSLY just taught children that adults are pests, and that children are NOT.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am Should children be made aware by the pests that unless they do good and right in life, they too will become pests just like their teachers?
But, 'you', pests, or adult human beings, HAVE BEEN "teaching" and TELLING children;
'Unless you do good and right in Life, there WILL BE consequences.'

But this has NOT worked SO FAR. Even the THREAT of 'Unless you do good and right in life there will be eternal life in hell', does NOT work.

So, what 'you', human beings, NEED to be made AWARE OF, which Truly works, and which is Truly GOOD for ALL of 'you', is YET to be FULLY learned and understood, by 'you', human beings.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am And should children be taught that it is ok to error and do wrong and make mistakes in life,
Well since making errors and mistakes is completely and utterly NORMAL and NATURAL, then what is taught regarding this would be EXTREMELY OBVIOUS, correct?

Would you teach a children that it is okay to make errors and to make mistakes?

But doing Wrong is NOT necessarily NORMAL, NOR NATURAL, AT ALL. So, what is taught regarding this would be just AS OBVIOUS, right?

Would you teach a children that it is okay to do what is wrong in Life?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am or will that make them a pest?
Will 'what' make them a pest?

Had you ALREADY PRESUMED what my answer/s were going to be?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am and if not because they did not know any better, then at what point in their life do they become faultless, capable of making no mistakes or errors or any wrong doings, and that everything they do do is always good and the right thing to do?
'you' have conflated here that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to answer this sufficiently here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am Remembering that this living sentient human being is always throughout the entire duration of it's life, the same one conscious entity observing itself?
WHY are you TELLING me to remember some thing, (which, by the way is NOT YET a proved Fact), but putting a question mark at the end of YOUR statement and claim here?

Also, have you NOT been TELLING 'us' that it is IMPOSSIBLE for the 'self' to SEE, and thus observe, "itself"?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am And that the apparent separation, split or divide from childhood to adulthood is completely illusory.
There is NO 'separation' here. HOWEVER, to be able to EXPLAIN, and to be UNDERSTOOD, SUFFICIENTLY, ALL-OF-THIS, then a 'separation of sorts' from 'children' to 'adults' NEEDS to be understood and accepted FIRST.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am
Age wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:31 amHowever, and VERY SADLY, 'you' think and BELIEVE that the ONLY REAL SOLUTION is to just STOP breeding MORE CHILDREN.

Which is OBVIOUSLY the MOST STUPID thing to think, or BELIEVE. And, which is NOT a SOLUTION, AT ALL.
But then according to your recent claim. It is perfectly ok for an adult who knows about suicide to commit suicide as a solution to the way out of what is being experienced as a hatred for life.
"dontaskme" LISTEN TO THIS, 'you' could NOT be MORE Wrong here, even if you wanted and tried to be.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am And at the same time, you claim it is perfectly acceptable to breed more children, who may one day feel they need to end their life and do so by means of a suicide that has become known to them?
ONCE AGAIN, 'you' could NOT be MORE Wrong here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am So to you, it is the most stupid thing to stop breeding, and that is not the solution ...but killing yourself is a solution?
LOL
LOL
LOL

'you' are SO TWISTED and DISTORTED. This is BECAUSE 'you' ASSUMPTIONS and CONCLUSIONS are SO UTTERLY Wrong here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am Do you think this perfectly ok adult action that you endorse, would not be such a great idea after all as a solution and way out of their torment, since it may have a knock on effect and cause extreme distress to the children or grandchildren of these adults who do go on to commit suicide?
ABSOLUTELY MOOT, as I have NEVER even thought such thing, let alone EVER suggested this absolutely ANYWHERE.

ONCE AGAIN, 'you' have MISSED the POINT, COMPLETELY.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am Maybe, suicide is not the solution, maybe the adult should at least teach itself to know better, and stop and think about that action by realising the impact their actions would have on their children and other relations.
Absolutely NO one that I KNOW of has EVER thought NOR said, 'suicide is the solution'. And, for absolutely ANY one to think or believe that I have just PROVES, IRREFUTABLY, just how MUCH they have absolutely and totally MISSED, MISINTERPRETED, MISUNDERSTOOD, MISCONSTRUED, or MISTAKEN what I have been ACTUALLY SAYING, and MEANING.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am And are you aware that there has been reported a rise in the number of teens and children who are killing themselves.
YES. And, with the MESS that IS INCREASING, from the way that 'you', adult human beings, MISBEHAVE, it is NO wonder that MORE and MORE children are KILLING "themselves".
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am Is it also ok to teach children and teens that there is a known thing called suicide and that if you are ever feeling like you cannot bare to live anymore then they should kill themselves?
LOL

SEE how just ONE Wrong ASSUMPTION can and DOES LEAD one SO COMPLETELY ASTRAY.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am because that's what you have implied adults who cannot bare living anymore can do to escape their tormented life.
LOL
LOL
LOL

I have NEVER, EVER, implied this AT ALL.

SEE what I mean by 'you' MISSING the POINT, and now-here, the MARK.

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am And do you think children get the idea about suicide existing by having direct experience of observing it to happen to their adult parent in realtime? and do you realise that you have personally endorsed adult suicide as being an ok thing to do.
LOL
LOL
LOL

'you' have now gone OFF TRACK SO MUCH this is absolutely HILARIOUS.

But THANK YOU for PROVING what I have been ACTUALLY SAYING to be ABSOLUTELY and IRREFUTABLY True.

LOOK, 'you', OBVIOUSLY, did NOT want to LOOK AT the Fact that YOUR so-called SOLUTION was and IS NOT a REAL 'solution' AT ALL. And, the ONLY WAY that 'you' could Truly DETRACT here was by SAYING and CLAIMING that I have said some thing, which I OBVIOUSLY NEVER HAD, and just continue on with that VERY DISTORTED and DISTURBING WAY of thinking in the HOPE that 'you' could DEFLECT ENOUGH. But, VERY SADLY, for 'you' it is NOT working.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am Also, if adults do kill themselves, then do you think it's a good idea to endorse the action, knowing that action could possibly hurt and harm the sensitive psychology of children or grandchildren that happen to be related to these suiciders?
Are 'you' REALLY this NOT AWARE?

If 'you' adults were to ENDORSE suicide, then this NO possibility that this COULD hurt and harm children. OF COURSE ENDORSING such a thing as suicide WOULD cause hurt and harm to children.

REALLY "dontaskme" 'you' NEED to become MORE AWARE of just HOW MUCH 'your' BEHAVIORS and WORDS DO EFFECT children.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am According to your belief Age, it is a stupid idea to stop breeding children, but it is ok for an adult to kill themselves, already knowing that action would impact a childs psyche by instilling the thought of suicide into them to maybe follow the same path as their adult cares did.

LOL 'your' ATTEMPT AT DEFLECTING by PLACING ABSOLUTE UNTRUTHS ONTO 'me' will NEVER work "dontaskme".

ABSOLUTELY ANY can go back through my writings and SEE, VERY CLEARLY, that I have NEVER even suggested what 'you' are 'trying to' SAY and CLAIM here.

Oh, and by the way, TELLING a species that they SHOULD 'STOP breeding' is a VERY, VERY, VERY STUPID idea.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:46 am Man is made in the image of God.
Don't be silly, Walker.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:46 am
Age wrote: ... wrote multiple postings to Walker]
- Reincarnation is the embodiment of a quality that has existed before.
- Cat-like is a quality. Dog-like is a quality. Human-like is a quality. God-like is a quality.
- Each cat, dog, and human is an embodiment of those particular qualities.
SO WHAT?
Walker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:46 am - Man is made in the image of God.
According to WHO, EXACTLY? 'Man' or 'men'?

What are women, children, cats, and dogs made in the image of, EXACTLY?
Walker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:46 am - Therefore, each human is a reincarnation of … the image of God-like quality.
But you just got through TELLING us that ONLY 'man' is made in the image of God.

Also, AND BY THE WAY, I have NEVER said ANY different. So, do NOT think or BELIEVE that I have, okay?
Walker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:46 am - And what might that be?
- Omniscence, limited by corruptions such as delusions, and just perhaps, limited by human form, although it’s a common trope that humans use only a fraction of their noggin potential, and Jesus Christ was a form of God leaning more towards God than delusion.
And, some say 'this' here is VERY DELUSIONAL thinking.

So, just maybe, 'your' OWN DELUSIONS "walker" are PREVENTING and STOPPING 'you' from SEEING and LEARNING what thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, EXACTLY. Or is this NOT a possibility, in 'your' OWN LITTLE 'world'?
Walker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:46 am - Because memories pertain to the body and the experiences of the body, then when the body goes the way of all flesh, so goes the memories of that flesh just as quickly as a dream.
SO WHAT?
Walker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:46 am - What is the mechanism for qualities that have existed before, being passed along? Same as it is now.
TEACHING, through thought.
Walker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:46 am - And what becomes of the person in the body, does the person survive?
'I' have ALREADY INFORMED 'you'.

The 'person' is just the invisible 'thoughts' and 'feelings' WITHIN a human body.

After the human body stops breathing and stops pumping blood, then the 'person' REMAINS, in a sense, or form, in this One and ONLY Universe, by having an EVERLASTING EFFECT on "others", which gets passed on down, through the ages, or generations.

Where 'you' NOT YET AWARE of this IRREFUTABLE Fact?
Walker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:46 am - What is a person but memories, qualities, and the flesh?
WHY do 'you' put question marks at the end of your STATEMENTS, CLAIMS, and BELIEFS?
Walker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:46 am Memories and flesh are scattered to the wind, but qualities get reincarnated.
BUT there is NO where to GO TO, and then COME BACK TO.

The qualities of 'good' and 'evil' REMAIN in this One and ONLY place, which some call 'this world'.
Walker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:46 am *

Incarnation = “a concrete or actual form of a quality or concept.”
Re- (prefix) = “again: anew.”
Reincarnation = A new, actual form of a quality or concept.
Is this YOUR DEFINITION?

Which, by the way, FITS IN PERFECTLY WITH what I have PREVIOUSLY SAID and STATED. Were 'you' AWARE of this, previously?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:50 am
'you', adults, did NOT even KNOW that 'you' were pests, so if children KNEW, or KNOW, then okay.

Also, I do NOT speak for ALL children as though ALL children think or KNOW the EXACT SAME things.
Some adults do not even know they are pests and so couldn't possibly know to teach their children that they are not pests.

I guess this means that some adults slip through the net of the claim that they are pests, because Age now says 'you', adults, did NOT even KNOW that 'you' were pests. And so the children belonging to the parents that do not know they are a pest cannot be taught by their parent that they are not a pest, so these children would never grow into an adult that was a pest because they have never known they are a pest or that they could potentially become a pest, because their parent couldn't teach them that they were a pest because 'you', adults, did NOT even KNOW that 'you' were pests.
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:50 amThe 'world' would ALREADY be a MUCH BETTER PLACE, to live, if adults HAD PREVIOUSLY just taught children that adults are pests, and that children are NOT.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:12 pm "dontaskme" LISTEN TO THIS, 'you' could NOT be MORE Wrong here, even if you wanted and tried to be.
See what I mean. Age denies he said what he said.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am And at the same time, you claim it is perfectly acceptable to breed more children, who may one day feel they need to end their life and do so by means of a suicide that has become known to them?
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:12 pm ONCE AGAIN, 'you' could NOT be MORE Wrong here.
See what I mean. Age denies he said what he said.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am So to you, it is the most stupid thing to stop breeding, and that is not the solution ...but killing yourself is a solution?
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:12 pmLOL
LOL
LOL

'you' are SO TWISTED and DISTORTED. This is BECAUSE 'you' ASSUMPTIONS and CONCLUSIONS are SO UTTERLY Wrong here.
See what I mean. Age denies saying what he said.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am Do you think this perfectly ok adult action that you endorse, would not be such a great idea after all as a solution and way out of their torment, since it may have a knock on effect and cause extreme distress to the children or grandchildren of these adults who do go on to commit suicide?
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:12 pm ABSOLUTELY MOOT, as I have NEVER even thought such thing, let alone EVER suggested this absolutely ANYWHERE.

ONCE AGAIN, 'you' have MISSED the POINT, COMPLETELY.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am Maybe, suicide is not the solution, maybe the adult should at least teach itself to know better, and stop and think about that action by realising the impact their actions would have on their children and other relations.
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:12 pmAbsolutely NO one that I KNOW of has EVER thought NOR said, 'suicide is the solution'. And, for absolutely ANY one to think or believe that I have just PROVES, IRREFUTABLY, just how MUCH they have absolutely and totally MISSED, MISINTERPRETED, MISUNDERSTOOD, MISCONSTRUED, or MISTAKEN what I have been ACTUALLY SAYING, and MEANING.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am And are you aware that there has been reported a rise in the number of teens and children who are killing themselves.
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:12 pm YES. And, with the MESS that IS INCREASING, from the way that 'you', adult human beings, MISBEHAVE, it is NO wonder that MORE and MORE children are KILLING "themselves".
But it's ok to kill yourself, because you said so, you said it was the solution to finding a way out of ones tormented life. You endorsed suicide if the idea of suicide is known is what one should persue as a way out of their tormented life.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am Is it also ok to teach children and teens that there is a known thing called suicide and that if you are ever feeling like you cannot bare to live anymore then they should kill themselves?

SEE how just ONE Wrong ASSUMPTION can and DOES LEAD one SO COMPLETELY ASTRAY.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am because that's what you have implied adults who cannot bare living anymore can do to escape their tormented life.
LOL
LOL

I have NEVER, EVER, implied this AT ALL.

SEE what I mean by 'you' MISSING the POINT, and now-here, the MARK.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am And do you think children get the idea about suicide existing by having direct experience of observing it to happen to their adult parent in realtime? and do you realise that you have personally endorsed adult suicide as being an ok thing to do.
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:12 pm LOL
LOL
LOL

'you' have now gone OFF TRACK SO MUCH this is absolutely HILARIOUS.

But THANK YOU for PROVING what I have been ACTUALLY SAYING to be ABSOLUTELY and IRREFUTABLY True.

LOOK, 'you', OBVIOUSLY, did NOT want to LOOK AT the Fact that YOUR so-called SOLUTION was and IS NOT a REAL 'solution' AT ALL. And, the ONLY WAY that 'you' could Truly DETRACT here was by SAYING and CLAIMING that I have said some thing, which I OBVIOUSLY NEVER HAD, and just continue on with that VERY DISTORTED and DISTURBING WAY of thinking in the HOPE that 'you' could DEFLECT ENOUGH. But, VERY SADLY, for 'you' it is NOT working.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am Also, if adults do kill themselves, then do you think it's a good idea to endorse the action, knowing that action could possibly hurt and harm the sensitive psychology of children or grandchildren that happen to be related to these suiciders?
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:12 pm Are 'you' REALLY this NOT AWARE?

If 'you' adults were to ENDORSE suicide, then this NO possibility that this COULD hurt and harm children. OF COURSE ENDORSING such a thing as suicide WOULD cause hurt and harm to children.

REALLY "dontaskme" 'you' NEED to become MORE AWARE of just HOW MUCH 'your' BEHAVIORS and WORDS DO EFFECT children.
But you were the one who said it's ok to kill yourself if the concept was known as being a way out of a tormented life.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:33 am According to your belief Age, it is a stupid idea to stop breeding children, but it is ok for an adult to kill themselves, already knowing that action would impact a childs psyche by instilling the thought of suicide into them to maybe follow the same path as their adult cares did.
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:12 pmLOL 'your' ATTEMPT AT DEFLECTING by PLACING ABSOLUTE UNTRUTHS ONTO 'me' will NEVER work "dontaskme".

ABSOLUTELY ANY can go back through my writings and SEE, VERY CLEARLY, that I have NEVER even suggested what 'you' are 'trying to' SAY and CLAIM here.

Oh, and by the way, TELLING a species that they SHOULD 'STOP breeding' is a VERY, VERY, VERY STUPID idea.
So is telling a species they should kill themself.

Everything said in this thread can clearly be re-read for absolute evidence that it was indeed said. Good luck untangling all the distortion, deflections, detracting, twisting and MISUNDERSTOOD, MISCONSTRUED, or MISTAKEN misinterpretations and both unintended and intended meanings.