What is meant by Eternal Life

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

What is meant by Eternal Life

Post by Dontaskme »

You are, and you are not. Both, yet neither.

There is no You, because there is no other than you.

You are both the good news and the bad news.

You are Eternity right now herenow aka the( Bad News ) and you are also the ( Good News ) aka a temporal appearance of Eternity.

If you believe you end at your death, then that is the bad news and the good news, you do not end, because you never started.

The good news is that you are Eternal Life, which is also the bad news.

Eternal Life is both good and bad. To some it's bad, to others it's good, but whatever it is...it will always be eternal whether it's good or bad.

Since no one chose to know themself, implies no one can choose to not know themself.

It's awful, and it's amazing both.

Walker

Re: What is meant by Eternal Life

Post by Walker »

Speculation about how Life started is a just diversion for living folks, no more than a mental game of what-if. How it all started is not listed under the heading of, survival issue. So, to answer the thread question, Eternal Life is a reference to Never-Ending Life.
Walker

Post by Walker »

As I understand it, and I could be wrong because I'm not a scholar in the field, but as I understand Christianity, only God has the power to end Eternal Life, and God has some conditions. These conditions are not hidden. They're the obvious laws of causation. For instance, one can only do unto others as one would do unto oneself. For instance, Brandon lies to others because he lies to himself, and most times he's quite angry about it judging by his expressions and tone of voice. When he's not angry about it he says that's he's not joking. He used to say, "I'm not joking, man," but they may have conditioned him away from that so-called "sexism."
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:20 pm "sexism."
Still masturbating with labels and fables I see.

Like that mythical story of Adam and Eve, you believe to be real ... where Eve is created from one of Adam's ribs to be his companion to live happily ever after the artificially conjoined split.

A split which Adam mourned over for eternity, because the separation of himself was all too much for him to bare, as it meant a woman would then have to share his breath and his life. So in his utter despair and annoyance of having his personal space invaded by this alien creature, he rebelled forever more, against that piece of rib... he had no other choice but to play the game of ''sexism''...he was really into it, since it was all his own creation.

What a troubled young man was our Adam. :lol:

Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:51 am There is no You, because there is no other than you.

You are both the good news and the bad news.
There is Helium, and Helium is always good news.

Helium mocks Hell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xT-vp-6jvY
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:49 am
Walker wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:20 pm "sexism."
Still masturbating with labels and fables I see.

Like that mythical story of Adam and Eve, you believe to be real ... where Eve is created from one of Adam's ribs to be his companion to live happily ever after the artificially conjoined split.
You framed your topic in the Religion Sub-forum.

This sub-forum is probably the most appropriate place on the PN forum to mention Christianity.

Then you sneer at the mention of Christianity, that you invited by beginning a thread in the Religion Sub-forum.

What are you, a Moron?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

It is meant as a carrot offered by the controller to the controlled, so that they are more easily able to accept the stick that the controller wishes to wield upon the controlled.

So obviously!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:56 pm
You framed your topic in the Religion Sub-forum.

This sub-forum is probably the most appropriate place on the PN forum to mention Christianity.

Then you sneer at the mention of Christianity, that you invited by beginning a thread in the Religion Sub-forum.
Sue me.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/296393219208557166/