Who Knows God ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Age
Posts: 10981
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:18 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:39 amWHY are 'you' SORRY to keep doing the SAME 'thing' over and over AGAIN?
Because that's what happens.
So, you can NOT help "yourself" from being SORRY. you have NO control over that, and being SORRY is what just happens, to you, correct?
Age
Posts: 10981
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:15 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:39 amIf you STILL do NOT want ANY help AT ALL, then PLEASE continue on as you are and have been.
Thanks for the offer of help.

But only God knows that God helps those who help themselves, and that there is no self because there is no other than self.
Thanks for this reply. Readers will LOOK AT this with a "devilish smile", as some say.
Dontaskme
Posts: 12756
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:39 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:18 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:39 amWHY are 'you' SORRY to keep doing the SAME 'thing' over and over AGAIN?
Because that's what happens.
So, you can NOT help "yourself" from being SORRY. you have NO control over that, and being SORRY is what just happens, to you, correct?
Having the sense of control or no control is just what happens...yes.

Having the sense of helping or not helping yourself is just what happens...yes.
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2910
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:53 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:11 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:58 am Is the one question to all our answers.


Because God and the Devil could be one and the same thing, and everybody understood it in their own way.

*Bump*
Could be on moral grounds, or just because they are both able to do lots of evil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcRXeCzpno

Do you respect a genocidal god who pushes homophobia and misogyny?

Regards
DL

That guy in the video, I do not like him. He is for all I know misinterpreting the true meaning of evil intent with his own interpretation of what is the meaning of evil... So I do not really listen to people like him. I only listen to my own interpretation of what is evil intent. I maybe listen to someone elses interpretation but will not take it as absolute fact, I will sometimes listen but then ultimately make up my own mind whether what I have listened to, is correct or not.

The God I personally know, doesn't push evil intent upon reality...but does however know evil intent can be pushed if the will and desire is there to do so.

.
God creates our wills and therefor creates all the evil you see, as we can only follow our created form.

You know God personally?

I need know no more, to know you are a full fledged liar, unless you meant yourself.

If not lying to us, when did you have your apotheosis or theosis?

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2910
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:53 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:11 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:58 am Is the one question to all our answers.


Because God and the Devil could be one and the same thing, and everybody understood it in their own way.

*Bump*
Could be on moral grounds, or just because they are both able to do lots of evil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcRXeCzpno

Do you respect a genocidal god who pushes homophobia and misogyny?

Regards
DL

That guy in the video, I do not like him. He is for all I know misinterpreting the true meaning of evil intent with his own interpretation of what is the meaning of evil...
What did he say that was a misrepresentation?

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2910
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:59 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:11 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:58 am Is the one question to all our answers.


Because God and the Devil could be one and the same thing, and everybody understood it in their own way.

*Bump*
Could be on moral grounds, or just because they are both able to do lots of evil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcRXeCzpno

Do you respect a genocidal god who pushes homophobia and misogyny?

Regards
DL
WHY do you persist with the words "genocidal god"?

Who and/or what is this "genocidal god" 'thing' that you go on about?

Also, is that you in the video "greatest I am"?
No. I think goth is silly, but his message was not.

Tell us, what happened in Noah's day if not genocide and what is Armageddon if not a pending genocide?

If not genocide, what would you label those mass murders?

Regards
DL
Age
Posts: 10981
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:00 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:39 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:18 am

Because that's what happens.
So, you can NOT help "yourself" from being SORRY. you have NO control over that, and being SORRY is what just happens, to you, correct?
Having the sense of control or no control is just what happens...yes.
Having a sense of no control only happens to those who do not have control.

I have NO sense of no control BECAUSE I am ALWAYS in control.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:00 am Having the sense of helping or not helping yourself is just what happens...yes.
Because 'you' are NOT YET ABLE to answer the question, 'Who am 'I'?' properly AND correctly, does NOT mean that the FINAL answer to; WHY 'things' happen to you, is "it is just what happens", at all.

I agree wholeheartedly that 'you' have a sense of not being able to help "yourself", but that is just a 'feeling', or 'sensation', and it is NOT what is ACTUALLY True, Right, and Correct. 'you', that is; the adult human being, is ALWAYS ABLE to HELP "yourself", no matter what 'feeling'/'sensation' there is within.
Age
Posts: 10981
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:06 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:53 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:11 pm

Could be on moral grounds, or just because they are both able to do lots of evil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcRXeCzpno

Do you respect a genocidal god who pushes homophobia and misogyny?

Regards
DL

That guy in the video, I do not like him. He is for all I know misinterpreting the true meaning of evil intent with his own interpretation of what is the meaning of evil... So I do not really listen to people like him. I only listen to my own interpretation of what is evil intent. I maybe listen to someone elses interpretation but will not take it as absolute fact, I will sometimes listen but then ultimately make up my own mind whether what I have listened to, is correct or not.

The God I personally know, doesn't push evil intent upon reality...but does however know evil intent can be pushed if the will and desire is there to do so.

.
God creates our wills and therefor creates all the evil you see, as we can only follow our created form.
But 'you' are created with AND have evolved to have 'free will'. Which MEANS 'you' are absolutely FREE to do absolutely ANY thing 'you' CHOOSE to do.

ALL the 'evil' you SEE was and is created by 'you', adult human beings, ONLY.

'your' 'created form', or maybe more accurately, 'the human body', (which, by the way, is in creation AND is evolving), does NOT 'have to be' 'followed', as ANY form of plastic surgery or transgender surgery has PROVED this True.

Also, what do you mean, EXACTLY, by "God creates our wills"?
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:06 pm You know God personally?

I need know no more, to know you are a full fledged liar, unless you meant yourself.
Is there ANY difference between 'God' and "your" 'Self'?
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:06 pm If not lying to us, when did you have your apotheosis or theosis?

Regards
DL
Age
Posts: 10981
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:10 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:59 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:11 pm

Could be on moral grounds, or just because they are both able to do lots of evil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcRXeCzpno

Do you respect a genocidal god who pushes homophobia and misogyny?

Regards
DL
WHY do you persist with the words "genocidal god"?

Who and/or what is this "genocidal god" 'thing' that you go on about?

Also, is that you in the video "greatest I am"?
No. I think goth is silly, but his message was not.

Tell us, what happened in Noah's day if not genocide and what is Armageddon if not a pending genocide?
If ANY one of 'you', human beings, think or BELIEVE that the whole of earth was flooded and that a human being built a boat and put two of EVERY animal on it and they ALL survived, then I would just ask them, Really?

If 'you' REALLY think or BELIEVE that this was a True account of an ACTUAL account, then I suggest 'you' RETHINK the 'thoughts' within that body. Seriously WHEN will 'you', people, GROW UP.

And, here I am in this forum getting accused on not being able to RECOGNIZE and SEE 'metaphors'.

For as long as can be remembered 'you', human beings, have been telling, and passing on, 'stories' to "each other". And, in case you are still unaware, NOT ALL stories are based on ACTUAL REAL accounts. SOME of those 'stories' ARE 'fables', which can be just short stories conveying a 'moral'.

And, 'armageddon' just referred to the 'end of A life'. Which just MEANS that with the 'end of that greedy and selfish way of life', which 'you', human beings, were living in now, in the days when this was being written, A 'new life' BEGAN.

'armageddon' does NOT refer to 'the end of ALL life' but just to A 'way of life'. And, like 'fables' relate to 'morals', which is a 'way of living' (or 'a way of life') held within the 'thinking', BEFORE it transfers onto the 'physical'.

'armageddon', has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with 'the end of physical earth', just like the 'noah' fable has NOTHING AT ALL to do with 'the physical world'.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:06 pm If not genocide, what would you label those mass murders?

Regards
DL
But NO physical human bodies were harmed NOR killed in the making of those 'fabled stories'.

And, NO physical human body is harmed NOR killed in 'armageddon'. The ONLY 'life' that is harmed AND killed during 'armageddon' is that greedy, stressful, war-torn, and pollution-riddled 'life' that 'you' are in.

'genocide' is just some 'thing' that 'you', human beings, do while in the act of killing a particular group of people. So, when you say and write, "genocidal god", are you referring to those people who kill "other" groups of people, as 'gods' and more specifically 'genocidal gods'?

A 'flood' occurrence, which is just a more than 'normal' or a more than 'expected' rainfall, which is NOTHING really that 'unusual' is OBVIOUSLY NOT 'genocide', itself, although some physical human bodies might 'die' (stop breathing and stop pumping blood) because of more than expected rainfall. But NO group ("race") of people was 'picked out', separated, and killed because of being any particular 'group'

And, 'the end' to a 'way of 'life', or 'armageddon', where NO physical bodies AT ALL are even harmed, let alone 'killed' is NOT a 'pending genocide'.
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2910
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Greatest I am »

So mass murder is not genocide.

Go away, if you are too stupid to tell Christians how screwed up their thinking and beliefs are.

Regards
DL
Dontaskme
Posts: 12756
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:07 pm
What did he say that was a misrepresentation?

First of all, Life is a presentation never a representation. A representation of what is always a presentation is a misrepresentation...albeit illusory within the dream of separation in this conception...aka (a belief)

Similar to the believe that Santa is God who commands goodness will be rewarded with eternal life in heaven but gives nothing to the bad people.

The question is..are we just obligated to go along with that?


.
Dontaskme
Posts: 12756
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:06 pm
You know God personally?

The God of my own personal understanding is a fantasy story I imagine and believe to be real, and at the same time know my imagined belief is just a fiction. In reality, I know nothing, except I know I know nothing....everything else is just an add on like applying more paint to a blank canvas.
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2910
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:17 am
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:07 pm
What did he say that was a misrepresentation?

First of all, Life is a presentation never a representation. A representation of what is always a presentation is a misrepresentation...albeit illusory within the dream of separation in this conception...aka (a belief)

Similar to the believe that Santa is God who commands goodness will be rewarded with eternal life in heaven but gives nothing to the bad people.

The question is..are we just obligated to go along with that?


.
I disagree with your definitions.

You have made them up as the dictionaries do not agree with you.

My request was for his quote and you did not give it.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2910
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:21 am
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:06 pm
You know God personally?

The God of my own personal understanding is a fantasy story I imagine and believe to be real, and at the same time know my imagined belief is just a fiction. In reality, I know nothing, except I know I know nothing....everything else is just an add on like applying more paint to a blank canvas.
IOW, your god is a fantasy.

I hope your fiction is not a genocidal p**** like Yahweh is.

Your use of language is just as dishonest as what real believers use.

Regards
DL
Dontaskme
Posts: 12756
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Who Knows God ?

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:23 pm
I disagree with your definitions.
Okay.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:23 pmYou have made them up as the dictionaries do not agree with you.
Okay.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:23 pmMy request was for his quote and you did not give it.
I said he misinterprets the ideas he is talking about. What was your request again, what do you mean you made a request for his quote, that you say I did not give? :?
Post Reply