The Creation of the Term "God"

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

The Creation of the Term "God"

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

If God is the creator and man is made in the image of God then man is a creator; therefore the creation of the term "God" is man working in image of the creator with the creator creating the creator through the created.
Greatest I am

Re: The Creation of the Term "God"

Post by Greatest I am »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:32 pm If God is the creator and man is made in the image of God then man is a creator; therefore the creation of the term "God" is man working in image of the creator with the creator creating the creator through the created.
We are better creators than the creator.

We can reproduce true while that fiction can only reproduce a half breed chimera after cuckolding joseph.

Then the p**** becomes a deadbeat dad and just takes off on Jesus.

Lots of Christians in the U.S., as the single parent household are now at 50% being maned by single women.

American men love Christianity as then they can be deadbeat dads just like their p**** of a god.

Regards
DL
Last edited by Greatest I am on Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:03 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:32 pm If God is the creator and man is made in the image of God then man is a creator; therefore the creation of the term "God" is man working in image of the creator with the creator creating the creator through the created.

We can reproduce true while that fiction can only reproduce a half breed chimera after cuckolding joseph.

Lots of Christians in the U.S., as the single parent household are now at 50% being maned by single women.

American men love Christianity as then they can be deadbeat dsds just like their p**** of a god.

Regards
DL
Man as the image of God is man as an extension of God thus God creating Jesus is God manifesting himself in time and space through his own will.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:51 pm

American men love Christianity as then they can be deadbeat dsds just like their p**** of a god.

Regards
DL
Man as the image of God is man as an extension of God thus God creating Jesus is God manifesting himself in time and space through his own will.
Are you saying God is supernatural?

I have lost track of what you claim as a label for yourself.

If so, if one supernatural realm exists, it opens the door to many supernatural realms and Gods.

I see us as creating all of our gods, basically as a wish list that has many wanting and adoring a genocidal p**** of a god.

Regards
DL
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

I remember our conversation, a few days ago about this topic.

God = origin

Man = post-origin

the term God = dependent on man

the term God = not exclusive to God, because reality's dependency on symmetry violates reality's violation of symmetry, by having to explain the term God
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:41 pm

Regards
DL

If so, if one supernatural realm exists, it opens the door to many supernatural realms and Gods.

I see us as creating all of our gods, basically as a wish list that has many wanting and adoring a genocidal p**** of a god.

Regards
DL
I am saying God expresses God through man thus man is God as an extension of God. As God man determines his fate and reaps the consequence of his actions as his actions have consequences with these consequences being the creation of reality. The creation of reality is beyond Good and Evil.

Post by Age »

WHY, in the days when this is being written, some of you still refer to human beings as "men" and to God as a "he"?

One of the main reasons WHY 'you' have still not found thee ACTUAL Truth of things is because of the falsehoods that you consistently persist with.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:32 am WHY, in the days when this is being written, some of you still refer to human beings as "men" and to God as a "he"?
Because in the immediate present tense of now there is no central reference point, aka a conceptual thing. All conceptually known things are of past tense, which is history. History is never the immediate present. History is death, and only the immediate present is life.

''He'' is conceptually known as Male, which is the creator of the created. Another word is Father, which is known as the empty uncreated Awareness, who then infuses the Woman with full Consciousness, making aware the birth of self, as and through the offspring child, known as created creation. Also known as the creation story, of the Father, Mother, Child, reunion.
Age wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:32 amOne of the main reasons WHY 'you' have still not found thee ACTUAL Truth of things is because of the falsehoods that you consistently persist with.
But the 'you' you are referring to here is truth itself, which is already known. Truth is already known, simply because there is only truth. 'you' are truth.

No one finds truth, truth finds no one. Assuming (there is a 'you' have still not found) is a misleading assertion.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:12 am
Age wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:32 am WHY, in the days when this is being written, some of you still refer to human beings as "men" and to God as a "he"?
Because in the immediate present tense of now there is no central reference point, aka a conceptual thing. All conceptually known things are of past tense, which is history. History is never the immediate present. History is death, and only the immediate present is life.

''He'' is conceptually known as Male, which is the creator of the created. Another word is Father, which is known as the empty uncreated Awareness, who then infuses the Woman with full Consciousness, making aware the birth of self, as and through the offspring child, known as created creation. Also known as the creation story, of the Father, Mother, Child, reunion.
Age wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:32 amOne of the main reasons WHY 'you' have still not found thee ACTUAL Truth of things is because of the falsehoods that you consistently persist with.
But the 'you' you are referring to here is truth itself, which is already known. Truth is already known, simply because there is only truth. 'you' are truth.

No one finds truth, truth finds no one. Assuming (there is a 'you' have still not found) is a misleading assertion.

Here is ANOTHER example of NOT clarifying FIRST.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:39 am

The question was answered.

If you do not like the answer, if it's not to your satisfaction or approval, then by all means, do with it what you will, maybe I could suggest using it to wipe your anus, and don't forget to flush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bje_8Y7KUfM

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:43 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:41 pm

Regards
DL
I am saying God expresses God through man thus man is God as an extension of God. As God man determines his fate and reaps the consequence of his actions as his actions have consequences with these consequences being the creation of reality. The creation of reality is beyond Good and Evil.
Weird language. Poor English.

If you would have just answered the fucking question, we would not have to go through this shit.

I have no clue as to who created who by the crappie way you put it.

Man created all his/the gods. Right?

Man controls God and Gods do not control us. Right?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

One of the main reasons WHY 'you' have still not found thee ACTUAL Truth of things is because of the falsehoods that you consistently persist with.
Actual truth, such as?

Regards
DL

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:57 pm

Actual truth, such as?

Regards
DL
God could NEVER be a "he", nor ANY male gendered thing.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:47 am
Age wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:39 am

The question was answered.
Obviously, from your perspective, only.

Which by the way, "your truth" here is NOT consistent with thee ACTUAL Truth of things.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:47 am If you do not like the answer, if it's not to your satisfaction or approval, then by all means, do with it what you will, maybe I could suggest using it to wipe your anus, and don't forget to flush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bje_8Y7KUfM

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:02 pm
Obviously, from your perspective, only.

Which by the way, "your truth" here is NOT consistent with thee ACTUAL Truth of things.
Bore off with your dead horse flogging. And Stop looking through the wrong end of the telescope. It's like you're in this constant super hyper state of rinse and repeat mode.Wake up, the bleeding parrot is as dead as a doornail, can't you see.