Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4137
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:43 pm

Scripture taps into an inherent "mythos" of irrational forces that are inherent and intertwined within the nature of the psyche where various "archetypes" are represented by an interplay and dynamic tension of "qualities". These qualities, fundamentally irrational in and of themselves, exhibit and inherent encapsulate of various movements considering a quality is composed fundamentally of infinite grades...forever deducing and inducing to other grades.

Thus this mythos, through "qualities", observes an inherent "contextualization" of a phenomenon through the dynamic interplay of contradictory elements, that force the reader not just to be immersed and "think" but reflect an underlying nature of synthesize in the pscyhe of the reader as well as the world external to that said reader.

The qualities, as contexts, are empty in and of themselves as the dynamic contradictory nature of one quality to another necessitates each quality as a context. One context is justified by its progression to another context, but this justification through progress necessitates each context as fundamentally empty in and of itself. This is observed within the basic tenets of "reason" where the progression of one assumption to many, causes an inherent "voiding", of the prior assumption through an inherent manifestation of variation or "multiplicity" of states.

It is this assumption of assumption, or P=P, that necessitates a fundamentally "circularity" that not only is reflected within the nature of language but "being" itself as a dynamic force that exists through the "energy" of language as well as reciprocally forming it. "Equality" is empty of definition as it is subject to its own nature, and merely observes and inherent "voiding" of "voiding" or absence of multiplicity in one respect: (P=P)=(P⇄P).

This nature of "change" embodying by the emptiness of "=" can be observed at the logical level, but is reflected in the Mythos as the grounds of reasoning when observed within the Judaic Interpretation of Being whose God is referenced under the identity of "I Am".

This "I Am", manifesting the divine will through the manifestation of contexts reflects an inherent "form" of being in and of itself through these cycles, while observing the image of the "I Am" within the the subjective personal identity of "I Am" as a recursion of the Creator through Creation. This looping pattern of reason, or the psyche, mimics a greek interpretation of the "Logos" as the

The variation of this "I Am" recursively existing within the Christian Faith is a Christ who "emptied himself" to "form" himself within the "image" (rationality) of man. This is expressed in his various teachings as maintaining not just a circular element, observing paradox, during his dialogue with man but other illusive statements referencing a reciprocical nature to Identity; The "Son of Man", "Son of God" dualism observing an inherent deeper grade of "looping" where God loops through God through Creation as with Creation acting as multi dimensional "loops" that "bind chaos" through the self negating nature of Chaos...which is represented by the "fall" where the Point of creation diverged from the "source" through the ego/intellect of "lucifer".

This "intellect", the "morning star" sets the foundation for reason as progressive in nature where one state of being progresses to another, thus voiding the hold. However this in itself, this linear reasoning we observe intuitively as "time" or "finiteness", is fundamentally subject to a nature greater than itself..."the loop" or "divine reason" where unity its observed through a 'whole" of "reciprocity".

Thus the nature of meaning, as loops within loops, can be observed within the Emptiness of Self, referenced by the "Emptiness of Gods" own identity through Jesus Christ, but also necessitates an inherent objective state to "being" where "meaning" is not "necessary" but rather a statement of relation...a dynamic quality of life that progresses from one point to another. This "quality" of meaning, is the maintain of certain focus or equilibrium between the subject and object necessitating a constant state of "awareness" through the looping nature of reciprocation where the absence of "subject and object" is observed in within an "emptying" of the self and strictly "assuming" reality for its own nature...loops within loops where meaning is derived by an emptyness of "intelligence" or definition brought about by the "fall".

Reality thus is constant, through a divine "loop" (which is reflected in the divinity of the circle in all cultures), but empty in and of itself.



This can be observed specifically in ecclesiastes

“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

“Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher,
vanity of vanities! All is vanity.

3 What does man gain by all the toil
at which he toils under the sun?

4 A generation goes, and a generation comes,
but the earth remains forever.

5 The sun rises, and the sun goes down,
and hastens to the place where it rises.

6 The wind blows to the south
and goes around to the north;
around and around goes the wind,
and on its circuits the wind returns.

7 All streams run to the sea,
but the sea is not full;
to the place where the streams flow,
there they flow again.

8 All things are full of weariness;
a man cannot utter it;
the eye is not satisfied with seeing,
nor the ear filled with hearing.

9 What has been is what will be,
and what has been done is what will be done,
and there is nothing new under the sun.

10 Is there a thing of which it is said,
“See, this is new”?
It has been already
in the ages before us.

11 There is no remembrance of former things,
nor will there be any remembrance
of later things yet to be
among those who come after.”

gaffo
Posts: 2290
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Post by gaffo » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:53 am

snipped you pontification.

did you have a question or point?

just wondering.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6519
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Post by Dontaskme » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:35 am

gaffo wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:53 am


did you have a question or point?

just wondering.
The point I see is that humans have invented an imaginary god including themselves in the sheer horror of not being able to accept that the sentient body they believe to be theirs is nothing more than a parroting, nonsense babbling, bigger brained hairless version of the primate family who has no more sense of importance than that of a slug. And that these naturally grown specimens are nothing more than bags of blood, shit, piss, sick, bile, puss, goo and sticky slimy flesh and bone that no sooner are they born, they are slowly on the decline rotting away toward their eventual demise. During this transistion it witnesses unimaginable evil, injustice, and lies, broken promises, corruption, manipulation, rape, greed, tears, torment, torture, pains and labors and mental stresses, ailments, ills and nasty diseases, suffering, and heartaches and loss. Not to mention the blood curdling horror that is nature itself, this agonising violent inhospitable impersonal killing machine in all it's gore and self-centred selfish glory. For the primate, the realisation that nothing is making any of this happen or stopping it from happening is why there is the need for a just and moral God which is nothing more than wishful thinking.

Refusal to accept the truth of reality is even more suffering. There's no escaping the horror as and through the God way out. The truth is often too brutal to accept, there is no way out, no escape.



.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4137
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:50 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:35 am
gaffo wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:53 am


did you have a question or point?

just wondering.
The point I see is that humans have invented an imaginary god including themselves in the sheer horror of not being able to accept that the sentient body they believe to be theirs is nothing more than a parroting, nonsense babbling, bigger brained hairless version of the primate family who has no more sense of importance than that of a slug. And that these naturally grown specimens are nothing more than bags of blood, shit, piss, sick, bile, puss, goo and sticky slimy flesh and bone that no sooner are they born, they are slowly on the decline rotting away toward their eventual demise. During this transistion it witnesses unimaginable evil, injustice, and lies, broken promises, corruption, manipulation, rape, greed, tears, torment, torture, pains and labors and mental stresses, ailments, ills and nasty diseases, suffering, and heartaches and loss. Not to mention the blood curdling horror that is nature itself, this agonising violent inhospitable impersonal killing machine in all it's gore and self-centred selfish glory. For the primate, the realisation that nothing is making any of this happen or stopping it from happening is why there is the need for a just and moral God which is nothing more than wishful thinking.

Refusal to accept the truth of reality is even more suffering. There's no escaping the horror as and through the God way out. The truth is often too brutal to accept, there is no way out, no escape.



.
And how is the cycle invented if assumption is assumed in a circular manner? Void negates itself into Being.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4137
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:31 am

gaffo wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:53 am
snipped you pontification.

did you have a question or point?

just wondering.
The mythos of religion observes inherent cycles within cycles that permeate all of being including the rational and intuitive facets of man's awareness.

This relation of cycles, or "relativity", is constant and necessitates an inherent divinity through the nature of an omnipresent "loop".

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6519
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Post by Dontaskme » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:52 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:50 pm

And how is the cycle invented if assumption is assumed in a circular manner? Void negates itself into Being.
The unknown known.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4137
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:23 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:52 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:50 pm

And how is the cycle invented if assumption is assumed in a circular manner? Void negates itself into Being.
The unknown known.
And the known unknown simultaneously....

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6519
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:20 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:23 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:52 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:50 pm

And how is the cycle invented if assumption is assumed in a circular manner? Void negates itself into Being.
The unknown known.
And the known unknown simultaneously....
Simultaneously means working both ways, like a two way mirror.

The known unknown knows nothing. So, it's fables and turtles all the way down.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6519
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:31 am

The mind doesn't like knowing nothing. And is why it weaves out some knowns from it's not-knowingness which can be infinite in appearance, the mind simultaneously gets caught up in it's own web of known concepts, literally weaving endless threads as it goes along getting more and more entangled in it's own story until it cannot see the wood for the trees as it searches frantically for it's own source amid it's own story, for the mind is nothing without it's story. The mind is like the contents of consciousness looking for consciousness. It's a game it plays with itself.

.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4137
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:50 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:31 am
The mind doesn't like knowing nothing. And is why it weaves out some knowns from it's not-knowingness which can be infinite in appearance, the mind simultaneously gets caught up in it's own web of known concepts, literally weaving endless threads as it goes along getting more and more entangled in it's own story until it cannot see the wood for the trees as it searches frantically for it's own source amid it's own story, for the mind is nothing without it's story. The mind is like the contents of consciousness looking for consciousness. It's a game it plays with itself.

.
Void is intrinsically radiant.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6519
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Post by Dontaskme » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:45 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:50 pm

Void is intrinsically radiant.
Indeed.

You are literally it's offshoot springed aware right now. From source to source an endless spring.

gaffo
Posts: 2290
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Post by gaffo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:30 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:35 am
gaffo wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:53 am


did you have a question or point?

just wondering.
thanks for your condensed post - i honestly did not follow your point in the you post.
I 1000-percent agree with your below BTW, and could not have said what you said better myself.

Dontaskme wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:35 am
The point I see is that humans have invented an imaginary god including themselves in the sheer horror of not being able to accept that the sentient body they believe to be theirs is nothing more than a parroting, nonsense babbling, bigger brained hairless version of the primate family who has no more sense of importance than that of a slug. And that these naturally grown specimens are nothing more than bags of blood, shit, piss, sick, bile, puss, goo and sticky slimy flesh and bone that no sooner are they born, they are slowly on the decline rotting away toward their eventual demise. During this transistion it witnesses unimaginable evil, injustice, and lies, broken promises, corruption, manipulation, rape, greed, tears, torment, torture, pains and labors and mental stresses, ailments, ills and nasty diseases, suffering, and heartaches and loss.
I view you I and the author of Ecclesiates had (in fact - i read the work decades ago BTW - and rem some of it hence - it reads as if the author was not a believer in YHWH - its than non-theistic in theme (but to be fair to Horse Sense, and undertanding history (Atheism was almost non-existant prior to the modern era ("modern" as in 1300 AD and before). so the author was prob a Believer in his God (but WOW - to be a believer and still author such a work! - i'd love to understand the mind of the man that wrote that work and his understanding of his God). sad he died 2300 yrs ago and not able to inform me of his views.




Dontaskme wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:35 am
Not to mention the blood curdling horror that is nature itself, this agonising violent inhospitable impersonal killing machine in all it's gore and self-centred selfish glory.
ya, natural selection its a bitch, but works for the cordata(sp) - 400 million yrs and counting (and not the leave the flora (3 billion yrs and counting) out if it - you don't need to have a brain to be included in the natural selection party, only need to live/be alive)



Dontaskme wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:35 am
For the primate, the realisation that nothing is making any of this happen or stopping it from happening is why there is the need for a just and moral God which is nothing more than wishful thinking.
yep.

BTW if you do not know, i've been an athiest since age 12 -since 1978.

not that is locked, if God or Gods - say Ahora Mazda showed herself as the one and only True God - or one of the 7? - right before me - to see for myself (and i've sure ive not taken a cube prior lol (did twice in the 80's - interesting/good experience - off topic though)



Dontaskme wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:35 am
Refusal to accept the truth of reality is even more suffering. There's no escaping the horror as and through the God way out. The truth is often too brutal to accept, there is no way out, no escape.
agreed, but The World though mostly bad is still a large minority good (IMO) - so do not fixate on the bad and ignore the good. instead see the good and value it more for the rarity it is.

2-cents.

thanks for clairifing your point to me Sir

gaffo
Posts: 2290
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Ecclesiastes and the Emptiness of Reason

Post by gaffo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:32 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:31 am
gaffo wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:53 am
snipped you pontification.

did you have a question or point?

just wondering.
The mythos of religion observes inherent cycles within cycles that permeate all of being including the rational and intuitive facets of man's awareness.

This relation of cycles, or "relativity", is constant and necessitates an inherent divinity through the nature of an omnipresent "loop".
yes, concur.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests