Why Do I Feel Hopless?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Why Do I Feel Hopless?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Here we have a poster who openly admits to fantasising about mass murdering those he deems to be 'bad people'. A self-righteous, psychopathic religious nut-job who is trained in the military. Hmmm.
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:45 pm Here we have a poster who openly admits to fantasising about mass murdering those he deems to be 'bad people'. A self-righteous, psychopathic religious nut-job who is trained in the military. Hmmm.
once again, never has i stated i am self-righteous nor expressed such claims. people like me are the ones who gave you the availability to be who you are now. Without the men and women who are willing to get there hands dirty this world would be more chaotic then it already is.

im self-righteous? you someone who thinks killing someone is bad, and that making the judge call to execute a life is bad. How the fuck do you think people determine who lives and who dies out in the field? You live in a world that doesn't exist created by these false ideologies that just boost your ego. The thoughts you have serve no cause in the grand span of life. your the guy thats ganna get someone killed cause you cant even see the truth.

your close-minded and stubborn, egotistical and self-righteous narcissist.

You cant even try to understand someone the first thing you do is degrade them. what help to humanity is that? what have you done to contribute to society? to prove your life is worth living?

your now a foe, why would i want to read a comment from a user that lives on a page supposed to be philosophical but just choses to pose as someone who believes he's smart whilst using big words and the same repeating statement trying to prove a point that never existed???? :?:

i pray you find your worth in the world, cause it obviously doesn't show you have when you live on here
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:33 pm if there is deserving of death anywhere in the world i have no quarrel distributing punishment. backyard or back of the world
Here's the thing though... you are too delusional and mentally unstable to determine who is deserving of death... and as a military man, you likely think that 'innocents' are a necessary casualty of war of some idiot government who orders it for their own gain. It's all so stupid, yet you want to envision yourself as some great 'doer of justice'. Fuck you! You would demonstrate your honor best by seeking mental help and resolving your own issues -- just as all of us are responsible for doing for ourselves. There's already too many delusional men with big egos destroying the world for everyone. Evolve beyond all of that bullshit.
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:15 pm
Here's the thing though... you are too delusional and mentally unstable to determine who is deserving of death... and as a military man, you likely think that 'innocents' are a necessary casualty of war of some idiot government who orders it for their own gain. It's all so stupid, yet you want to envision yourself as some great 'doer of justice'. Fuck you! You would demonstrate your honor best by seeking mental help and resolving your own issues -- just as all of us are responsible for doing for ourselves. There's already too many delusional men with big egos destroying the world for everyone. Evolve beyond all of that bullshit.
how am i mentally unstable? because i...hate bullies and rapist, and sadist, and murders???? You cant Un justify my justification for wanting to kill those who deserve death. i am not mentally challenged in any way shape or form, im perfectly healthy, you would know that if you ever tried to join the marines is the most brutal organization to join into because of the lifestyle you have to portray and how your phsych eval has to be perceived before you even get excepted. you go through a whole ass hospital before you can join. but of course you haven't and you immature baby knowledge of thinking you can have life without death and that bad people don't exist proves it
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

You prove my points with everything you write.
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:26 pm You prove my points with everything you write.
because you cant validate it
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Is this guy Luxin under a new name?
vegetariantaxidermy

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:06 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:45 pm Here we have a poster who openly admits to fantasising about mass murdering those he deems to be 'bad people'. A self-righteous, psychopathic religious nut-job who is trained in the military. Hmmm.
once again, never has i stated i am self-righteous nor expressed such claims. people like me are the ones who gave you the availability to be who you are now. Without the men and women who are willing to get there hands dirty this world would be more chaotic then it already is.

im self-righteous? you someone who thinks killing someone is bad, and that making the judge call to execute a life is bad. How the fuck do you think people determine who lives and who dies out in the field? You live in a world that doesn't exist created by these false ideologies that just boost your ego. The thoughts you have serve no cause in the grand span of life. your the guy thats ganna get someone killed cause you cant even see the truth.

your close-minded and stubborn, egotistical and self-righteous narcissist.

You cant even try to understand someone the first thing you do is degrade them. what help to humanity is that? what have you done to contribute to society? to prove your life is worth living?

your now a foe, why would i want to read a comment from a user that lives on a page supposed to be philosophical but just choses to pose as someone who believes he's smart whilst using big words and the same repeating statement trying to prove a point that never existed???? :?:

i pray you find your worth in the world, cause it obviously doesn't show you have when you live on here
Now you are throwing bullshit cliches at me. You sad, brain-washed, gullible little cretin. You are working for the benefit of the arms industry. End of story. Wars are about power, control, and most of all money. And gee, if I remember correctly, there was a whole lot MORE 'freedom' in the world prior to the US' despicable invasions after 11/9. Look at what you bastards have done to the Middle East. Try to 'think' for once in your pitiful life.
If you want to stop feeling so 'hopless' then get educated. Fire some neurons. Lose the religious bullshit.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am
Why do I feel hopeless?
Take this depression survey:

https://www.ismanet.org/doctoryourspiri ... ry-BDI.pdf

If you score 17 or more, make an appointment with a mental health professional.
vegetariantaxidermy

commonsense wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:13 pm
Why do I feel hopeless?

Like people need and online survey to let them know if they are 'depressed'. Nice for the multi quazillion dollar 'anti' depressant industry though :lol:

Going to a mushroom retreat in Amsterdam or Brazil and having a psilocybin trip would be a more productive option, especially for someone with an urge to commit mass murder...
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:45 pm
Why do I feel hopeless?

Like people need and online survey to let them know if they are 'depressed'. Nice for the multi quazillion dollar 'anti' depressant industry though :lol:

Going to a mushroom retreat in Amsterdam or Brazil and having a psilocybin trip would be a more productive option, especially for someone with an urge to commit mass murder...
It’s just a clinical tool for clinical depression screening and assessment.
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

commonsense wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:06 pm

its cool Vegetable-Brain is literally on here to cause problems, why else would someone respond to everything and purposefully constantly degrade everything??

not to mention he misspelled Qua zillion :D
vegetariantaxidermy

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:49 am

its cool Vegetable-Brain is literally on here to cause problems, why else would someone respond to everything and purposefully constantly degrade everything??

You never fail to 'amuse', especially as you came on here announcing to the world that you intend to commit mass murder in the not-too-distant future. Did you really expect no responses to that? Did you think you would get floods of sympathy and expressions of admiration?
I'm surprised the FBI hasn't come knocking on your door by now :shock:
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:42 am

You never fail to 'amuse', especially as you came on here announcing to the world that you intend to commit mass murder in the not-too-distant future. Did you really expect no responses to that? Did you think you would get floods of sympathy and expressions of admiration?
I'm surprised the FBI hasn't come knocking on your door by now :shock:
okay 8)
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

TAKE THE TEST.