Why Do I Feel Hopless?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Why Do I Feel Hopless?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:47 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:41 pm
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:39 pm

Imagine getting so mad that your wrong u gatta start talkin shit instead of proving your point :D
Your illiteracy is just offensive. Is that an affectation? Could anyone really be that thick? I could write better than that at five (A LOT better).

ps. I don't have anything to 'prove' here. Your posts speak for themselves. I'm only responding to what you have written :lol:
my laptop hasn't auto corrected shit so I'm deducting that you cant read

and of course you got something to prove, why else do you keep having negative comments on every post you reply to. no one asked you to join, and knowing our past confrontations you knew it was me who started this page it says it at the top, and yet sill intentionally joined yourself in on a topic i posted.

kind of funny how that works out huh?
.....ALMOST like you wanted to reply
You clearly don't know how it works on here. The person who creates a thread doesn't get to say who comments on it. Agreeing with the OP and/or pandering to its self-absorbed, self-pitying, self-righteous and downright disturbing bullshit is not a requirement either.

Btw, I have never, at any time, anywhere, used any kind of 'auto correct'. I'm not having some 'bot' created by illiterate yank fuckwits tell me I've spelt something incorrectly ('spelled' something 'wrong').
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:51 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:41 pm

Your illiteracy is just offensive. Is that an affectation? Could anyone really be that thick? I could write better than that at five (A LOT better).

ps. I don't have anything to 'prove' here. Your posts speak for themselves. I'm only responding to what you have written :lol:

and of course you got something to prove, why else do you keep having negative comments on every post you reply to. no one asked you to join, and knowing our past confrontations you knew it was me who started this page it says it at the top, and yet sill intentionally joined yourself in on a topic i posted.

You clearly don't know how it works on here. The person who creates a thread doesn't get to say who comments on it. Agreeing with the OP and/or pandering to its self-absorbed, self-pitying, self-righteous and downright disturbing bullshit is not a requirement either.

YOUR ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, you CHOSE to comment. right????? Exactly. and i may not know parts of this page but i already know you.
vegetariantaxidermy

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:55 pm

YOUR ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, you CHOSE to comment. right????? Exactly. and i may not know parts of this page but i already know you.
'You're'. Am I expected to translate the rest of it?
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:56 pm
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:55 pm

'You're'. Am I expected to translate the rest of it?
wow Gillian Paisley im sorry that an apostrophe is your biggest concern.
vegetariantaxidermy

pssst. I think you meant to say 'deduced'.
vegetariantaxidermy

Isn't it nice to learn something? It strengthens neural connections in the brain (but of course you need a properly functioning brain to begin with).
This is an odd site for someone to choose whose brain is only being used for the most basic of functions. Wouldn't you feel more at home on an 'incel' site, or one where your fellow kristian military thugs discuss their most enjoyable kills?
vegetariantaxidermy

Who is Gillian Paisley?
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:15 pm Who is Gillian Paisley?
its you, and thanks i already know how to spell though im doing it now cause u take it as opurtunities :P
vegetariantaxidermy

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:17 pm
its you,
That's news to me, Lester Cocksucker.
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:35 pm
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:17 pm
its you,
That's news to me, Lester Cocksucker.
yeahhhhh ur a child bru. maybey not by age buttttt definetly a child mentality.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am I keep pushing on, the Marine Corps taught me how to will further than i usually did, and i am convincing myself that...by my 30th birthday,
if things of this world have not changed then im laying down everything down before god, im giving it all to him, and my only mission will to be the nightmare that keeps those who do evil to others the killers, the rapists, the psychos and the sadist, i give you my word you will come to know me well.
I dont have as many guns, but a knife will do just fine. The Punisher is a movie, and i didnt have a family stripped from me either, but the way i feel towards others make me feel like they are. I will die by the knife, i will not leave this life in complacency. I will earn my redemption from my own mind.
And these violent revenge fantasies you experience, are they a very regular problem or do they only occur when you experience a loss of control in your daily life?
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:39 am
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am I keep pushing on, the Marine Corps taught me how to will further than i usually did, and i am convincing myself that...by my 30th birthday,
if things of this world have not changed then im laying down everything down before god, im giving it all to him, and my only mission will to be the nightmare that keeps those who do evil to others the killers, the rapists, the psychos and the sadist, i give you my word you will come to know me well.
I dont have as many guns, but a knife will do just fine. The Punisher is a movie, and i didnt have a family stripped from me either, but the way i feel towards others make me feel like they are. I will die by the knife, i will not leave this life in complacency. I will earn my redemption from my own mind.
And these violent revenge fantasies you experience, are they a very regular problem or do they only occur when you experience a loss of control in your daily life?
they come every time people do wrongful acts against one another. when out of nowhere people hurt each other simply because they can.
vegetariantaxidermy

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:46 pm
they come every time people do wrongful acts against one another. when out of nowhere people hurt each other simply because they can.
I take it these 'wrongful acts' don't include slaughtering people in their own countries. You really are a piece of work aren't you....
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:17 pm
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:46 pm

I take it these 'wrongful acts' don't include slaughtering people in their own countries. You really are a piece of work aren't you....
if there is deserving of death anywhere in the world i have no quarrel distributing punishment. backyard or back of the world
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:17 pm

and your some pathetic human who cant even see the wicked that lies beyond your own selfish desires. you would die because you cant will yourself to survive nor kill what isn't worth living