Why Do I Feel Hopless?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Why Do I Feel Hopless?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

commonsense wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:27 pm
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:49 am
commonsense wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:06 pm

It’s just a clinical tool for clinical depression screening and assessment.
its cool Vegetable-Brain is literally on here to cause problems, why else would someone respond to everything and purposefully constantly degrade everything??

not to mention he misspelled Qua zillion :D
TAKE THE TEST.
It's a stupid test. Full of cliches. A lot of people with depression feel fine most of the time. If they happen to be having an 'episode' when they do the test then I suppose they would answer 'yes' to many of those questions. If they take it during a 'well' time then the answers will be just like anyone else's. Besides, I don't think any of the questions asked 'Do you have an urge to commit mass murder?'

Post by Age »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am Why do I feel hopeless?

I feel as if i have a plan like anyone else, i have objectives. Though i get so far and it doesn't necessarily get harder but remind me that-What does this amount to in the end? This life i live, for my future kids? For a nice retirement? What does any of this mean?

I pray to god im doing everything right, but i feel like sober from something ive never had. And i dont know how to get better. Ive never been depressed really but i cant seem to get over as if i have this pit within me that cant be filled.

I dont know if its because ive never been in a relationship and the lack of human love one gets from that is causing my instinct human traits to wither within and crave what one is supposed to have to...idk complete life?

We are interactive creatures, were meant to care, to share, to hurt, to crave and to love.
What do you mean by, 'we are meant to hurt and to crave', EXACTLY? And,

Where did this BELIEF of yours here come from, EXACTLY?
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am but i see so many times the lack of human existence within so many people and in those times i only see savages, lost within a world they've created, one of pure hell. One of hate, anger, rage. One of pure agony.
This is 'the world' that you are living in and expressing here, right? The 'one' that you still have NOT YET FOUND the 'meaning for', correct?
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am I hate the wicked of this world.
Has it NEVER occurred to you that SEEING the "other" as the so-called 'wicked one' is WICKED in and of itself?
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am The only times i feel strong enough to complete is when im loathing this world.
Well here is ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of TWISTED and DISTORTED thinking.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am When im craving the pain and suffering from everyone around me. From my enemies, and from the ones i love most. That part scares me the most. I have this thought that everyone is made exactly the way they are for some reason therefor everyone's purpose is different therefore we dont act the same...Though, i cant seem do matter how many ways i deduct my own life for the urges i have to be made in anyway good for me,

i hate the wicked as i said before,
YET it is 'you' who is thinking and behaving in the MOST WICKED way here.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am am i meant to use these cravings for pain upon those who deserve it?
Thinking ANY one 'deserves' pain, is a Truly WICKED way of thinking and SEEING.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am Am i one of gods embodiments of hatred?
The HATRED of fellow human beings is WICKED, in and of itself, full stop.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am Is the soul purpose for my existence to damage the will of the wicked to crumble amongst those who carry it?
But that kind of thinking, and doing, is 'of the WICKED', "themselves".
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am I keep pushing on, the Marine Corps taught me how to will further than i usually did, and i am convincing myself that...by my 30th birthday,
if things of this world have not changed then im laying down everything down before god, im giving it all to him, and my only mission will to be the nightmare that keeps those who do evil to others the killers, the rapists, the psychos and the sadist, i give you my word you will come to know me well.
Here is a PRIME example of WHY absolutely NO one should join the 'marines', NOR ANY other so-called 'defence force'.

With the absolute RUBBISH and DELUSION they TEACH and INSTILL there is NO wonder WHY there is SO MUCH ILL, WICKEDNESS, and Wrong in 'the world'.

This one ACTUALLY BELIEVES that when 'it' KILLS "others" then this is a GOOD and a RIGHT thing. Which, OBVIOUSLY, SHOWS and PROVES just how DISTORTED and DISILLUSIONED this human being IS, EXACTLY.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am I dont have as many guns, but a knife will do just fine. The Punisher is a movie, and i didnt have a family stripped from me either, but the way i feel towards others make me feel like they are. I will die by the knife, i will not leave this life in complacency. I will earn my redemption from my own mind.
What you ACTUALLY NEED is HELP, BEFORE you go and HURT and HARM "others".
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am As much i understand others,
MORE absolute DISTORTED and DISILLUSIONED thinking or BELIEVING.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am i cant seem to wrap my head around my own.
This is VERY CLEAR.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am Therefore i can only guess i have to do what i can tmost assume is the right thing to do.
If I was you I would seek out HELP, BEFORE I started GUESSING absolutely ANY thing here. That way I would NOT end up HURTING NOR HARMING "others".
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am I just pray im not wrong.
Let me INFORM you now that you are Wrong, VERY, VERY Wrong.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am I pray im okay in the end. I pray that eventually i am worthy.
WHY? What are you GUESSING and EXPECTING will happen 'in the end'?

What are you IMAGINING you will eventually be 'worthy' to, and what for, in the so-called 'end'?

Post by Age »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:19 pm I think you gotta see a therapist. Sounds like you're extremely lonely, possibly not happy with employment (or unemployed), and almost certainly mentally ill - which isn't meant offensively, I have a great deal of sympathy for you. But nobody here can treat you if that's the case.

Can you afford to talk about this with a therapist?
I would suggest that because the government played a big part in CAUSING the situation that this one is IN now, through the indoctrination of 'the marines' thinking/believing, then the government steps up and PAYS for the HELP and BETTERMENT of this person.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:21 pm "But nobody here can treat you if that's the case."

speak for yourself pal. i spent three years in mental institutions for the criminally insane so I've almost got a bachelor's in psychology.

go ahead, Topps. I'm here for u.
LOL

NOT a very good "psychologist" AT ALL.

"toppsy kretts" has ALREADY said and written ENOUGH in the opening post, yet here 'you' are "promethean75" CLAIMING to have almost got a bachelors in psychology, and you STILL say, "go ahead".

How MUCH MORE do you need to SEE and HEAR here "promethean75" BEFORE you can make an 'assessment', a 'diagnosis', and provide a 'prognosis' and 'HELP'?

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:44 pm "What were you doing in the Marine corps?"

Looking for a few good men?

"You spent three years in those institutions because you yourself are criminally insane?"

No I wuz just an opposituonally defiant juvenile delinquent, not a crazy person. But the only place that would take me wuz the main state mental hospital...
Okay
promethean75 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:44 pm so I wuz around the real crazy people all day and I know how they roll.
Could this be something the "others" could say and claim also?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:19 pm
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am Why do I feel hopeless?
We all feel differently at different times. Did you feel the same a long time ago? You might feel different tomorrow.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am I feel as if i have a plan like anyone else, i have objectives. Though i get so far and it doesn't necessarily get harder but remind me that-What does this amount to in the end? This life i live, for my future kids? For a nice retirement? What does any of this mean?
Nothing. You can, however, be in a state of peace if you know how to achieve it. You cannot scape reality, this life, after life, you have to live it, with or without meaning.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am I pray to god im doing everything right, but i feel like sober from something ive never had. And i dont know how to get better. Ive never been depressed really but i cant seem to get over as if i have this pit within me that cant be filled.
You cannot possibly be as depressed as I was.
WOW this is a HUGE CLAIM.

Also, do you really imagine that TELLING some 'thing' like this TO "another" would REALLY HELP them?

When you were feeling VERY depressed would you have liked to BE TOLD and HEAR, 'you can NOT possibly be as depressed as I was'?

Do you really envision that HEARING 'this' SHOWS that the "other" is REALLY LISTENING TO them?
bahman wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:19 pm Now, I am doing just fine. You will be fine. Everything is a matter of time.
What happens the NEXT TIME you are feeling DEPRESSED, will you be 'doing fine', will you 'be fine', will EVERY thing REALLY be a 'matter of time' THIS TIME that you are feeling DEPRESSED?
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am I dont know if its because ive never been in a relationship and the lack of human love one gets from that is causing my instinct human traits to wither within and crave what one is supposed to have to...idk complete life?

We are interactive creatures, were meant to care, to share, to hurt, to crave and to love. but i see so many times the lack of human existence within so many people and in those times i only see savages, lost within a world they've created, one of pure hell. One of hate, anger, rage. One of pure agony.
That is a little exaggerated. There are righteous people too.
Absolutely EVERY one is so-called 'righteous'. That is UNTIL they sadly "grow up" and become so-called 'adults'.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am I hate the wicked of this world. The only times i feel strong enough to complete is when im loathing this world. When im craving the pain and suffering from everyone around me. From my enemies, and from the ones i love most. That part scares me the most. I have this thought that everyone is made exactly the way they are for some reason therefor everyone's purpose is different therefore we dont act the same...Though, i cant seem do matter how many ways i deduct my own life for the urges i have to be made in anyway good for me,
If you think that you cannot control your thoughts then perhaps it is better to meet a therapist and maybe get hospitalized for a while. I was hospitalized three times. There is nothing bad about it.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am i hate the wicked as i said before, am i meant to use these cravings for pain upon those who deserve it? Am i one of gods embodiments of hatred? Is the soul purpose for my existence to damage the will of the wicked to crumble amongst those who carry it?
That is not your duty to cause pain to evil people!
Thinking or BELIEVING that there are 'evil people' existing is a HUGE PART of the issue here. And, if ANY one thinks or BELIEVES that 'evil people' exist, then they ALSO need to get HELP, by meeting GOOD 'therapists' and maybe getting MORE HELP like hospitalization, for a while.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am I keep pushing on, the Marine Corps taught me how to will further than i usually did, and i am convincing myself that...by my 30th birthday,
if things of this world have not changed then im laying down everything down before god, im giving it all to him, and my only mission will to be the nightmare that keeps those who do evil to others the killers, the rapists, the psychos and the sadist, i give you my word you will come to know me well.
Again, if you think that you cannot control your thoughts then perhaps it is better to meet a therapist and maybe get hospitalized for a while.
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am I dont have as many guns, but a knife will do just fine. The Punisher is a movie, and i didnt have a family stripped from me either, but the way i feel towards others make me feel like they are. I will die by the knife, i will not leave this life in complacency. I will earn my redemption from my own mind.

As much i understand others, i cant seem to wrap my head around my own. Therefore i can only guess i have to do what i can tmost assume is the right thing to do.

I just pray im not wrong. I pray im okay in the end. I pray that eventually i am worthy.
Praying is good but it is not enough.
'Praying' is supposedly 'good' for 'what', EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:31 pm
Walker wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:27 pm
bahman wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:59 pm What do you mean by meaning?
A particular phenomenon that you perceive, identified by a name, whether it be human or cosmological, is a static conceptual entity subject to static rather than dynamic analysis and compiled of the elements required to create meaning. When an element is missing that will create meaning, then one can either conjure up some mystery element such as dark matter, continue the enquiry with the same mind that created lack of meaning, or throw your hands and say, "Land sakes alive, meaning is not possible. Guess that pins me up on the nihilist corkboard."

bahman, although your questions are endless you have currently exceeded your ration of external answers for today, and perhaps tomorrow, so I encourage you to enquire within.
I haven't experienced meaning yet. So I don't know if it exists at all.
Have you EVER heard of 'a dictionary'?

You WILL, LITERALLY, FIND plenty of 'meaning' there.

Post by Age »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:17 pm
Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:19 pm I think you gotta see a therapist. Sounds like you're extremely lonely, possibly not happy with employment (or unemployed), and almost certainly mentally ill - which isn't meant offensively, I have a great deal of sympathy for you. But nobody here can treat you if that's the case.

im in the marines. I dont want somebody to try and solve me like a puzzle. i just people who think like i do
LOL It is BECAUSE of 'the marines' you have become such a TWISTED and DISTORTED human being, and this is just BECAUSE 'the marine corps' will TEACH you TO DO the VERY OPPOSITE 'things' of what 'being human' REALLY IS.

As 'you' are PROVING True for 'us' here, "toppsy kretts".

Post by Age »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:19 pm
promethean75 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:21 pm "But nobody here can treat you if that's the case."

speak for yourself pal. i spent three years in mental institutions for the criminally insane so I've almost got a bachelor's in psychology.

go ahead, Topps. I'm here for u.
im not mentally insane or crazy, i dont believe in that sort of thing.
you do NOT BELIEVE that there are human beings who become so-called 'mentally insane or crazy', OR, you do NOT BELIEVE that you could become 'mentally insane or crazy?
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:19 pm people are they way they are, they just gatta find the reaso to why, they are
And you just BELIEVE it is your role in Life to SHOOT and KILL 'those' who you have JUDGED and BELIEVE to be the so-called 'evil and wicked ones' right?

If yes, then this is just because 'you' are the way 'you' ARE, right?

If yes, then do 'you' ALSO got to find the reason to WHY 'you' are the way 'you' ARE as well, or do only the "others" got to do this?
Last edited by Age on Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:50 pm
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:17 pm

im in the marines. I dont want somebody to try and solve me like a puzzle. i just people who think like i do
LOL It is BECAUSE of 'the marines' you have become such a TWISTED and DISTORTED human being, and this is just BECAUSE 'the marine corps' will TEACH you TO DO the VERY OPPOSITE 'things' of what 'being human' REALLY IS.

As 'you' are PROVING True for 'us' here, "toppsy kretts".
Well said.
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

its cool Vegetable-Brain is literally on here to cause problems, why else would someone respond to everything and purposefully constantly degrade everything??

TAKE THE TEST.
what test??
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

TAKE THE TEST.
yeah man, im not depressed, i took the test got a 5
vegetariantaxidermy

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:36 am

TAKE THE TEST.
yeah man, im not depressed, i took the test got a 5
That's depressing in itself. So you are just a [Redacted] then.

[Edited by iMod]
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:23 pm

I would suggest that because the government played a big part in CAUSING the situation that this one is IN now, through the indoctrination of 'the marines' thinking/believing, then the government steps up and PAYS for the HELP and BETTERMENT of this person.
Why in the WORLD are you SUGGESTING that HERE? The GOVERNMENT isn't HERE and doesn't CARE ABOUT the contents of this FORUM. Send a LETTER to your SENATORS.
vegetariantaxidermy

Flannel Jesus wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:29 am
Age wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:23 pm

Why in the WORLD are you SUGGESTING that HERE? The GOVERNMENT isn't HERE and doesn't CARE ABOUT the contents of this FORUM. Send a LETTER to your SENATORS.
He's just saying that since the govt. has apparently turned him into a homicidal maniac then it should front up with the cost to 'de-homicidal maniac' him. What is he supposed to write to random senators, especially as he doesn't even know who this 'toppsy' person is?? Toppsy is the one who made the thread ON HERE.