SUBJECT CLOSED

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: Atto is King of the annoying twats

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:05 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:29 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:45 am Just let it die for fuck sake. God there are some annoying twats on this forum.
Yes, Mam. As you wish.
God knows there are some annoying twats on this forum, and it took an atheist to remind Him :mrgreen:
Not sure what you mean. Who's an "annoying twat"? Last I checked Veg is the one who can't seem to hold a civil conversation. And I don't remember ever referring to her as an "annoying twat". Maybe I should?
attofishpi

SUBJECT CLOSED

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:42 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:29 am

Yes, Mam. As you wish.
God knows there are some annoying twats on this forum, and it took an atheist to remind Him :mrgreen:
Not sure what you mean. Who's an "annoying twat"? Last I checked Veg is the one who can't seem to hold a civil conversation. And I don't remember ever referring to her as an "annoying twat". Maybe I should?
Just people that post on philosophy forums Gary, people that post on philosophy forums.
Gary Childress

Re: SUBJECT CLOSED

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:49 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:42 pm

Just people that post on philosophy forums Gary, people that post on philosophy forums.
Well, I suppose you're right about that.