Do demons have the right to use people, i.e. like glamour's reality does, as a useful use of left-wing computer magic?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

Do demons have the right to use people, i.e. like glamour's reality does, as a useful use of left-wing computer magic?

Post by trokanmariel »

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Do demons have the right to use people, i.e. like glamour's reality does, as a useful use of left-wing computer magi

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:54 am Lol

(in before mcstinky)
:lol:
Gary Childress

Re: Do demons have the right to use people, i.e. like glamour's reality does, as a useful use of left-wing computer magi

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:56 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:54 am Lol

(in before mcstinky)
:lol:
Who or what does "mcstinky" refer to?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:15 pm Who or what does "mcstinky" refer to?
When trokenmarierwrwetwetrw starts yet another idiot thread mcthinks like to get in with a first reply that just says "lol".
I got in there first for this one time.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:40 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:15 pm Who or what does "mcstinky" refer to?
When trokenmarierwrwetwetrw starts yet another idiot thread mcthinks like to get in with a first reply that just says "lol".
I got in there first for this one time.
I see. Thanks for the clarification.