The woke mind virus is the biggest threat to civlization

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: The woke mind virus is the biggest threat to civlization

Post by Dontaskme »

RCSaunders wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:02 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:31 pm The one's who form alliances are the aggressor.
Always. However much this world detests individualists, they never initiate or participate in wars.
Indeed- they the ones who can and are fully capable of thinking for themselves often choose a solitary peaceful existence away from the madding crowd. I did. And my life just got really successful and more fulfilling than I ever dreamt possible.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:12 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:25 pm All I know is that being your true self or even speaking the truth is almost illegal these days in this cancel culture.
So are you lying?
:lol: :lol:

I mean even the mere mention of the word WOKE is seen as being racist and or bigoted. It’s almost dangerous to have an opinion about anything without offending someone somewhere.
Bollocks

Just be real…not fake as though you are trying to be someone you are not. We are now living in a society where it’s okay to assault someone who jokes about your wife and then gets rewarded for their behaviour with an Oscar.
This is what you are worried about - get a fucking life!

Nothing makes any sense regarding human interaction anymore. The worlds gone nuts as Piers Morgan puts it.
No the problem is just with your personal confusion.
It's called progress old fuckers like you are just being left behind.
Sorry you can no longer beat up your wife nor can you burn N*g*e*s on flaming crosses!
I think you are confusing me with someone else. I’ve never physically harmed another human being in my life. But if someone physically threatened my life I would fight for the right to defend myself.
It’s called self preservation..the law of war within the jungle..or what’s alternatively known as the human zoo.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:09 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:38 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:25 pm All I know is that being your true self or even speaking the truth is almost illegal these days in this cancel culture.

I mean even the mere mention of the word WOKE is seen as being racist and or bigoted. It’s almost dangerous to have an opinion about anything without offending someone somewhere.

Just be real…not fake as though you are trying to be someone you are not. We are now living in a society where it’s okay to assault someone who jokes about your wife and then gets rewarded for their behaviour with an Oscar.

Nothing makes any sense regarding human interaction anymore. The worlds gone nuts as Piers Morgan puts it.
Unfortunately, just as wokism has hijacked 'the left', the right has hijacked anti-wokism. The American obsession with politicising everything based on how you vote has fucked everything up. People have become too stupid and shallow to use logic and reason, so they just resort to lumping everything into two boxes, when the world is a lot more complex than that.

Devout wokists get into a frezy at the merest hint of criticism towards islam, yet those same anonymous 'tweeters' are perfectly happy for muslims to be blown up in their own countries, even proudly displaying their red poppies and 'lest we forget' vomit on their social media pages to show how much they approve of the mass murder of people for the 'crime' of being from another country (especially one with useful resources).
The wokist movement sustains itself with nothing more than mass brain-washing and intimidation. It was evil when the Nazis did it and it's still evil.
Heck, even Obama, with his Nobel Peace Prize, went on to bombard Libya, Syria and Afghanistan and became the best friend of the USA’s war machine.
Exactly. Saint Obama is so beloved by wokists. Notice how the resident wokists never respond to my points. Typical of their extreme arrogance and superiority complex.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:29 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:38 pm

Unfortunately, just as wokism has hijacked 'the left', the right has hijacked anti-wokism. The American obsession with politicising everything based on how you vote has fucked everything up. People have become too stupid and shallow to use logic and reason, so they just resort to lumping everything into two boxes, when the world is a lot more complex than that.

Devout wokists get into a frezy at the merest hint of criticism towards islam, yet those same anonymous 'tweeters' are perfectly happy for muslims to be blown up in their own countries, even proudly displaying their red poppies and 'lest we forget' vomit on their social media pages to show how much they approve of the mass murder of people for the 'crime' of being from another country (especially one with useful resources).
The wokist movement sustains itself with nothing more than mass brain-washing and intimidation. It was evil when the Nazis did it and it's still evil.
Heck, even Obama, with his Nobel Peace Prize, went on to bombard Libya, Syria and Afghanistan and became the best friend of the USA’s war machine.
Exactly. Saint Obama is so beloved by wokists. Notice how the resident wokists never respond to my points. Typical of their extreme arrogance and superiority complex.
I’ve noticed.

Their loud white privileged often male entitled egoic diktats just have to trump debates. Disagreeing could run one out of followers, friends and even a job and god forbid even your life.

Fuck em, fuck the lot of them.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:51 pm

I’ve noticed.

Their loud white privileged often male entitled egoic diktats just have to trump debates. Disagreeing could run one out of followers, friends and even a job and god forbid even your life.

I don'tk know what 'colour' they are. 'White privileged' is a revolting, racist woke term.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:58 pm

I’ve noticed.

I don'tk know what 'colour' they are. 'White privileged' is a revolting, racist woke term.
I know, I am fully aware of what a disgusting vile scummy Kunt I am.
Thats why I choose to be alone.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:05 am

I’ve noticed.

That why I choose to be alone.
I didn't say that. I was just saying it's a scummy, racist term. You've probably heard it so many times that it's become 'normal'. That only reinforces my points. BRAINWASHING
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:07 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:05 am

That why I choose to be alone.
I didn't say that. I was just saying it's a scummy, racist term. You've probably heard it so many times that it's become 'normal'. That only reinforces my points. BRAINWASHING
Ah yes I see what you mean, sorry, yes brainwashing I agree.

I’ve always been one to think out loud what most people keep private and it’s got me into a lot of trouble.

Thing is, we do not really know who we are talking to on this forum. We don’t really know their real identity because people on the internet tend to prefer to conceal and not reveal too much about themselves and so stay incognito..
Dontaskme

Re: The woke mind virus is the biggest thread to civlization

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:07 am

I've just been binge watching the hilarious Kath and Kim, and apparently now it's considered to be 'problematic' (wokies love words like that) because of its 'insensitivity' to white trash :lol:
Belly busting funny comedy, real comedy has all been cancelled…shame really, I do miss the kind of comedy, the kind that makes you pee yourself..I miss that …when life was real and true to life.

I’ve been binge watching MAFSA

YES, I love it, I really do love a bit of reality tv

I don’t like the USA version though, too religious for my taste..I love the Aussies though.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:03 am

I've just been binge watching the hilarious Kath and Kim, and apparently now it's considered to be 'problematic' (wokies love words like that) because of its 'insensitivity' to white trash :lol:
Belly busting funny comedy, real comedy has all been cancelled…shame really, I do miss the kind of comedy, the kind that makes you pee yourself..I miss that …when life was real and true to life.

I don’t like the USA version though, too religious for my taste..I love the Aussies though.
Aussies are pretty good at comedy. You should try 'Housos' if you can find it anywhere. American comedies these days, especially anything on Netflix, have got all preachy and PC. I watch comedies to laugh, not to be preached at.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:17 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:31 pm The one's who form alliances are the aggressor.
Always. However much this world detests individualists, they never initiate or participate in wars.
Indeed- they the ones who can and are fully capable of thinking for themselves often choose a solitary peaceful existence away from the madding crowd. I did. And my life just got really successful and more fulfilling than I ever dreamt possible.
You have surprised me. I would not have suspected your individualist view from other posts you have made. If you are interested, the following as some articles on individualism you may find interesting. If not, just ignore them.

Hated—The Individualist In a Collectivist World

Only Individuals

Ordinary And Extrodinary

Why Live In Society? And Who Is Worthy Of It?

Free Thinking
vegetariantaxidermy

wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:12 pm
Sorry you can no longer beat up your wife nor can you burn N*g*e*s on flaming crosses!
I'm pretty sure she has never done either of those things you woke ignoramus. How sad that you feel an irresistible urge to do both of those things and would do them if not for the enveloping mist of wafting goodness that emanates from wokedom.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

RCSaunders wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:08 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:17 pm
You have surprised me. I would not have suspected your individualist view from other posts you have made. If you are interested, the following as some articles on individualism you may find interesting. If not, just ignore them.

Hated—The Individualist In a Collectivist World

Only Individuals

Ordinary And Extrodinary

Why Live In Society? And Who Is Worthy Of It?

Free Thinking
I mostly speak in a Nondual context which is not easy to read. My content contains many nuanced differences of the same point, again, not easy to read as we have been conditioned from birth to think and act in a dual context.

Incidentally, the word 'Individualist' in a nondual context means both separate and WHOLE ... metaphorically speaking.
While the whole is always perfect and complete and lacking nothing, in the sense that nothing need be added or taken away. Individualism in the separate sense also means the same, in the same context that is every part contains the whole synonymous to the holographic idea. We are never separate, and loving and living in the luxury of solitude is never to be feared, and is what I try to raise awareness about. That does not mean we isolate ourselves off from the rest of society, it just means we are comfortable in our own skin, we do not seek approval for our own thoughts and ideas about the nature of human reality. In other words we are awake, and are able to see through the human charade of mind games.

BTW, I've always found your ideas here very interesting...even though I often do not leave a reply to them, usually because I've done so much research into the nature of being and reality...that I already know what you are talking about.

Thanks for the links.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:03 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:03 am

Aussies are pretty good at comedy. You should try 'Housos' if you can find it anywhere. American comedies these days, especially anything on Netflix, have got all preachy and PC. I watch comedies to laugh, not to be preached at.
I recently subscribed to Netflix, but then 2 months later unsubscribed because I just didn't have the time to watch it really.
I agree it's very preachy and PC...I've also heard many other people are unsubscribing and that Netflix are looking to put in AD's and charge for password sharing..all the more reason to ditch the sinking ship.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:03 am I watch comedies to laugh, not to be preached at.
I laugh at everything, including the preaching...I've discovered that every human being seems to have their own self bias opinions about life, and they are all funny in my opinion.

I'm not partial to take sides with anyone's personal view point..I lean more to listening to what everyone has to say...then just make up my own mind about what I have heard..

People are welcome to their own unique points of view, we've all got opinions, and no one opinion is more valid than anyone else's, as each and every one of us will have an opinion based on our own prerogative to express them.

I'm neither for or against any cult ..I neither follow or lead...I'm just at a stage of my life where opinion is just vanity and entertainment. And that in reality nothing really matters because absolutely NOTHING lasts forever so might as well laugh out loud at every word that comes out of the human orifice.

I'm posting a video...This video is hilariously funny...I do not care who is talking here...I just like to listen to what's being said...as for the talker, they are just the vessel used for expression....and so it's only what is being expressed that I am interested and entertained by..not the actual talking head, namely the named vessel of expression.

People either hate or love the character...but I'm not into that kind of side taking...I'm only interested in what the person is talking about....this is how I entertain myself while waiting for the grim reaper to come and completely whitewash my capacity to watch myself on TV... :lol:

Piers Morgan Uncensored.
Piers Morgan This is a No Cancel Zone.
LIVE: Piers Morgan Uncensored | 25-Apr-22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3VQdqgDY6I
Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.