The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:16 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:08 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:31 am Ahem

LOL

Did you REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND even this?

Considering the FACT that it was 'you', "flashdangerpants", who posed the question, to wit I just wrote and responded with the answer, 'Yes', to, then SURELY you SHOULD NOT HAVE, ONCE AGAIN, completely AND utterly MISUNDERSTOOD. But, as can be CLEARLY SEEN here, 'you' HAVE, ONCE MORE.

I suggest that while you are coming up with a question, then you FULLY UNDERSTAND the question, itself, BEFORE you asked it, and write it down. That way you will NOT fall to MISUNDERSTANDING, as OFTEN as you CLEARLY DO.

Now read your OWN question AGAIN, and then read MY answer AGAIN, and let us SEE if you come to the SAME Wrong CONCLUSION as you OBVIOUSLY have and did here.
It's perfectly clear though. You hold the unsubstantiated belief that future generations will seek your wisdom from this site. Your protestations that it isn't a belief can be ignored because they are bullshit.
Thank you for providing a PERFECT EXAMPLE of how the human brain works.

Future peoples and generations will find this VERY INTERESTING.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:27 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:08 am

LOL

Did you REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND even this?

Considering the FACT that it was 'you', "flashdangerpants", who posed the question, to wit I just wrote and responded with the answer, 'Yes', to, then SURELY you SHOULD NOT HAVE, ONCE AGAIN, completely AND utterly MISUNDERSTOOD. But, as can be CLEARLY SEEN here, 'you' HAVE, ONCE MORE.

I suggest that while you are coming up with a question, then you FULLY UNDERSTAND the question, itself, BEFORE you asked it, and write it down. That way you will NOT fall to MISUNDERSTANDING, as OFTEN as you CLEARLY DO.

Now read your OWN question AGAIN, and then read MY answer AGAIN, and let us SEE if you come to the SAME Wrong CONCLUSION as you OBVIOUSLY have and did here.
It's perfectly clear though. You hold the unsubstantiated belief that future generations will seek your wisdom from this site. Your protestations that it isn't a belief can be ignored because they are bullshit.

Will they?

I thought Planet of the Apes and Robocop presented a worrying picture of a terrifying dystopian future, I didn't realise that there was the threat of some clownish brain damaged world where people find idiotic shit like this conversation "interesting".

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:38 am

Will they?

I thought Planet of the Apes and Robocop presented a worrying picture of a terrifying dystopian future,
Well this IS a GREAT EXAMPLE of how the human brain can very quickly have thoughts that are just DISTORTED and which are NOT based on Reality, Itself, AT ALL.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:38 am I didn't realise that there was the threat of some clownish brain damaged world where people find idiotic shit like this conversation "interesting".
Well the brain within that body has somehow found this "interesting", especially considering just how much time and effort it has actually spend on making and creating this actual conversation, (or this "idiotic shit"), for "others" to LOOK AT and SEE.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:14 am

Will they?

I thought Planet of the Apes and Robocop presented a worrying picture of a terrifying dystopian future,
Well this IS a GREAT EXAMPLE of how the human brain can very quickly have thoughts that are just DISTORTED and which are NOT based on Reality, Itself, AT ALL.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:38 am I didn't realise that there was the threat of some clownish brain damaged world where people find idiotic shit like this conversation "interesting".
Well the brain within that body has somehow found this "interesting", especially considering just how much time and effort it has actually spend on making and creating this actual conversation, (or this "idiotic shit"), for "others" to LOOK AT and SEE.
Will you ever learn to just read two sentences placed together in a single paragraph as a pair with a shared purpose?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:33 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:14 am
Will they?

Will you ever learn to just read two sentences placed together in a single paragraph as a pair with a shared purpose?
But who is ASSUMING I do NOT do this?

Also, this said and coming from the one that can NOT even YET understand its own questioning.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:34 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:34 am future generations are coming to this site to read about your journey to greatness aren't they?
Yes.
Are you pretending you didn't answer yes to that question now?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:11 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:34 am future generations are coming to this site to read about your journey to greatness aren't they?
Yes.
NO.

I am just POINTING TO THE FACT that you completely and utterly MISUNDERSTOOD that answer. As can be CLEARLY SEEN, and PROVEN True by your response/s.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:12 am

Yes.
NO.

I am just POINTING TO THE FACT that you completely and utterly MISUNDERSTOOD that answer. As can be CLEARLY SEEN, and PROVEN True by your response/s.
But you answered yes. Do you have a special meaning for "yes" now?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:21 pm

NO.

Yes, I answered yes, to the ACTUAL question posed to me.

Are you REALLY STILL NOT YET AWARE of what you ACTUALLY asked me?
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:24 pm

NO.

Well the question was whether you think future generations will visit this site to read your super important words.
What am I missing here?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:39 pm

Well the question was whether you think future generations will visit this site to read your super important words.
What am I missing here?
What you are MISSING here is that your question was NOT asking that AT ALL, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVEN True by the ACTUAL WORDS that you used in your question.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:20 pm

What am I missing here?
What you are MISSING here is that your question was NOT asking that AT ALL, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVEN True by the ACTUAL WORDS that you used in your question.
So what was the actual question posed to you?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:36 pm
What am I missing here?
future generations are coming to this site to read about your journey to greatness aren't they?
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:41 pm

future generations are coming to this site to read about your journey to greatness aren't they?
And you answered yes to that. So this carrousel may as well take another spin while you get round to telling us what you mean.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:04 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:41 pm
And you answered yes to that.
Yes, we have gone through this quite a few times ALREADY now.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:04 pm So this carrousel may as well take another spin while you get round to telling us what you mean.
What I mean is YES to what you ASKED.

Now, either you meant what the ACTUAL words you used, asked, or you did NOT mean what the ACTUAL words you used, asked. Because what can be CLEARLY SEEN are the ACTUAL words you used.