How could we be free when we are chained to bodies?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

Re: How could we be free when we are chained to bodies?

Post by trokanmariel »

bahman wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:39 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:18 am
bahman wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:02 pm
It seems to me that you had a spiritual experience which is kinda weird to me. I however don't understand the relation between your experience and the topic under discussion. It would be nice of you to elaborate.
First, I want to say that your first sentence is nice. The addition of weird to me is a fast addition.

My disposition, right now in the universe, is that I am under the influence. By demonic forces. The reason, why I say demonic forces, is because of the principle of the level playing field not being used by the forces in question. But then, what is the level playing field?
We are all under the possession of spiritual beings. They are mostly silent so most people are not aware of them. What is the level playing field?
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:17 pm The LPF, is entailing the same consequence, from the identical trade. The forces that govern me, are able to understand my inspiration, yet they don't have to entail the same consequence.
Yes, they can read your mind but you cannot read theirs.
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:17 pm After May 28th, of this year, the universe will have undergone a radical shift; again, I need you to take a leap of faith with me.
How do you know? Did they tell you?
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:17 pm After May 28th, it is my hope, that metaphor intelligence becomes accessible.
I was told that they know everything. Perhaps they open up and tell us the truth.
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:17 pm From the previous publication, of my discourse with you, I have spoken to the forces that govern me. I addressed the past, the history between myself and them. In particular, I addressed The House of Bley. Is it a fictional house?
What is the House of Bley?
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:17 pm Irrespective, of whether it's a fictional house, the issue and theme of the house stands. Which is the issue of body creation.
So you believe that the House of Bley is a body of a person?
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:17 pm In today's reality, of Earth, people have the science of body but not the philosophy of body. Granted, a general diagnosis, but a logical follow-up to the context of the House of Bley.

You asked, about the topic of hand. Being chained to bodies.
It's the fact of history, of both the universe's history and pre-universe history that body creation matters. And not because of evolution.
In general, it's my disposition, in the universe, that the forces that govern me are interested in the outcome of the body creation debate.

I myself am interested, in the symmetry framework of mysteries. The mystery of words, of technology and living matter. Now, whether that was how I was able to routinely put my hand up to the sun, is a mystery.

The forces, that govern me are ostensibly interested in the who owns materialism debate? Which makes sense. Materialism is to be used by living matter, but it is non-living matter. Ergo the debate-system.

My general philosophy, about humanity in the modern era, is that people are supposed to be assembly-owners. And by assembly, I mean the framework of mysteries.

People are supposed to be owners, of the macro data puzzle, to give one example, which is an assembly-construct in which any final frame of data is indecipherable.

What is it, the construct of me asking you to take a leap of faith with me?

Does this construct have a voice? Does it have a visual? Can it itself raise its hand to the sun?

For Samantha Worzeil.
Ok. Who is Sanabtha Worzeil?

Samantha Worzeil is The Almighty, an equivalence of God without actually being God. She is the make-believe syndrome. What I mean by make-believe syndrome, is the adulthood system getting rewarded from itself.

In terms of the other queries, I was in fact informed about May 28th. By Lori Ruroy, who's Lori Quaid from Total Recall, which is the intelligence of emulation using history.

The House of Bley:
It isn't a real place. But, it is representative of reality, as far as body creation being the subject of houses. In the distant past, ostensibly before the universe, and after, humanity-looking beings would have operated houses as locations for the study of body creation.

With me in particular, the theme of body creation looks to a disco system called 3D 2D. An inevitable concept, but boosted by its God association, at least, the God of theory, relating to the female gender being God.

Why would God be connected to 3D 2D, which to clarify is a disco-bewilderment system. Again, however, this is God of the theology study, not Peek-A-Boo herself.

The Conjuring universe is calling to me, as I sit and contemplate my next commentary. Specifically the Valak system
bahman

Post by bahman »

trokanmariel wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:38 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:18 am
First, I want to say that your first sentence is nice. The addition of weird to me is a fast addition.

My disposition, right now in the universe, is that I am under the influence. By demonic forces. The reason, why I say demonic forces, is because of the principle of the level playing field not being used by the forces in question. But then, what is the level playing field?
We are all under the possession of spiritual beings. They are mostly silent so most people are not aware of them. What is the level playing field?
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:17 pm The LPF, is entailing the same consequence, from the identical trade. The forces that govern me, are able to understand my inspiration, yet they don't have to entail the same consequence.
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:17 pm After May 28th, of this year, the universe will have undergone a radical shift; again, I need you to take a leap of faith with me.
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:17 pm After May 28th, it is my hope, that metaphor intelligence becomes accessible.
I was told that they know everything. Perhaps they open up and tell us the truth.
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:17 pm From the previous publication, of my discourse with you, I have spoken to the forces that govern me. I addressed the past, the history between myself and them. In particular, I addressed The House of Bley. Is it a fictional house?
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:17 pm Irrespective, of whether it's a fictional house, the issue and theme of the house stands. Which is the issue of body creation.
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:17 pm In today's reality, of Earth, people have the science of body but not the philosophy of body. Granted, a general diagnosis, but a logical follow-up to the context of the House of Bley.

You asked, about the topic of hand. Being chained to bodies.
It's the fact of history, of both the universe's history and pre-universe history that body creation matters. And not because of evolution.
In general, it's my disposition, in the universe, that the forces that govern me are interested in the outcome of the body creation debate.

I myself am interested, in the symmetry framework of mysteries. The mystery of words, of technology and living matter. Now, whether that was how I was able to routinely put my hand up to the sun, is a mystery.

The forces, that govern me are ostensibly interested in the who owns materialism debate? Which makes sense. Materialism is to be used by living matter, but it is non-living matter. Ergo the debate-system.

My general philosophy, about humanity in the modern era, is that people are supposed to be assembly-owners. And by assembly, I mean the framework of mysteries.

People are supposed to be owners, of the macro data puzzle, to give one example, which is an assembly-construct in which any final frame of data is indecipherable.

What is it, the construct of me asking you to take a leap of faith with me?

Does this construct have a voice? Does it have a visual? Can it itself raise its hand to the sun?

For Samantha Worzeil.

Samantha Worzeil is The Almighty, an equivalence of God without actually being God. She is the make-believe syndrome. What I mean by make-believe syndrome, is the adulthood system getting rewarded from itself.

In terms of the other queries, I was in fact informed about May 28th. By Lori Ruroy, who's Lori Quaid from Total Recall, which is the intelligence of emulation using history.

The House of Bley:
It isn't a real place. But, it is representative of reality, as far as body creation being the subject of houses. In the distant past, ostensibly before the universe, and after, humanity-looking beings would have operated houses as locations for the study of body creation.

With me in particular, the theme of body creation looks to a disco system called 3D 2D. An inevitable concept, but boosted by its God association, at least, the God of theory, relating to the female gender being God.

Why would God be connected to 3D 2D, which to clarify is a disco-bewilderment system. Again, however, this is God of the theology study, not Peek-A-Boo herself.

The Conjuring universe is calling to me, as I sit and contemplate my next commentary. Specifically the Valak system
Ok, we will wait until May 28th.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:24 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:25 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:50 pm
Death is not the subject of the discussion.
Yes it is.

But science backs up the laws of nature.

Can you fly? No. That means whatever you are (in my opinion conscious mind) you are chained to your body.
Yes I can fly. I've been all over the world. And I can only do that in my body.
I am my body. I'm not chained to it.
If you are your body then please explain how could you possibly freely decide when your body governs the laws of physics, is not free?
Freedom is the ability to act without external pressure. I am determined to act as I will.
You question is meaningless.
You cannot act if you are not a body.
So just about everything you says is also meaningless
bahman

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:53 pm
Yes it is.

If you are your body then please explain how could you possibly freely decide when your body governs the laws of physics, is not free?
Freedom is the ability to act without external pressure. I am determined to act as I will.
My question is not meaningless. You just don't understand. Have you ever heard of compatibilism?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:59 pm
My question is not meaningless. You just don't understand. Have you ever heard of compatibilism?
Obviously, and I am way a head of you.
Why don't you tell us how you can be free without your body?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:46 pm

That is not the point. The point is that how could you be free when your body is not. As simple as that.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Yes it is.

Would you please step on this pestiferous buzzing batman insect before someone is seriously infected with its stupidity.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

bahman wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:46 pm

The House of Bley:

Politics is an option, of how to reply to the initiative to wait.

By politics, the system in question is what will happen to everyday people between now and May 28th. On the one hand, there's the supermarket identity of people, in which they go to the supermarket once a week, informing the week reality. On the other hand, there's all the individual units, that make up the emotional macro (a E love gift from myself, to Peek-A-Boo, who is God).

At a different point in time, this time that is, I want to address the ultimatum identity of the May 28th wait. I'm not presuming that you are distributing one, just the philosophical need to "explore" the identity-abstract "existence" of one (an EE gift, to Susan Norton from King's novel Salem's Lot, and to BB, Bonnie Bedelia).

The convention, is that come May 28th, if there is no universe-shift, I apply to loss. The meaning, of this, is that the science of language is in cahoots with the outcome of the loss. In other words, anti-climax is the professional status quo of the universe.

The reason for this, is that applying to loss is safety from loss, and my technical survival from may 28th - on the condition of nothing happening - is in alignment with the safety.

Could this possibly mean, that a double system in Hollywood is awaiting May 28th?

In Amityville 2 (1982), Adamski, played by James Olsen, touches wood twice, while standing next to Sonny, who is being haunted. After touching the wood twice, Sonny immediately feels ill again. The alignment between Adamski's double tap and Sonny's resurgence of illness feels like a 4th wall metaphysics.

When Alan Jonah lets Emma Russell go, in Godzilla 2, without condition, he does so as part of a double system: Emma references "two" children.

In Dora and the Lost City of Gold, Eva Longoria's character double taps her husband, played by Michael Pena, as the two see the gold treasure.

On the assumption, that something has been accomplished here, what is it?

What's the identity, of the trajectory from general logic to general deviance?

Is it a coincidence, that I started with an EE system, and ending up with an EE system?

For my friend, from my school years, Laura McCaffrey, and for my current master Terry Howletrax.
bahman

Post by bahman »

RCSaunders wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:24 pm
Would you please step on this pestiferous buzzing batman insect before someone is seriously infected with its stupidity.
How could you be free when your body is not free? Please don't evade the question!
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:59 pm
That is not the point. The point is that how could you be free when your body is not. As simple as that.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

If he's not paying attention, he'll keep buzzing about.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Consciousness is a bodily function, to speak of being free of bodily function is slightly absurd.
bahman

Post by bahman »

trokanmariel wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:14 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:46 pm

The House of Bley:

Politics is an option, of how to reply to the initiative to wait.

By politics, the system in question is what will happen to everyday people between now and May 28th. On the one hand, there's the supermarket identity of people, in which they go to the supermarket once a week, informing the week reality. On the other hand, there's all the individual units, that make up the emotional macro (a E love gift from myself, to Peek-A-Boo, who is God).

At a different point in time, this time that is, I want to address the ultimatum identity of the May 28th wait. I'm not presuming that you are distributing one, just the philosophical need to "explore" the identity-abstract "existence" of one (an EE gift, to Susan Norton from King's novel Salem's Lot, and to BB, Bonnie Bedelia).

The convention, is that come May 28th, if there is no universe-shift, I apply to loss. The meaning, of this, is that the science of language is in cahoots with the outcome of the loss. In other words, anti-climax is the professional status quo of the universe.

The reason for this, is that applying to loss is safety from loss, and my technical survival from may 28th - on the condition of nothing happening - is in alignment with the safety.

Could this possibly mean, that a double system in Hollywood is awaiting May 28th?

In Amityville 2 (1982), Adamski, played by James Olsen, touches wood twice, while standing next to Sonny, who is being haunted. After touching the wood twice, Sonny immediately feels ill again. The alignment between Adamski's double tap and Sonny's resurgence of illness feels like a 4th wall metaphysics.

When Alan Jonah lets Emma Russell go, in Godzilla 2, without condition, he does so as part of a double system: Emma references "two" children.

In Dora and the Lost City of Gold, Eva Longoria's character double taps her husband, played by Michael Pena, as the two see the gold treasure.

On the assumption, that something has been accomplished here, what is it?

What's the identity, of the trajectory from general logic to general deviance?

Is it a coincidence, that I started with an EE system, and ending up with an EE system?

For my friend, from my school years, Laura McCaffrey, and for my current master Terry Howletrax.
My friend you left me with lots of questions with your cryptic language.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:45 pm

If he's not paying attention, he'll keep buzzing about.
Ahan, so you fail to answer!
bahman

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:43 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:59 pm
That is off-topic. But I tell you: I think that the correct model of reality is dualism and not monism in which there are two substances, mind and qualia. Mind experiences qualia if there are any so as far as there are qualia there is no freedom. What happens when there are no qualia? Darkness.