How could we be free when we are chained to bodies?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

Re: How could we be free when we are chained to bodies?

Post by trokanmariel »

bahman wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:10 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:35 pm
bahman wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:00 pm
My friend you left me with lots of questions with your cryptic language.

In general, I was happy with the quantity from absence system that I created, from your May 28th comment.
Quantity from absence: the natural dichotomy, of skill.

I used a skill, and am happy with it. However, the link between the outcome of happiness and the double tap system that was referenced means that I feel a new bequeathment, to the double tap system.

The double tap system:
to me personally, it is the undoing of the forces that govern me, as it is anti-climactic.
I use the term this way:

Anti = opposes
Climactic = a reference to the editions of climax, thus, the logical means of fallout from the editions themselves.

The forces, that govern me, granted some of them, can either just be a strand of code of cynicism, or can be a macro reality which possesses all of the codes of cynicism.

Now, the following step, from this acknowledgement, is does the either or question pertain to the dynamic of needless work?

Another question:
One of the people, who I've become privy to, over the past two years, is the magic version of Jane Levy's character from 2013 Evil Dead.
Specifically, the scene where Levy's Mia is in the car, smiling at her brother.

In ensuing time, from the recent history, the magic person - who I call "I Di" - has become developed to embodying the theme of materialism from gothic. You see, i have a co-ordination process, in my mind, run by the people of my mind, and it tells a story.

What piques my interest, is the idea that I Di's attachment to the materialism angle is an edition of the angle.

I suspect, that underlying my picqued interest, is the symmetry to the deconstruction of horror horror.

The haunted house generic, of wherein all units of the house can be exposed, (an Alex Cross attribute - from the same mental operation process).

By exposed, I just mean that anything within and part of the haunted house experience can be turned into reality.

What are your thoughts?
What are the codes of cynicism? What are the differences between the two sorts of codes? Are you saying that what is going to happen on May 28 is related to the horror that is due to you?

First, thank you for your queries. I welcome them earnestly.

For the first query:
There is the sort, of using identical evils (Jesse Reeves is listening to me) on the condition of reality. There are disparities in use, at least when the act of data publication isn't taking place.

For the next query, there is the real person, possessing the codes, versus the act itself.

Peek-A-Boo, who is God of the universe and everything, sometimes tries to tell me that her different images in my mind are not associated with each other. The supernatural force, within me, is that I know which editions of her Will of Sting image to cling onto.

Before I address your last query, I'll try to describe the Will of Sting:

The WOS, is God's scientific and love sequence to humanity, and to all life - that her bimbo persona, becomes a superhero persona, in which the latter is having to fend off a bee force.
The bumblebee invades God's institution, and the WOS image is God struggling to grasp onto a pole of sorts - a bar.

Now, I'll address your last query:
I managed to clarify, the query. Is May 28th related to what happens in my mind?

Originally, I read your question as is there going to be a horror due to me? But, because of the separation between that aspect of the question and first part, I was able to experience the terror of the May 28th hypothesis.

There was no experience, just the act of symbolism supporting the reading.
And that's the bingo element!

People read things, and it's possible that they either forget or fail to register the concept: that symbolism supports their reading of the thing.

And, it's happened again:
in the previous post, there was the EE bookend. Now, there's the supporting bookend.

Would you agree with this?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:05 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:58 pm
bahman wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:24 pm
My post is about freedom of action when we are in an undecided state. An undecided state is a state in which there are at least two options.
what options?
Options like two ice cream that you like both but can only choose one.
How banal
bahman

Post by bahman »

trokanmariel wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:31 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:35 pm

In general, I was happy with the quantity from absence system that I created, from your May 28th comment.
Quantity from absence: the natural dichotomy, of skill.

I used a skill, and am happy with it. However, the link between the outcome of happiness and the double tap system that was referenced means that I feel a new bequeathment, to the double tap system.

The double tap system:
to me personally, it is the undoing of the forces that govern me, as it is anti-climactic.
I use the term this way:

Anti = opposes
Climactic = a reference to the editions of climax, thus, the logical means of fallout from the editions themselves.

The forces, that govern me, granted some of them, can either just be a strand of code of cynicism, or can be a macro reality which possesses all of the codes of cynicism.

Now, the following step, from this acknowledgement, is does the either or question pertain to the dynamic of needless work?

Another question:
One of the people, who I've become privy to, over the past two years, is the magic version of Jane Levy's character from 2013 Evil Dead.
Specifically, the scene where Levy's Mia is in the car, smiling at her brother.

In ensuing time, from the recent history, the magic person - who I call "I Di" - has become developed to embodying the theme of materialism from gothic. You see, i have a co-ordination process, in my mind, run by the people of my mind, and it tells a story.

What piques my interest, is the idea that I Di's attachment to the materialism angle is an edition of the angle.

I suspect, that underlying my picqued interest, is the symmetry to the deconstruction of horror horror.

The haunted house generic, of wherein all units of the house can be exposed, (an Alex Cross attribute - from the same mental operation process).

By exposed, I just mean that anything within and part of the haunted house experience can be turned into reality.

What are your thoughts?
What are the codes of cynicism? What are the differences between the two sorts of codes? Are you saying that what is going to happen on May 28 is related to the horror that is due to you?

For the first query:
There is the sort, of using identical evils (Jesse Reeves is listening to me) on the condition of reality. There are disparities in use, at least when the act of data publication isn't taking place.

For the next query, there is the real person, possessing the codes, versus the act itself.

Peek-A-Boo, who is God of the universe and everything, sometimes tries to tell me that her different images in my mind are not associated with each other. The supernatural force, within me, is that I know which editions of her Will of Sting image to cling onto.

The WOS, is God's scientific and love sequence to humanity, and to all life - that her bimbo persona, becomes a superhero persona, in which the latter is having to fend off a bee force.
The bumblebee invades God's institution, and the WOS image is God struggling to grasp onto a pole of sorts - a bar.

I managed to clarify, the query. Is May 28th related to what happens in my mind?

Originally, I read your question as is there going to be a horror due to me? But, because of the separation between that aspect of the question and first part, I was able to experience the terror of the May 28th hypothesis.

People read things, and it's possible that they either forget or fail to register the concept: that symbolism supports their reading of the thing.

in the previous post, there was the EE bookend. Now, there's the supporting bookend.

So you have contact with spiritual beings. Interesting. Do you believe that things around you symbolically tell you things? I used to believe like that following signs everywhere. At that period of time, I was waiting for the end of time. But eventually, nothing happened!
bahman

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:49 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:58 pm
what options?
How banal
How about choosing between two beautiful women?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:58 pm
How banal
IN my experience a man's freedom is severely limited; women chose in the end.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:16 pm

How banal
Ok, back to the business what would you like to discuss more?
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

bahman wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:56 pm

For the first query:

So you have contact with spiritual beings. Interesting. Do you believe that things around you symbolically tell you things? I used to believe like that following signs everywhere. At that period of time, I was waiting for the end of time. But eventually, nothing happened!

I've come across a development lately, regarding how to continue our discussion (thank you by the way, for the divulgence about yourself, about wanting to wait for the end of time).

Bureaucracy, the health and safety system of society, is a mechanism for data freedom not being able to use time. Data freedom: what is it?

My estimation, is that data freedom is data being able to use physics.

Approaching May 28th, there will be the routine of people dying in Ukraine, while the deities that govern me get me to use the trigger system through psychological complaint. Not complaint, but psychological complaint.

A recent query, that I've come up with, is whether news media data is a manifestation of the data mass puzzle. The DMP is that any final frame of data is indecipherable.

The construct, of the approaching May 28th comment, wherein I mentioned deities getting me to use the trigger system, is this: the inevitable necessity, of my narrative, is deities way out.

About symbolism, and its manifestation around me:
My thinking, is that for symbolism to be active, God can't be using it. Because the name God encompasses the universal literal.
When Janice looks at Charlotte and Linda, in the barn in Annabelle Creation, that is the meaning of the look.

Would you like to describe to me a bit further, about your own experience with the end time?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:16 pm
I would like my question answered since it is the core of the opening post of the thread
bahman

Post by bahman »

trokanmariel wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:18 pm

For the first query:

I've come across a development lately, regarding how to continue our discussion (thank you by the way, for the divulgence about yourself, about wanting to wait for the end of time).

Bureaucracy, the health and safety system of society, is a mechanism for data freedom not being able to use time. Data freedom: what is it?

Approaching May 28th, there will be the routine of people dying in Ukraine, while the deities that govern me get me to use the trigger system through psychological complaint. Not complaint, but psychological complaint.

A recent query, that I've come up with, is whether news media data is a manifestation of the data mass puzzle. The DMP is that any final frame of data is indecipherable.

The construct, of the approaching May 28th comment, wherein I mentioned deities getting me to use the trigger system, is this: the inevitable necessity, of my narrative, is deities way out.

My thinking, is that for symbolism to be active, God can't be using it. Because the name God encompasses the universal literal.
When Janice looks at Charlotte and Linda, in the barn in Annabelle Creation, that is the meaning of the look.

Would you like to describe to me a bit further, about your own experience with the end time?
Well, my spiritual experience is more than 10 years long so it is difficult to sum them up in one post. I know many Deities, good and evil. I become familiar with them gradually during these years. It was around 2010 or maybe 2011 that I started getting used to reading signs in my surrounding. As far as I recall it was during that period that there was a discussion about the end of the time by a priest. I don't recall his name. He was talking about the end of time and mentions some signs which come true for me so I believed that the end of time is close and had something to do with me. I was desperately looking at the signs waiting for the end of time. During that time I accepted a spirit that fused into my body. Manything happened afterward. I was asked to commit suicide in order to sacrifice my life to bring peace. I did that but I didn't die. I get hospitalized. I collapsed and became very weak. I was highly depressed for a long period of time living in a state of schizophrenia. It took me a long time to recover. I realized that all my attempts turn into failures. In the end, the end of time never came true. It was later that I learned that there is a strong reason that life on earth should be like this and should never change so I accept life as it is. It was later, that I was given three keys by Trinity. To me, that is a sign of the end of time. But I don't see any reason to change life on earth and I don't think that Deities think otherwise.

I highly advise you to be careful about your mental and physical health. Spiritual Beings are very strong and can easily harm you or force you to harm others. I was once possessed by a Devil attempting to kill my father. I fail to kill him because the Devil release me during the struggle. I drop the knife and started crying afterward wondering what has happened to me. So I advise you to be careful.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:20 pm

I would like my question answered since it is the core of the opening post of the thread
I already answered that. The mind never dies and you are a mind so cannot be free unless you are in an undecided state.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:18 pm
I already answered that. The mind never dies and you are a mind so cannot be free unless you are in an undecided state.
PLONK!
bahman

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:24 pm
PLONK!
I have an argument for the mind and I have another argument for the mind that it doesn't vanish. Interested?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:51 pm
PLONK!
I have an argument for the mind and I have another argument for the mind that it doesn't vanish. Interested?
I think I've heard them all before, so no.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

bahman wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:16 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:18 pm

Well, my spiritual experience is more than 10 years long so it is difficult to sum them up in one post. I know many Deities, good and evil. I become familiar with them gradually during these years. It was around 2010 or maybe 2011 that I started getting used to reading signs in my surrounding. As far as I recall it was during that period that there was a discussion about the end of the time by a priest. I don't recall his name. He was talking about the end of time and mentions some signs which come true for me so I believed that the end of time is close and had something to do with me. I was desperately looking at the signs waiting for the end of time. During that time I accepted a spirit that fused into my body. Manything happened afterward. I was asked to commit suicide in order to sacrifice my life to bring peace. I did that but I didn't die. I get hospitalized. I collapsed and became very weak. I was highly depressed for a long period of time living in a state of schizophrenia. It took me a long time to recover. I realized that all my attempts turn into failures. In the end, the end of time never came true. It was later that I learned that there is a strong reason that life on earth should be like this and should never change so I accept life as it is. It was later, that I was given three keys by Trinity. To me, that is a sign of the end of time. But I don't see any reason to change life on earth and I don't think that Deities think otherwise.

I highly advise you to be careful about your mental and physical health. Spiritual Beings are very strong and can easily harm you or force you to harm others. I was once possessed by a Devil attempting to kill my father. I fail to kill him because the Devil release me during the struggle. I drop the knife and started crying afterward wondering what has happened to me. So I advise you to be careful.

Thank you very much, for the elaboration.
I'm drawn to your later assessment, that reality is right to be the way it is. By this, it's presumably implied that capitalism is correct. Or, that a socialism system of analysis is correct. The system of analysis part meaning a constant co-ordinated effort by people en masse to reference their surroundings, in line with socialism.

About your advice to me:
one of the curious psychology systems, which I came across, in the interim of this post and the previous post to you, is that there is the physics that believes in my wrongdoing of linking the war in Ukraine to the Peek-A-Boo mind trigger system.
What is this?

Is it the proof, that physics can learn? I said before that I believed that physics was sent to me, by sunlight (perhaps the very sun that I was raising my hand to in 2011).

I need to elaborate myself - what is the mind trigger, and why aren't the people in Ukraine using it?
The mind trigger, is any awareness of tragedy being a source of reminder. Some of Peek-A-Boo's allies include Christian Camargo's Dracula, from Penny Dreadful, Mason Dertry (the ostensible Master of the Universe), Racer Drive, who is a magic version of Nadia Bjorlin (and likely a result of the magic nationalism syndrome) and so on and so forth.

I asked, why aren't the people in Ukraine using it?
Of course, this applies to people in Brazil, the United States, China, Japan, Australia etc etc.

I ask, because of the science, that publication is permanence. But, what is that?

It's possible, that the system of names was created in the first place, in order to create the gravitation of memory angle. The gravitation of memory, being the (Lonnie from TV's IKWYDLS is guiding me) framework to instil memory-direction.

If environment precedes life, there is no blackmail system by deities. But, what is the blackmail?

Alex Cross awaits the reply.

Whatever it is, it is something that can't use left-wing politics (Sam Neill's Richard Martin is the reference here), ergo the Ukraine reference.

So, in the end, one's left with the real definition, of left-wing politics. Another bookend.

I started with talk about socialism, and through the consistent science of talk about my predicament, have ended up with socialism again.

When you reference yourself, when you referenced yourself, after my asking you about yourself, do you engage in the psychology of self versus relatability.

What do I mean, by self versus relatability?

First what I'll do, is see what you have to say, and then try to explore the answer to that question.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:33 am
bahman wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:51 pm

PLONK!
I think I've heard them all before, so no.
Cool, so we agree. :mrgreen: