Do thoughts affect reality?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:45 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:03 am
Walker wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:08 am Feynman notes that the substance of a tree, the heavy stuff, the bark and trunk and roots, this stuff does not not come from the ground. It comes from chemical reactions with the air, which is not heavy or even visible. The tree is actually pulled from the invisible one tiny bit at a time. Air is formless unless given form *. To the eye the heavy stuff sprouts and grows from the heavy and substantive ground, the ground of visible form, but the tree actually grows out of thin air, seemingly from nothing. How illogical and counter-intuitive to those who don't know. Practically a miracle!
WHAT?

Seeds, from trees, fall to the ground, and/or are blown by the wind, to where they land, and then some of those seeds grow to be trees.
That's a big oak inside such a little seed.
SO WHAT?

From little things big things grow.

This is JUST a NATURAL part of Life.
Walker wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:45 am Kinda like the big universe inside the little brain, relatively speaking.
How is this 'relatively speaking'? 'Relative' to 'what', EXACTLY?

The human brain is able to grasp, and hold, knowledge or information, and then put that information/knowledge together. Imagining or learning, understanding, and knowing the, so called, "big" Universe is NOT exactly the same as a physical "big" oak grows from an oak seed.

In case you are unaware the "big" Universe existed BEFORE the human brain came to exist. And, what came first in regards to the chicken and the egg or the oak and the oak seed becomes OBVIOUS once 'things' are LOOKED AT properly AND correctly, or just OPENLY.
Walker wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:45 am Gases such as air are formless, however not undetectable, especially in elevators.
Okay.
Walker wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:45 am Hydroponics is not a dirty word, it's more of an anti-dirty word.
Okay, again.

But is there a 'point', which 'you' are 'trying to' make here?

If yes, then what, EXACTLY, is 'that point'?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:51 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:47 am
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:28 am
That's just Age the human's childish belief.
What, EXACTLY, is SUPPOSEDLY "my belief"?

AND, if you DISAGREE with ANY thing I SAY, then produce those ACTUAL WORDS, and then SAY WHY 'you' DISAGREE.

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:28 am EVERY thing included has nothing to do with omniscience, there is zero reason to think this. That's why there is no "I" that can tell the "TRUTH".
LOL IF 'you' think or believe that that "logically follows", then you are, SADLY, MISTAKEN.

Also, by the first part of your first sentence and CLAIM here PROVES that you are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of UNDERSTANDING what I have ACTUALLY said and MEANT here.

Your INABILITY to ask CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, BEFORE you JUMP to making ASSUMPTIONS and CONCLUSIONS further EXPLAINS WHY you completely and utterly MISUNDERSTAND 'me' here.

IF, SUPPOSEDLY, EVERY thing included has nothing to do with omniscience, then 'what', EXACTLY, has to do with 'omniscience'?

And, how LONG are 'we' expected to WAIT for 'you' to CLARIFY this here?

Also, HOW IS there, SUPPOSEDLY, being ZERO REASON to think that what has to do with 'omniscience' is NOT EVERY thing, then is, SUPPOSEDLY, logically followed with and by the "conclusion"; " That is why there is no 'I' that can tell the 'TRUTH' "?

LOL The MORE this is LOOK AT, the MORE ABSURD and RIDICULOUS it IS.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:28 am we don't make the mistake of holding 100% certain beliefs, only you make this mistake here.
LOL
LOL
LOL

This is MORE ACTUAL PROOF of just HOW CLOSED human beings WERE, in the days when this was written.

And, what makes this Truly HILARIOUS is the FACT that they offer the PROOF up of how CLOSED they REALLY ARE, without even the slightest bit of consciousness that they are ACTUALLY doing it.

And, MORE PROOF of just how CLOSED, and Dishonest, they REALLY ARE will be PROVIDED, AGAIN by this one, when they do NOT CLARIFY and DISCUSS;

What, EXACTLY, is the, alleged, "100% certain belief", which 'I', supposedly, have here?
You can't possibly be so stupid as to constantly pretend to have access to omniscience, but not know what omniscience means?
And here my friends IS the ABSOLUTE and IRREFUTABLE PROOF, which I was talking about, and which I KNEW, previously, this 'one' WOULD PROVIDE 'us'.

Also, WHY would you make such an OBVIOUSLY STUPID MISTAKE here as to PRESUME that 'I' do not know what 'omniscience' means? Unless, OF COURSE, 'you' are just 'trying to' DEFLECT, ONCE AGAIN.

'you', "atla", are the LIVING PROOF, which I have been looking for. So, once again, THANK YOU.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:00 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:47 am

What, EXACTLY, is SUPPOSEDLY "my belief"?

AND, if you DISAGREE with ANY thing I SAY, then produce those ACTUAL WORDS, and then SAY WHY 'you' DISAGREE.

LOL IF 'you' think or believe that that "logically follows", then you are, SADLY, MISTAKEN.

Also, by the first part of your first sentence and CLAIM here PROVES that you are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of UNDERSTANDING what I have ACTUALLY said and MEANT here.

Your INABILITY to ask CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, BEFORE you JUMP to making ASSUMPTIONS and CONCLUSIONS further EXPLAINS WHY you completely and utterly MISUNDERSTAND 'me' here.

IF, SUPPOSEDLY, EVERY thing included has nothing to do with omniscience, then 'what', EXACTLY, has to do with 'omniscience'?

And, how LONG are 'we' expected to WAIT for 'you' to CLARIFY this here?

Also, HOW IS there, SUPPOSEDLY, being ZERO REASON to think that what has to do with 'omniscience' is NOT EVERY thing, then is, SUPPOSEDLY, logically followed with and by the "conclusion"; " That is why there is no 'I' that can tell the 'TRUTH' "?

LOL The MORE this is LOOK AT, the MORE ABSURD and RIDICULOUS it IS.

LOL
LOL
LOL

This is MORE ACTUAL PROOF of just HOW CLOSED human beings WERE, in the days when this was written.

And, what makes this Truly HILARIOUS is the FACT that they offer the PROOF up of how CLOSED they REALLY ARE, without even the slightest bit of consciousness that they are ACTUALLY doing it.

And, MORE PROOF of just how CLOSED, and Dishonest, they REALLY ARE will be PROVIDED, AGAIN by this one, when they do NOT CLARIFY and DISCUSS;

What, EXACTLY, is the, alleged, "100% certain belief", which 'I', supposedly, have here?
You can't possibly be so stupid as to constantly pretend to have access to omniscience, but not know what omniscience means?
And here my friends IS the ABSOLUTE and IRREFUTABLE PROOF, which I was talking about, and which I KNEW, previously, this 'one' WOULD PROVIDE 'us'.

Also, WHY would you make such an OBVIOUSLY STUPID MISTAKE here as to PRESUME that 'I' do not know what 'omniscience' means? Unless, OF COURSE, 'you' are just 'trying to' DEFLECT, ONCE AGAIN.

'you', "atla", are the LIVING PROOF, which I have been looking for. So, once again, THANK YOU.
but as always you have just proven me right. you clearly have no idea what omniscience means if you believe that the sum of all things is omniscient. fully believing that you're chanelling the universe, your schizophrenic-autistic-low IQ delusion is constantly manifesting.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:13 am

but as always you have just proven me right. you clearly have no idea what omniscience means if you believe that the sum of all things is omniscient.
BUT LOL I do NOT believe that. And, 'you' STILL can NOT YET SEE this FACT.

'you', "atla" are BEYOND A JOKE. You are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY BLINDED because of YOUR BELIEFS here.

'you' also make CLAIMS but are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of backing ANY of them up.

If I CLEARLY have NO idea what 'omniscience' is, then what, EXACTLY, IS 'omniscience'?

AGAIN. 'your' complete INABILITY to CLARIFY this, will SHOW and PROOF far more about who and what 'you' REALLY ARE, then I could express here now.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:13 am chanelling the universe your schizophrenic-autistic-low IQ delusion is constantly manifesting.
Are you STILL STUCK with this "channeling" BELIEF of yours?

Also, EVERY one of 'you' who 'TRIES TO' ridicule 'me', like "atla" continually 'TRIES TO', are also the EXACT SAME ones who when making CLAIMS and I CHALLENGE and QUESTION 'you' about those CLAIMS, ALL of you FAIL COMPLETELY, and just end up RUNNING AWAY. As 'you', "atla", will AGAIN PROVE this FACT absolutely True and Correct.

The amount of PROOF within this forum is continually GROWING.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:32 am

but as always you have just proven me right. you clearly have no idea what omniscience means if you believe that the sum of all things is omniscient.

'you', "atla" are BEYOND A JOKE. You are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY BLINDED because of YOUR BELIEFS here.

'you' also make CLAIMS but are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of backing ANY of them up.

If I CLEARLY have NO idea what 'omniscience' is, then what, EXACTLY, IS 'omniscience'?

AGAIN. 'your' complete INABILITY to CLARIFY this, will SHOW and PROOF far more about who and what 'you' REALLY ARE, then I could express here now.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:13 am chanelling the universe your schizophrenic-autistic-low IQ delusion is constantly manifesting.

Also, EVERY one of 'you' who 'TRIES TO' ridicule 'me', like "atla" continually 'TRIES TO', are also the EXACT SAME ones who when making CLAIMS and I CHALLENGE and QUESTION 'you' about those CLAIMS, ALL of you FAIL COMPLETELY, and just end up RUNNING AWAY. As 'you', "atla", will AGAIN PROVE this FACT absolutely True and Correct.

you don't get it do you. every single time on this forum, you have PROVEN that you believe you are channeling this "thee One". that's the only thing you have achieved here.

"Omniscience is the capacity to know everything" but you can't even grasp what the word "belief" means either, so why try to clarify words to a mental retard, you won't understand it anyway

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:43 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:32 am

you don't get it do you. every single time on this forum, you have PROVEN that you believe you are channeling this "thee One". that's the only thing you have achieved here.
Okay GREAT. IF this is the ONLY thing you can SEE, EVERY SINGLE TIME I have spoken in this forum, then this PROVES just how BLIND one becomes when they BELIEVE some 'thing' is true. They, literally, can NOT see ANY thing other than what they BELIEVE is true. As just PROVEN True.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:43 am "Omniscience is the capacity to know everything" but you can't even grasp what the word "belief" means either, so why try to clarify words to a mental retard, you won't understand it anyway
Now 'we' are getting SOMEWHERE. Although it took a LOT of effort from me to get you to, FINALLY, CLARIFY.

And, before I forget ,THANK YOU for the ATTEMPT at RIDICULE, and for the ATTACK, of the 'person'. This is PROOF of just how adult human beings REALLY WERE, in the days of when this was written, which explains WHY there was so much conflict, wars, and disharmony in the past.

Anyway, so, to 'you', 'omniscience' refers to the capacity to know everything, which is more or less EXACTLY what I would have said. Now, because of the CLAIM that you have further made here, what does the word 'belief' mean, to 'you'?

While 'we' now WAIT for that CLARIFICATION let 'us' look at just how having the capacity to know EVERY thing could be done without the sum of EVERY, or ALL, things?

Let 'us' NOT forget that it was 'you', "atla" who made the CLAIM that 'I' CLEARLY have NO idea what 'omniscience' means if I claim that 'omniscience' is 'the sum of all things'.

So, now 'you' can EXPLAIN to us just HOW 'omniscience' could be achieved or reached if the sum of ALL things is NOT included.

SEE, what I CLAIM can ALWAYS be VERY SIMPLY and VERY EASILY backed up and supported with ACTUAL PROOF, and SO what I CLAIM CAN and WILL become thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'. As will become CLEARLY EVIDENT and PROVEN True.

So, let us proceed and let 'us' SEE how you overcome this OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION of yours here.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:28 am Now 'we' are getting SOMEWHERE. Although it took a LOT of effort from me to get you to, FINALLY, CLARIFY.

And, before I forget ,THANK YOU for the ATTEMPT at RIDICULE, and for the ATTACK, of the 'person'. This is PROOF of just how adult human beings REALLY WERE, in the days of when this was written, which explains WHY there was so much conflict, wars, and disharmony in the past.
More channeling. I see it, other posters see it, your doctors see it. In the unfortunate event that you still have relatives who are forced to live with you, they see it too. :) you are in this for life, burned your bridges, you malignant little piece of shit
Anyway, so, to 'you', 'omniscience' refers to the capacity to know everything, which is more or less EXACTLY what I would have said. Now, because of the CLAIM that you have further made here, what does the word 'belief' mean, to 'you'?

While 'we' now WAIT for that CLARIFICATION let 'us' look at just how having the capacity to know EVERY thing could be done without the sum of EVERY, or ALL, things?

Let 'us' NOT forget that it was 'you', "atla" who made the CLAIM that 'I' CLEARLY have NO idea what 'omniscience' means if I claim that 'omniscience' is 'the sum of all things'.

So, now 'you' can EXPLAIN to us just HOW 'omniscience' could be achieved or reached if the sum of ALL things is NOT included.

SEE, what I CLAIM can ALWAYS be VERY SIMPLY and VERY EASILY backed up and supported with ACTUAL PROOF, and SO what I CLAIM CAN and WILL become thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'. As will become CLEARLY EVIDENT and PROVEN True.

So, let us proceed and let 'us' SEE how you overcome this OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION of yours here.
I didn't say that omniscience can be done without the sum of all things. I said that you have clearly no idea what omniscience is, if you think that the sum of all things implies omniscience. That's a belief for people who think they are channeling the universe.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:45 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:28 am Now 'we' are getting SOMEWHERE. Although it took a LOT of effort from me to get you to, FINALLY, CLARIFY.

More channeling. I see it, other posters see it, your doctors see it. In the unfortunate event that you still have relatives who are forced to live with you, they see it too. :) you are in this for life, burned your bridges, you malignant little piece of shit
MORE ATTACK, from 'you', which EXPLAINS the CONSTANT CONFLICT in 'your life' and in 'your world'.

Lucky, for 'you', thee One has ABSOLUTE PATIENCE and UNDERSTANDING.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:45 am

I didn't say that omniscience can be done without the sum of all things. I said that you have clearly no idea what omniscience is, if you think that the sum of all things implies omniscience. That's a belief for people who think they are channeling the universe.

Considering the FACT that I do NOT think what you said here, then the rest of what you said here is just MOOT, correct?

And, if this is NOT correct, then what is?

Now, BOTH 'you' and 'I' agree with and accept the definition that you gave for the word 'omniscience', which MUST include ALL things. So, does this mean that 'you' also have the ability to 'channel' thee One Universe?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:59 am MORE ATTACK, from 'you', which EXPLAINS the CONSTANT CONFLICT in 'your life' and in 'your world'.

It's only an attack to you, if you can't handle the truth. The conflict is in your head. And you finished it with more channeling of "thee One". :)
Considering the FACT that I do NOT think what you said here, then the rest of what you said here is just MOOT, correct?

Now, BOTH 'you' and 'I' agree with and accept the definition that you gave for the word 'omniscience', which MUST include ALL things. So, does this mean that 'you' also have the ability to 'channel' thee One Universe?
For the Nth time: including all things doesn't necessarily also imply omniscience. That's only something you schizophrenic "thee One" channelers would want to believe. you should learn from other humans who don't 100% commit to selfish beliefs, but remain open-minded. you've shown severe closed-mindedness on this forum for years.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:15 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:59 am MORE ATTACK, from 'you', which EXPLAINS the CONSTANT CONFLICT in 'your life' and in 'your world'.

It's only an attack to you, if you can't handle the truth.
If you call ANY one a "malignant little piece of shit", then it is OBVIOUSLY 'AN ATTACK'. No matter which way 'you' look at it.

Being able to handle or not handle 'the truth' has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with the FACT that 'you' continually 'try to' ATTACK the person here.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:15 pm The conflict is in your head. And you finished it with more channeling of "thee One". :)
If you KNOW what 'thee One' is 'channeling', then okay.

By the way, WHY are 'you' continually now so FOCUSED on the 'channeling' of 'thee One'?

We ALREADY KNOW that 'you' could NOT find what 'you' WERE LOOKING FOR, but there appears to be ABSOLUTE JEALOUSLY now that "others" can do what 'you' were LOOKING TO DO, and HOPING FOR.

For the Nth time: including all things doesn't necessarily also imply omniscience.
I have ALREADY INFORMED 'you', and "others", that I am NOT now saying this, and have NEVER even said NOR even stated absolutely ANY thing like this.

Either you are just TRYING TO DEFLECT AGAIN, or your REALLY can NOT read what I ACTUALLY CLEARLY WRITE and SAY here.

Also, 'we' are STILL WAITING for 'you' to CLARIFY how 'omniscience', which you say is the capacity to know everything could ACTUALLY be achieved if NOT ALL things were included?

AND, the reason WHY 'we' are STILL WAITING is BECAUSE 'you', "atla", are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of CLARIFYING how this could even be possible.

'you' have OBVIOUSLY, ONCE AGAIN, fallen into your OWN TRAP created by your OWN BELIEF/S.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:15 pm That's only something you schizophrenic "thee One" channelers would want to believe. you should learn from other humans who don't 100% commit to selfish beliefs, but remain open-minded. you've shown severe closed-mindedness on this forum for years.
LOL
LOL
LOL

SO MANY CLAIMS HERE, besides MORE ATTACKS, so WHERE DO I BEGIN?

What is "something" that, supposedly, schizophrenic 'thee One' channelers would want to believe?

I, nor ANY one else that I KNOW OF, have even suggested what you say we/they believe. So, HOW could we/they even believe 'this'?

LOL "other humans" who do NOT 100% commit to 'selfish beliefs'. You have got to be joking here.

Name, and PROVE, just ONE BELIEF that I SUPPOSEDLY even have.

WHERE Is this 'mind' thing, and HOW does this relate to your CLAIM here that 'you', human beings, "remain open-minded"?

'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was written, were the MOST CLOSED creatures alive.

WHERE have I, SUPPOSEDLY, shown this, so called, phenomenon known as "severe closed-mindedness" on this forum for years?

'you', "atla", are so BLINDED by your OWN BELIEFS, that 'you' have become SO CLOSED that 'you' can NOT even SEE what is ACTUALLY True and Right from what is ACTUALLY False and Wrong here.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:00 pm

If you call ANY one a "malignant little piece of shit", then it is OBVIOUSLY 'AN ATTACK'. No matter which way 'you' look at it.

Being able to handle or not handle 'the truth' has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with the FACT that 'you' continually 'try to' ATTACK the person here.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:15 pm The conflict is in your head. And you finished it with more channeling of "thee One". :)

By the way, WHY are 'you' continually now so FOCUSED on the 'channeling' of 'thee One'?

We ALREADY KNOW that 'you' could NOT find what 'you' WERE LOOKING FOR, but there appears to be ABSOLUTE JEALOUSLY now that "others" can do what 'you' were LOOKING TO DO, and HOPING FOR.
For the Nth time: including all things doesn't necessarily also imply omniscience.
I have ALREADY INFORMED 'you', and "others", that I am NOT now saying this, and have NEVER even said NOR even stated absolutely ANY thing like this.

Either you are just TRYING TO DEFLECT AGAIN, or your REALLY can NOT read what I ACTUALLY CLEARLY WRITE and SAY here.

Also, 'we' are STILL WAITING for 'you' to CLARIFY how 'omniscience', which you say is the capacity to know everything could ACTUALLY be achieved if NOT ALL things were included?

AND, the reason WHY 'we' are STILL WAITING is BECAUSE 'you', "atla", are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of CLARIFYING how this could even be possible.

'you' have OBVIOUSLY, ONCE AGAIN, fallen into your OWN TRAP created by your OWN BELIEF/S.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:15 pm That's only something you schizophrenic "thee One" channelers would want to believe. you should learn from other humans who don't 100% commit to selfish beliefs, but remain open-minded. you've shown severe closed-mindedness on this forum for years.
LOL
LOL
LOL

What is "something" that, supposedly, schizophrenic 'thee One' channelers would want to believe?

I, nor ANY one else that I KNOW OF, have even suggested what you say we/they believe. So, HOW could we/they even believe 'this'?

LOL "other humans" who do NOT 100% commit to 'selfish beliefs'. You have got to be joking here.

WHERE Is this 'mind' thing, and HOW does this relate to your CLAIM here that 'you', human beings, "remain open-minded"?

'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was written, were the MOST CLOSED creatures alive.

WHERE have I, SUPPOSEDLY, shown this, so called, phenomenon known as "severe closed-mindedness" on this forum for years?

'you', "atla", are so BLINDED by your OWN BELIEFS, that 'you' have become SO CLOSED that 'you' can NOT even SEE what is ACTUALLY True and Right from what is ACTUALLY False and Wrong here.
Too long post, won't read it. If you want to be taken seriously, write a more concise one, instead of running away from the topic 625 times.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:17 pm

LOL
LOL
LOL

Too long post, won't read it.
And, EXACTLY as I predicted, what I said becomes absolutely FORESEEN.

I said, and predicted, that;

EVERY one of 'you' who 'TRIES TO' ridicule 'me', like "atla" continually 'TRIES TO', are also the EXACT SAME ones who when making CLAIMS and I CHALLENGE and QUESTION 'you' about those CLAIMS, ALL of you FAIL COMPLETELY, and just end up RUNNING AWAY. As 'you', "atla", will AGAIN PROVE this FACT absolutely True and Correct.

ONCE MORE, I am PROVEN ABSOLUTELY True and Correct, AGAIN.

"Too long post, won't read it", IS; RUNNING AWAY. So, AGAIN, THANK YOU "atla". Your help is MUCH APPRECIATED.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:37 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:17 pm

LOL
LOL
LOL

Too long post, won't read it.
And, EXACTLY as I predicted, what I said becomes absolutely FORESEEN.

EVERY one of 'you' who 'TRIES TO' ridicule 'me', like "atla" continually 'TRIES TO', are also the EXACT SAME ones who when making CLAIMS and I CHALLENGE and QUESTION 'you' about those CLAIMS, ALL of you FAIL COMPLETELY, and just end up RUNNING AWAY. As 'you', "atla", will AGAIN PROVE this FACT absolutely True and Correct.

ONCE MORE, I am PROVEN ABSOLUTELY True and Correct, AGAIN.

"Too long post, won't read it", IS; RUNNING AWAY. So, AGAIN, THANK YOU "atla". Your help is MUCH APPRECIATED.
Didn't read it because it was too long, you ran away. If you want to be taken seriously, write more concise posts, instead of running away from the topic 625 times.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:45 pm Didn't read it because it was too long,
And, EXACTLY as I previously predicted, and what I CLEARLY wrote and said above becomes absolutely FORESEEN.

ONCE MORE, I am PROVEN ABSOLUTELY True and Correct, AGAIN. The PROOF is GROWING, exponentially.

"Didn't read it because it was too long", IS just 'you', "atla", RUNNING AWAY.

So, AGAIN, THANK YOU "atla". Your help in PROVING me True, Right, Accurate, and Correct, once again, is MUCH APPRECIATED.

'you', "atla", are helping 'me' keep on TRAC to achieving and creating what I have set out to create and achieve.

At least 'you' will be acknowledged for helping create a Truly peaceful and harmonious world for ALL future peoples, forever more.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:55 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:45 pm Didn't read it because it was too long,
And, EXACTLY as I previously predicted, and what I CLEARLY wrote and said above becomes absolutely FORESEEN.

ONCE MORE, I am PROVEN ABSOLUTELY True and Correct, AGAIN. The PROOF is GROWING, exponentially.

"Didn't read it because it was too long", IS just 'you', "atla", RUNNING AWAY.

So, AGAIN, THANK YOU "atla". Your help in PROVING me True, Right, Accurate, and Correct, once again, is MUCH APPRECIATED.

'you', "atla", are helping 'me' keep on TRAC to achieving and creating what I have set out to create and achieve.

At least 'you' will be acknowledged for helping create a Truly peaceful and harmonious world for ALL future peoples, forever more.
you're completely wrong as usual, lying. what you have PROVEN every time on this forum is that you never actually address the issues, never provide any actual proof, instead you just write exponentially more and more unrelated diversions, sidetracks, attacks etc., in other words you are the running away. that's when people stop responding to you

you are a mentally ill cripple who sits at home all day, and has time to write pages and pages of NOT actually addressing the topic, for hours and hours

normal people actually want to discuss topics, and also have lives, and have jobs, which is what pays for your treatment programs