Do thoughts affect reality?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

AlexW

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by AlexW »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:55 pm But I do NOT BELIEVE 'that'.
You sound like a broken record... repeating yourself without any idea why...
Anyway, I hope you can mend and find peace, forget “thee One” and simply live, there’s no need to save “us humans”, we’ll do just fine without your help.
All the best!

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:26 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:55 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:45 pm Didn't read it because it was too long,
And, EXACTLY as I previously predicted, and what I CLEARLY wrote and said above becomes absolutely FORESEEN.

I said, and predicted, that;

EVERY one of 'you' who 'TRIES TO' ridicule 'me', like "atla" continually 'TRIES TO', are also the EXACT SAME ones who when making CLAIMS and I CHALLENGE and QUESTION 'you' about those CLAIMS, ALL of you FAIL COMPLETELY, and just end up RUNNING AWAY. As 'you', "atla", will AGAIN PROVE this FACT absolutely True and Correct.

The amount of PROOF within this forum is continually GROWING.

ONCE MORE, I am PROVEN ABSOLUTELY True and Correct, AGAIN. The PROOF is GROWING, exponentially.

"Didn't read it because it was too long", IS just 'you', "atla", RUNNING AWAY.

So, AGAIN, THANK YOU "atla". Your help in PROVING me True, Right, Accurate, and Correct, once again, is MUCH APPRECIATED.

'you', "atla", are helping 'me' keep on TRAC to achieving and creating what I have set out to create and achieve.

At least 'you' will be acknowledged for helping create a Truly peaceful and harmonious world for ALL future peoples, forever more.
you're completely wrong as usual, lying. what you have PROVEN every time on this forum is that you never actually address the issues, never provide any actual proof, instead you just write exponentially more and more unrelated diversions, sidetracks, attacks etc., in other words you are the running away. that's when people stop responding to you
LOL

I am, SUPPOSEDLY, "wrong" about what, EXACTLY?

I am, SUPPOSEDLY, "lying" about what, EXACTLY?

I have, SUPPOSEDLY, "not" addressed what "issues", EXACTLY?

I have, SUPPOSEDLY, "not" provided "actual proof" for what, EXACTLY?

WHERE are these, SUPPOSED, "diversions", "sidetracks", and "attacks", which I, SUPPOSEDLY, write, EXPONENTIALLY, and which are, SUPPOSEDLY, unrelated?

What does the 'etc' refer to here, EXACTLY?

LOL your LAST CLAIM is ABSOLUTELY FANCIFUL and just your OWN EXCUSE for you RUNNING AWAY.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:26 pm you are a mentally ill cripple who sits at home all day, and has time to write pages and pages of NOT actually addressing the topic, for hours and hours
If you say and BELIEVE so, then 'this' MUST BE ABSOLUTELY TRUE, to you.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:26 pm normal people actually want to discuss topics, and also have lives, and have jobs, which is what pays for your treatment programs
LOL Okay.

Please do NOT FORGET that it was 'I' who was asking 'you' CLARIFYING QUESTIONS and CHALLENGING 'you' in regards to YOUR CLAIMS, but which you OBVIOUSLY are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of doing.

If 'you' Truly WANTED to discuss topics, then you WOULD back up and support YOUR CLAIMS. But, you are NOT capable of doing this.

By the way, the amount of ASSUMPTIONS, which you have made here, and which are OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY ABSOLUTELY Wrong is Truly OUTSTANDING.

And, what your wrote is just ANOTHER ATTEMPT at DEFLECTION and DISTRACTION from your COMPLETE LACK OF ABILITIES.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:03 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:55 pm

And, EXACTLY as I previously predicted, and what I CLEARLY wrote and said above becomes absolutely FORESEEN.

I said, and predicted, that;

EVERY one of 'you' who 'TRIES TO' ridicule 'me', like "atla" continually 'TRIES TO', are also the EXACT SAME ones who when making CLAIMS and I CHALLENGE and QUESTION 'you' about those CLAIMS, ALL of you FAIL COMPLETELY, and just end up RUNNING AWAY. As 'you', "atla", will AGAIN PROVE this FACT absolutely True and Correct.

The amount of PROOF within this forum is continually GROWING.

ONCE MORE, I am PROVEN ABSOLUTELY True and Correct, AGAIN. The PROOF is GROWING, exponentially.

"Didn't read it because it was too long", IS just 'you', "atla", RUNNING AWAY.

So, AGAIN, THANK YOU "atla". Your help in PROVING me True, Right, Accurate, and Correct, once again, is MUCH APPRECIATED.

'you', "atla", are helping 'me' keep on TRAC to achieving and creating what I have set out to create and achieve.

At least 'you' will be acknowledged for helping create a Truly peaceful and harmonious world for ALL future peoples, forever more.
you're completely wrong as usual, lying. what you have PROVEN every time on this forum is that you never actually address the issues, never provide any actual proof, instead you just write exponentially more and more unrelated diversions, sidetracks, attacks etc., in other words you are the running away. that's when people stop responding to you
LOL

WHERE are these, SUPPOSED, "diversions", "sidetracks", and "attacks", which I, SUPPOSEDLY, write, EXPONENTIALLY, and which are, SUPPOSEDLY, unrelated?

LOL your LAST CLAIM is ABSOLUTELY FANCIFUL and just your OWN EXCUSE for you RUNNING AWAY.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:26 pm you are a mentally ill cripple who sits at home all day, and has time to write pages and pages of NOT actually addressing the topic, for hours and hours
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:26 pm normal people actually want to discuss topics, and also have lives, and have jobs, which is what pays for your treatment programs
LOL Okay.

Please do NOT FORGET that it was 'I' who was asking 'you' CLARIFYING QUESTIONS and CHALLENGING 'you' in regards to YOUR CLAIMS, but which you OBVIOUSLY are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of doing.

If 'you' Truly WANTED to discuss topics, then you WOULD back up and support YOUR CLAIMS. But, you are NOT capable of doing this.

By the way, the amount of ASSUMPTIONS, which you have made here, and which are OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY ABSOLUTELY Wrong is Truly OUTSTANDING.

And, what your wrote is just ANOTHER ATTEMPT at DEFLECTION and DISTRACTION from your COMPLETE LACK OF ABILITIES.
See, you just did again everything I said you would.

Post by Age »

AlexW wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:48 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:55 pm But I do NOT BELIEVE 'that'.
You sound like a broken record... repeating yourself without any idea why...
LOL What do you mean by "without ANY idea why"?

Are you REALLY NOT YET AWARE that I just repeating that I do NOT BELIEVE that, BECAUSE you KEEP writing that I BELIEVE some thing.

SURELY you could NOT have MISSED THIS FACT, correct?
AlexW wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:48 pm Anyway, I hope you can mend and find peace, forget “thee One” and simply live, there’s no need to save “us humans”, we’ll do just fine without your help.
All the best!
ANOTHER one who RUNS AWAY when they can NOT back up and support THEIR CLAIMS.

WHY do 'you', adult human beings, even bother making CLAIMS, when 'you' OBVIOUSLY can NOT back up and support them. As I have ALREADY PROVEN Truth with my CHALLENGES and CLARIFYING QUESTIONS.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:06 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:03 pm
LOL

LOL Okay.

See, you just did again everything I said you would.
If that is what 'you' BELIEVE, then that MUST BE what took place, and which is the ONLY 'thing' that you can now see.

By the way, 'you' do NOT even KNOW what 'you', "yourself", ACTUALLY wrote, let alone KNOWING what "another" ACTUALLY writes.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:08 pm If that is what 'you' BELIEVE, then that MUST BE what took place, and which is the ONLY 'thing' that you can now see.

By the way, 'you' do NOT even KNOW what 'you', "yourself", ACTUALLY wrote, let alone KNOWING what "another" ACTUALLY writes.
Sorry, but you brain just isn't working. You will never be able to join humans, nor were you meant for greater things (despite what you believe). Only solitude and insanity await you in this life. Seeing how you're also malignant, I'd say you deserve no better heh.

Sucks for you

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:14 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:08 pm If that is what 'you' BELIEVE, then that MUST BE what took place, and which is the ONLY 'thing' that you can now see.

Sorry, but you brain just isn't working. You will never be able to join humans, nor were you meant for greater things (despite what you believe). Only solitude and insanity await you in this life. Seeing how you're also malignant, I'd say you deserve no better heh.

Sucks for you
As I just said and CLAIMED, and which I CAN back up and support, 'you', "atla", do NOT even KNOW what 'you', "yourself", previously wrote.

Also, what do you BELIEVE that 'I' am "malignant" in regards to, EXACTLY?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:23 pm

Sucks for you
As I just said and CLAIMED, and which I CAN back up and support, 'you', "atla", do NOT even KNOW what 'you', "yourself", previously wrote.

You said you were autistic, but do you also have a schizophrenia diagnosis? I'm just curious because I haven't heard of people being given both, but maybe it can happen?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:28 pm

Sucks for you

You said you were autistic, but do you also have a schizophrenia diagnosis?
YES.

'you', "atla", have given 'me' a "schizophrenia diagnosis" quite a few times now. Have 'you' forgotten, ALREADY?

As I just said, and which 'you' have now PROVEN irrefutably True for 'me', 'you', "atla", do NOT even KNOW what 'you', "yourself", previously wrote.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:28 pm I'm just curious because I haven't heard of people being given both, but maybe it can happen?
Imagine what 'you' could LEARN if 'you' were just curious about the ACTUAL words "others" say and write, instead of just continually being curious about people, "themselves", and what illnesses these people might or might not have, so that you can then ATTEMPT to RIDICULE those people about, in the hope that 'you' will look smarter, in the eyes of "others"?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:48 pm

YES.

'you', "atla", have given 'me' a "schizophrenia diagnosis" quite a few times now. Have 'you' forgotten, ALREADY?

As I just said, and which 'you' have now PROVEN irrefutably True for 'me', 'you', "atla", do NOT even KNOW what 'you', "yourself", previously wrote.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:28 pm I'm just curious because I haven't heard of people being given both, but maybe it can happen?
Imagine what 'you' could LEARN if 'you' were just curious about the ACTUAL words "others" say and write, instead of just continually being curious about people, "themselves", and what illnesses these people might or might not have, so that you can then ATTEMPT to RIDICULE those people about, in the hope that 'you' will look smarter, in the eyes of "others"?
Completely wrong as always. I always know what I wrote, but you are so dysfunctional that you don't even understand English words like diagnosis. I can't hand out actual diagnoses.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:54 pm
YES.

Completely wrong as always. I always know what I wrote, but you are so dysfunctional that you don't even understand English words like diagnosis. I can't hand out actual diagnoses.
But that does NOT mean that I do NOT understand words like 'diagnosis'. You appear to have completely FORGOTTEN that it is 'you' who has, on a number of occasions informed 'me' that, "I AM a schizophrenic", with usually a few other, english, words added on. Therefore, 'you' HAVE handed out YOUR "diagnosis".
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:03 pm

YES.

But that does NOT mean that I do NOT understand words like 'diagnosis'. You appear to have completely FORGOTTEN that it is 'you' who has, on a number of occasions informed 'me' that, "I AM a schizophrenic", with usually a few other, english, words added on. Therefore, 'you' HAVE handed out YOUR "diagnosis".
That's the autism and low IQ part: you don't understand context, implications, references, words very well, so for example you don't understand what it means when I ask you whether you were given a certain diagnosis. The question means whether you were given an official diagnosis by doctors.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:08 pm
That's the autism and low IQ part: you don't understand context, implications, references, words very well, so for example you don't understand what it means when I ask you whether you were given a certain diagnosis. The question means whether you were given an official diagnosis by doctors.
Oh, SO, when 'you' say things, 'you' do NOT necessarily mean what 'you' say, correct?

And, when 'you' say, for example, "That's the autism and low IQ part", then is that YOUR OWN "diagnosis", "atla" or is that an "official diagnosis by doctors"? And, if it is the latter, then HOW do 'you' KNOW? But, if it is the former, then what are 'you' basing YOUR "diagnosis" on, EXACTLY? Are 'you' a 'doctor', "atla"?

Also, is YOUR CLAIM that I "don't understand context, implications, references, even words very well, and that I do NOT understand what 'it' means when you ask me where I were give a ("certain") diagnosis" a "certain diagnosis", or an "official diagnosis by doctors", or just your OWN "diagnosis", or something else?

By the way, you NEVER asked me if I was given a "CERTAIN" diagnosis, as can be PROVEN True above.

This is ANOTHER EXAMPLE from 'you', which ACTUALLY backs up and supports my CLAIM that 'you', "atla", do NOT even KNOW what 'you', "yourself", previously wrote. So, THANK YOU, AGAIN, for making ANOTHER PREVIOUS CLAIM and PREDICTION of 'mine' come True, just like I PREDICTED 'you' WOULD.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:27 pm

Oh, SO, when 'you' say things, 'you' do NOT necessarily mean what 'you' say, correct?

And, when 'you' say, for example, "That's the autism and low IQ part", then is that YOUR OWN "diagnosis", "atla" or is that an "official diagnosis by doctors"? And, if it is the latter, then HOW do 'you' KNOW? But, if it is the former, then what are 'you' basing YOUR "diagnosis" on, EXACTLY? Are 'you' a 'doctor', "atla"?

Also, is YOUR CLAIM that I "don't understand context, implications, references, even words very well, and that I do NOT understand what 'it' means when you ask me where I were give a ("certain") diagnosis" a "certain diagnosis", or an "official diagnosis by doctors", or just your OWN "diagnosis", or something else?

By the way, you NEVER asked me if I was given a "CERTAIN" diagnosis, as can be PROVEN True above.

This is ANOTHER EXAMPLE from 'you', which ACTUALLY backs up and supports my CLAIM that 'you', "atla", do NOT even KNOW what 'you', "yourself", previously wrote. So, THANK YOU, AGAIN, for making ANOTHER PREVIOUS CLAIM and PREDICTION of 'mine' come True, just like I PREDICTED 'you' WOULD.
See, now you wrote a list of things you don't really understand. Normal people don't have these deficiencies.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:35 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:27 pm

See, now you wrote a list of things you don't really understand. Normal people don't have these deficiencies.
Okay, if you BELIEVE this is true, then 'it' MUST BE SO, to you.

Also, what do, so called, "normal people" look like? And, what "deficiencies", EXACTLY, do "normal people" not have?

Are 'you', "atla", a "normal person"?