Subconscious mind is conscious

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

Subconscious mind is conscious

Post by bahman »

The subconscious mind (what people wrongly call unconscious) is involved in many changes, thought processes, memories, interests, and motivations. Any change requires a conscious mind (this is discussed here). Therefore, the subconscious mind is conscious.
VVilliam

Re: Subconscious mind is conscious

Post by VVilliam »

bahman wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:59 pm The subconscious mind (what people wrongly call unconscious) is involved in many changes, thought processes, memories, interests, and motivations. Any change requires a conscious mind (this is discussed here). Therefore, the subconscious mind is conscious.
Is there a way in which the conscious mind can communicate with the subconscious mind which - as a result - can give us data which therefore can be measured? [science]
bahman

Post by bahman »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:50 am
bahman wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:59 pm The subconscious mind (what people wrongly call unconscious) is involved in many changes, thought processes, memories, interests, and motivations. Any change requires a conscious mind (this is discussed here). Therefore, the subconscious mind is conscious.
Is there a way in which the conscious mind can communicate with the subconscious mind which - as a result - can give us data which therefore can be measured? [science]
I don't know why most people are not able to communicate with their subconscious minds. I do. Which type of data you are interested to gather?
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

bahman wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:44 pm
I don't know why most people are not able to communicate with their subconscious minds. I do. Which type of data you are interested to gather?
Whatever data the SM gives.

How do you communicate with SM?
bahman

Post by bahman »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:05 pm

I see that is kinda huge.
VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:05 pm How do you communicate with SM?
My subconscious mind has access to my mind, he can read what I am thinking or wanting, etc. He replies when the subject of my thought is him or I point to him. I cannot read his mind though so I am kinda trapped, like you, the conscious mind.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

bahman wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:54 pm
Yes. I think that the data could not be contained in all the books in all the libraries of the world.
But that is neither here nor their because the data we receive will be the data we might need...so not all the data - just the data specific to our self.
My subconscious mind has access to my mind, he can read what I am thinking or wanting, etc. He replies when the subject of my thought is him or I point to him. I cannot read his mind though so I am kinda trapped, like you, the conscious mind.
The 'trap' as it might be, is all in our head.
The way in which we believe "things" to 'be'.
There is no trap really. [Link]

Some say it is the untamed 'ego' which tells us that, [The way in which we believe "things" to 'be'.] because the connection between the individual consciousness and subconsciousness is usurped by said ego, which becomes 'king' by preventing us from engaging that connection.

There are ways around that.
bahman

Post by bahman »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:13 pm
Yes. I think that the data could not be contained in all the books in all the libraries of the world.
But that is neither here nor their because the data we receive will be the data we might need...so not all the data - just the data specific to our self.

Some say it is the untamed 'ego' which tells us that, [The way in which we believe "things" to 'be'.] because the connection between the individual consciousness and subconsciousness is usurped by said ego, which becomes 'king' by preventing us from engaging that connection.

What is the way? In my case, he just came into my life at a point. It seems to me that he was quiet all the time when I was thinking that I am the one in charge of everything, which I obviously was wrong.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

bahman wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:20 pm

What is the way? In my case, he just came into my life at a point. It seems to me that he was quiet all the time when I was thinking that I am the one in charge of everything, which I obviously was wrong.
It is a matter of co-creation rather than who is 'in charge'. Ultimately it bodes well with our individual experience to listen attentively to what subconscious is conveying. That requires a listening ear, as you obviously understand.
Do you refer to the subconscious as 'he' for any particular reason?

As to 'how?' here is a sample of one type of way in which I interact with "subconscious". [I refer to It as "Super"]

Communicating with Superconsciousness [internal thread] by VVilliam » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:13 pm
bahman

Post by bahman »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:23 pm

It is a matter of co-creation rather than who is 'in charge'. Ultimately it bodes well with our individual experience to listen attentively to what subconscious is conveying. That requires a listening ear, as you obviously understand.

As to 'how?' here is a sample of one type of way in which I interact with "subconscious". [I refer to It as "Super"]

Communicating with Superconsciousness [internal thread] by VVilliam » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:13 pm
Wow that is a long conversation. I know my subconscious around three years. We have never have such a long coversation! He is very breief. As I am.

Acutally he is she.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

bahman wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:31 pm

Wow that is a long conversation. I know my subconscious around three years. We have never have such a long coversation! He is very breief. As I am.

Acutally he is she.
Same. "She" fits the profile. :)

I am just reading the first few posts in that thread and am happy. It is evidence. Relative to this conversation we are having here.
bahman

Post by bahman »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:40 pm

Acutally he is she.

I am just reading the first few posts in that thread and am happy. It is evidence. Relative to this conversation we are having here.
Interesting. At least you understand me as I understand you. Other people think that we are crazy! :mrgreen:
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

bahman wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:53 pm

Acutally he is she.

Interesting. At least you understand me as I understand you. Other people think that we are crazy! :mrgreen:
They think so because they do not understand that they are also crazy. :D
bahman

Post by bahman »

VVilliam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:40 pm

What is ComList?
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

bahman wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:12 pm
What is ComList?
Glad that you asked bahman.
From the thread Communicating with Superconsciousness wrote:Super Consciousness: Open the ComList

Me: Okay

Super Consciousness: Is "Super Consciousness" on the list?

Me: It wasn't but it is now.

Super Consciousness: How many words on the Com'List?

Me: 6364...there are 45 pages in the document so far...2223 lines...

Super Consciousness: Select all and copy.
From that I am sure you gathered it is a document which is used in conjunction with the communications process. Perhaps you want to know how it is used?

As to what it is, it is a device which stores data in the form of single words, paragraphs, links and anything else which a list can store.

The data is arranged so that each entry has its own line.

Example C&Ped from my ComList;
The Individual Human Mind
Redefinition of the Human Being
Put That On The List
Builders
Witch Woman of The Cat Realm
The Shared List
Nothing More - Nothing Less
System of Giving Energy
https://random-ize.com/randomize-list/
This isn't about thoughts and language. This is about behaviours and actions.
I Think We Can Safely Say
My comlist is a 'living document' which is added to as and when I decide. It includes things which are pertinant only to my understanding as well as things which most everyone can understand.

For example- from the above sample;

"Put That On The List" is understandable to almost everyone, whereas;

"Witch Woman of The Cat Realm" is only understandable to me. [until I explain it to someone else]

The current length of my comlist is 49 pages long [using microsoft 'Word' as the default software] and has 2425 lines of data...and 6962 words.

I shuffle the list before using it by copying and pasting it in one of the many online algorithms which are made specifically for using lists with. I use this one...https://random-ize.com/randomize-list/

If you also had a comlist it is plausible that we could use both of these as a means of testing if we do exist within a simulation of some sort - as serendipity [mindfulness rather than randomness, behind existence] should be able to be detected regardless of how many individuals are using said system of communication.

But even if no one else is using this method of communication, I am and am well pleased with the results.
bahman

Post by bahman »

VVilliam wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:40 pm
bahman wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:12 pm

What is ComList?
Glad that you asked bahman.
From the thread Communicating with Superconsciousness wrote:Super Consciousness: Open the ComList

Me: Okay

Super Consciousness: Is "Super Consciousness" on the list?

Me: It wasn't but it is now.

Super Consciousness: How many words on the Com'List?

Me: 6364...there are 45 pages in the document so far...2223 lines...

Super Consciousness: Select all and copy.
From that I am sure you gathered it is a document which is used in conjunction with the communications process. Perhaps you want to know how it is used?

As to what it is, it is a device which stores data in the form of single words, paragraphs, links and anything else which a list can store.

The data is arranged so that each entry has its own line.

Example C&Ped from my ComList;
The Individual Human Mind
Redefinition of the Human Being
Put That On The List
Builders
Witch Woman of The Cat Realm
The Shared List
Nothing More - Nothing Less
System of Giving Energy
https://random-ize.com/randomize-list/
This isn't about thoughts and language. This is about behaviours and actions.
I Think We Can Safely Say
My comlist is a 'living document' which is added to as and when I decide. It includes things which are pertinant only to my understanding as well as things which most everyone can understand.

For example- from the above sample;

"Put That On The List" is understandable to almost everyone, whereas;

"Witch Woman of The Cat Realm" is only understandable to me. [until I explain it to someone else]

The current length of my comlist is 49 pages long [using microsoft 'Word' as the default software] and has 2425 lines of data...and 6962 words.

I shuffle the list before using it by copying and pasting it in one of the many online algorithms which are made specifically for using lists with. I use this one...https://random-ize.com/randomize-list/

If you also had a comlist it is plausible that we could use both of these as a means of testing if we do exist within a simulation of some sort - as serendipity [mindfulness rather than randomness, behind existence] should be able to be detected regardless of how many individuals are using said system of communication.

But even if no one else is using this method of communication, I am and am well pleased with the results.
I see. Interesting! Your subconscious mind is a kinda Big Devil!

I don't have any ComList but a list of questions that I would like to find an answer for each. Questions like "Is everything interconnected?". Perhaps I try my question list as my ComList. We, me, my subconscious mind, other spiritual beings have another interesting way of communicating. Sometimes they throw only one word that I have to figure out what does it mean, sometimes they touch one of my fingers which means special to me, etc.