Subconscious mind is conscious

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

VVilliam

Re: Subconscious mind is conscious

Post by VVilliam »

bahman wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:12 pm

I see. Interesting! Your subconscious mind is a kinda Big Devil!
Really bahman...Did you read this from that communications link?;
Super Consciousness: What do you think...is The Subconscious Real?

Me: I think so, yes...

Super Consciousness: What do you think it is is relation to what you think I Am?

Me: It appears to be an image of you - a mirror...so two mirrors facing each other.

Super Consciousness: Who are you in relation to the mirrors?

Me: I am a point of light in between the two mirrors...
Is that therefore a Big Devil facing a Bigger Devil?

:twisted:
I don't have any ComList but a list of questions that I would like to find an answer for each. Questions like "Is everything interconnected?". Perhaps I try my question list as my ComList. We, me, my subconscious mind, other spiritual beings have another interesting way of communicating. Sometimes they through only one word that I have to figure out what does it mean, sometimes they touch one of my fingers which means special to me, etc.
I would encourage you to put good effort into creating a comlist - I could give you all the data from my own comlist and you can delete items from it which have no direct meaning to you, and add whatever you like to that. That could help you build your list more quickly.

Certainly you could add the question "Is everything interconnected" or even the phrases "everything is interconnected" "From a certain perspective" "other spiritual beings have another interesting way of communicating" "Special" etc ad infinitum...
bahman

Post by bahman »

VVilliam wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:20 pm
bahman wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:12 pm I see. Interesting! Your subconscious mind is a kinda Big Devil!
Yes, I know how they play with our minds. I however don't know how they read our minds and put thoughts in our minds.

Super Consciousness: What do you think it is is relation to what you think I Am?

Me: It appears to be an image of you - a mirror...so two mirrors facing each other.

Well, it depends on who is reading another mind and who is putting words in the mind of another.
I don't have any ComList but a list of questions that I would like to find an answer for each. Questions like "Is everything interconnected?". Perhaps I try my question list as my ComList. We, me, my subconscious mind, other spiritual beings have another interesting way of communicating. Sometimes they through only one word that I have to figure out what does it mean, sometimes they touch one of my fingers which means special to me, etc.
I would encourage you to put good effort into creating a comlist - I could give you all the data from my own comlist and you can delete items from it which have no direct meaning to you, and add whatever you like to that. That could help you build your list more quickly.

Certainly you could add the question "Is everything interconnected" or even the phrases "everything is interconnected" "From a certain perspective" "other spiritual beings have another interesting way of communicating" "Special" etc ad infinitum...
Ok, I might ask your ComList.

By the way, how did you find a way to make your conscious mind talk with you? It might be useful for others.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

bahman wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:34 pm
bahman wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:12 pm I see. Interesting! Your subconscious mind is a kinda Big Devil!
Yes, I know how they play with our minds. I however don't know how they read our minds and put thoughts in our minds.

Well, it depends on who is reading another mind and who is putting words in the mind of another.
Hence the mirrors - so it depends upon how one sees things as to how things are seen.

Well I hope in that, you will be encouraged to participate in what we can refer to as our wee science project...and am willing to assist you in any other way can to help you compile your list quickly...strike while the iron is hot, agreed?
By the way, how did you find a way to make your conscious mind talk with you? It might be useful for others.
You mean subconscious mind yes? It took practice and this method I am showing you evolved out of that practice...because this method is faster as it uses computer software...originally I was just using something I had created for the purpose...based upon the scientific fact of ideomotor phenomenon...
bahman

Post by bahman »

VVilliam wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:50 pm
bahman wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:34 pm

Hence the mirrors - so it depends upon how one sees things as to how things are seen.
What do you mean? I think that the world of the subconscious mind is so huge and different. What we see for example is what they provide. The reality is not like what appears to the conscious mind. Perhaps you can ask her to show her world to you.

Well I hope in that, you will be encouraged to participate in what we can refer to as our wee science project...and am willing to assist you in any other way can to help you compile your list quickly...strike while the iron is hot, agreed?
Sure. I will PM my email to you shortly.
You mean subconscious mind yes? It took practice and this method I am showing you evolved out of that practice...because this method is faster as it uses computer software...originally I was just using something I had created for the purpose...based upon the scientific fact of ideomotor phenomenon...
Interesting and yes I meant subconscious mind. Perhaps you should open a new thread and gives the details of your method. Or perhaps you can even publish it.