A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by Age »

SteveKlinko wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:44 pm
Age wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:49 pm
SteveKlinko wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:58 am

You say you don't care about the Hard Problem and will not look into it anymore.
Yes this is true. I will not look into what you want me to look for, and then describe and explain for you, for two reasons;
1. because I am not going to do for you what you obviously have clearly shown that you can not do for "yourself".
2. To me there is NO so called "hard problem" because I already have the solution. That so called "problem" has already been solved, and thus also Answered as well.
SteveKlinko wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:58 amSince I thought this conversation was about the Hard Problem I guess that is the end of this conversation. I'm done. Bye.

Another "one" out.

By the way, this conversation was never about some silly little so called "problem" until you brought that into the conversation.

The discussion here started out being about a theory of pretty much everything, which, by the way, has already been provided, and has already been proven and verified as being thee Truth of things, but anyway that discussion then moved onto talking about Consciousness, Itself, which then 'you' started talking about that "problem" which has already been solved by some, but which 'you' find and consider is "hard".
I thought you would understand that I'm done only with our particular conversation.
I did understand that, that was up until now when you responded again.
SteveKlinko wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:44 pmI'm not done with the larger conversation of the OP.
Okay.