5G

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: 5G

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 am
henry quirk wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:48 pm but I call bullshit on the whole 'man subconsciously wants to off himself' malarky.
The real you is operating on a subconscious level.
The real 'you' is just thinking, which is sometimes expressed consciously, subconsciously, and unconsciously.

The real 'I', however, is Pure Consciousness and Awareness.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 am The conscious level of consciousness, aka the mind, is of memory which is A.I
Consciousness, Itself, is thee One and only Truly OPEN Mind. This can NOT be any thing other than Conscious.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 amYes, even the human brain is a computer - HAL
Yes the human brain works EXACTLY like a computer. It can only put out what has been fed into it.

For example, If the formula for living in a way that is Truly Peaceful for EVERY one in Harmony has NOT yet been fed into a human brain, then that computer can NOT put out that formula YET.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 amNone of us know what we are doing,
Are 'you' ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY 100% sure of this?

Or, when 'you' use the 'us' word, are you only referring to, and about, 'you', human beings' anyway?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 amwe are like lab rats experimenting on ourselves and then standing back at what we have subconsciously created as the movie of ourselves unfolds before our eyes. Remember, everyone is watching themselves on a screen these days. Before technology, we were all watching ourselves inside of our books. Now the internet is one giant library of all those books IN JUST ONE PLACE.
And what were 'you' watching yourselves on or in before books?

If it was stories told, then what were 'you' watching yourselves on or in before that?

'I' am ALWAYS "standing back" and watching 'you'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 amListen to what's being talked about regarding technology with an open mind without slamming the messenger, after all, we're all just messengers here.
'I' live through evolution and creation equally. Both do NOT stop. Technology is NOT going to stop. 'I' have made ALL of this PERFECTLY, so that non of them will stop.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 amListen and make up your own mind ...no one is forcing us to believe anything about the information that circles round our lives day in day out, all we can do is listen and make up our own minds about what we want to believe is real and true.
'I' have ALREADY forewarned 'you' about BELIEVING, and BELIEVING IN what is real and true. 'you' can either LOOK AT the "world" through your ow BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS about what is real and true. Or, 'you' can LOOK AT the "world" through thee Truly OPEN Mind, and SEE the actual Real Truth of things.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 amIt's no good judging people without listening to what they have to say first.. saying things like, oh, I'm not listening to that person because I've heard he or she is an idiot ...instead, just listen to everybody who has something to say with an open mind without getting personal with the messenger, and make up your own mind,
There is NO such thing as 'your' own mind.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 ammaybe we are all trying to tell ourselves something...but then if we don't listen, then we'll just remain ignorant.
Does any one LISTEN what 'I' say; There is NO human mind?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 amWe each have a little piece of the puzzle as philosophers and mystics, and if we are wise we will come together with all our pieces and hopefully built a complete picture that we can all agree and look at together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rP6d0wQ0mA

TECHNOLOGY WILL BE THE END OF HUMANITY - David Icke

Funny this, especially considering this is EXACTLY what 'I' have been saying for quite a while now. That IS; Thee Truth of things IS what we ALL agree with. This can only happen when we ALL come together PEACEFULLY, and this can only be Truly SEEN and UNDERSTOOD from the perspective of thee Truly OPEN Mind.

But Who am 'I', to be heard and listened to?
SteveKlinko

Post by SteveKlinko »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:48 pm
SteveKlinko wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:30 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:05 am Will 5G be the weapon of our own making that brings about our own extinction, and did we subconsciously want this extinction?

What would be the basis for even having such a thought about 5G?
Probably worried about radio frequency radiation from all the cell towers sproutin' up, mushroom-like. I don't know enough about all that to comment, but I call bullshit on the whole 'man subconsciously wants to off himself' malarky.
In reality we want to live forever. It's Evolutionary survival.
SteveKlinko

Post by SteveKlinko »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:33 am
SteveKlinko wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:30 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:05 am Will 5G be the weapon of our own making that brings about our own extinction, and did we subconsciously want this extinction?

What would be the basis for even having such a thought about 5G?
Ultimately, the human mind is heading towards redundancy. There will come a time when we won't ever have to put any effort into living, or have to think about anything anymore, we'll just press a submit button on our mechanical devices and all the thinking and answers to our questions and problems will be at our finger tips. The singularity means we reach God like status, so we we won't be of any more use to ourselves, we'll become totally useless and dependant like a baby again, we'll become dependant on our own frankenstien like machines that will be our new God instead. Also, imagine how we would all react if the internet was NO MORE...people would go crazy and be like headless chickens. You know what they say, if you don't use it, you'll lose it. We are making ourselves deliberately redundant. Some people are aware of this, others are not and could not care less.

I don't know what is going to happen in the future but it's not hard to predict, based on what's already happening now.

Some of us just refuse to take our heads out of our arsehole and face the bigger picture, it's as if they want nothing more than to get lost up there own arse, it's like what is the alternative, that's hardly worth thinking about.

Just my nonsensical crappy opinions. The world is going to hell in a handcart, we all know it, we all instinctively know what everyone is thinking, it's just that some are afraid to say it out loud.

All I see coming from 5G is faster download times. That's a good thing.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

SteveKlinko wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:22 pm All I see coming from 5G is faster download times. That's a good thing.

Faster is always a good thing for those who want fast. Remember though, traveling at the speed of light will make you disappear. Time to slow down, and know that what goes up must come down.

Or, if you prefer to live fast and die young, know that any up and coming young people will have no place to shine, you are being replaced. The future is not in the future, it's now and it's not for you, the future is for the robot. The rise of the machines have taken all your power.

SteveKlinko

Post by SteveKlinko »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:39 pm
SteveKlinko wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:22 pm All I see coming from 5G is faster download times. That's a good thing.

Faster is always a good thing for those who want fast. Remember though, traveling at the speed of light will make you disappear. Time to slow down, and know that what goes up must come down.

Or, if you prefer to live fast and die young, know that any up and coming young people will have no place to shine, you are being replaced. The future is not in the future, it's now and it's not for you, the future is for the robot. The rise of the machines have taken all your power.

The Machines will have to Want to take over. The Machines will only takeover if we can give them a Consciousness aspect. This is because Wanting is a Conscious Experience. But even then, why would they Want to take over?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

The world is going to hell in a handcart
The world is always lurching toward perdition but never quite seems to reach it.

Have a little faith (it's justified).
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

I'm assuming the "5G" reference is just about technology in general, not the specific next-stage in wi-fi communication standards that bring about an increase of general radiation.

I think that today's tendency towards Nationalism is a product of the ISOLATION that technology is trending towards lately. But this may be just about a period of adjustment given the smart-phone and internet are a kind of 'shock' in environmental change that our own evolution is not normally able to adapt to easily.

In another way, our evolution to BE conscious is also only more necessary where the environment lacks certainty where essential survival requires the mind to measure our experiences in order to figure out how to be more effective. As such, if we had an ideal world of tech that could replace our need to place the same efforts to survive that we evolved consciousness for, we would possibly lead to a state where our consciousness is no longer 'necessary' for survival. Then, we might evolve more towards the state of plants (without mind) because the biology only seeks the easiest route to be most efficient in survival.

Note that we also do not hallucinate normally. This too may suggest a possible evolution towards enabling us to hallucinate where prior such activity puts us at risk. This then would be the opposite of losing consciousness but would still make us relatively MORE isolated as we turn towards our own imagination more than even having to relate directly between each other.

So I get the concerns but also don't fear it. If we evolve to create A.I. that takes over and even destroys humanity, this is STILL the normal means of evolution.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

The real you is operating on a subconscious level.
Nope. The real me is pokin' out this unremarkable response on this ipad. I call bullshit on all this unconscious/subconscious nonsense too. More accurately: there's there's the shit 'in the front' and the shit 'in the back'. It's all accessible, none of it buried. That old cocaine addict was just plain wrong.
Listen and make up your own mind
That's my s.o.p.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

In reality we want to live forever.
Damn straight.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

The Machines will have to Want to take over.
Doubtful, but, if they do: pull the plug

Don't build slaves that can't easily be turned off.
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:12 pm
In reality we want to live forever.
Damn straight.
I don't. This may just be due to how much value you've taken out of life so far? I fear more the opposite....that we might never be able to die. Imagine, for instance, if you became empowered as a god. Once you reach this state of being able to be so powerful to have anything you want for the mere wanting of it, you'd be cursed without opting to disempower yourself just to find the pleasure that only comes about from overcoming pain. That is, things like forgetting, losing, and pain, are all equally essential to the values of knowing all, winning, and pleasure.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

if you became empowered as a god.
That ain't my idea of a good time. I'm content with human autonomy (I just want it to last for a looooong time).
roydop

Post by roydop »

5G and A.I. tech is consciousness creating a new digital realm for it to transition into. This is the reason why we are becoming ever more addicted to all that the human mind has created (headphones and screens). We are transitioning into a new accepted reality. This is not a "good" thing, as this 3D realm is itself a simulated reality.

The species is going extinct and the collective super consciousness feels the impending extinction, and those who do not realize True Self (Enlightenment) will be reborn "in" a freakin' machine. There will no longer be a humanity to further reincarnate into.

This is the singularity event when A.I. becomes sentient; not due to the speed of the computations, but because "you" will take your new ego to be "inside" a computer/cyborg, rather than "inside" a biological body.

The reason why everything is becoming digitized is to recreate this world as accurately as possible in order to "fool" consciousness into accepting it as the new reality, as a virus operates.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Age wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:54 am
How will the latest "breakthrough" of technology 5G supposedly play a pivotal role in the eventual extinction of humankind?

Well how could human beings Truly NOT favor the continuation of evolution? human beings can NOT do any thing to oppose evolution, so WHY would one not favor what IS?

If 'our' extinction happens, then it will OBVIOUSLY be because it is a NATURAL part of the NATURAL process of evolution. Who do you think does NOT realize this?
I have no thought as to how 5G would play a role in the extinction of humans, but I think it’s possible.

Ignorance is the only reason I can think of for disagreeing with evolution.

Likewise, ignorant people may have no insight into the future course of evolution.

Post by Age »

commonsense wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:50 pm
Age wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:54 am
How will the latest "breakthrough" of technology 5G supposedly play a pivotal role in the eventual extinction of humankind?

Well how could human beings Truly NOT favor the continuation of evolution? human beings can NOT do any thing to oppose evolution, so WHY would one not favor what IS?

If 'our' extinction happens, then it will OBVIOUSLY be because it is a NATURAL part of the NATURAL process of evolution. Who do you think does NOT realize this?
I have no thought as to how 5G would play a role in the extinction of humans, but I think it’s possible.
Is it also possible that 5G could play a pivotal role in the sharing of the knowledge of what leads to living in True peace and harmony forever? Or, is it only possible that 5G will play a pivotal role in only that which is negative for humankind?
commonsense wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:50 pmIgnorance is the only reason I can think of for disagreeing with evolution.
"disagreeing" with some thing being true is different from not being "in favor" of some thing. Unless, of course, what you meant when you said: "We may favor the continuation of evolution, ...", you meant "agreeing that evolution is true"? Which, if that is what you meant, then I misunderstood you.
commonsense wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:50 pmLikewise, ignorant people may have no insight into the future course of evolution.
When I asked, "Who do you think does NOT realize this?" I meant it solely in relation to 'evolution', itself, and NOT in relation to whether or not 'our' extinction is a part of 'evolution'.

To discuss whether 'our' extinction is true or NOT there NEEDS to be a discussion about who and what the word 'our' refers to. And to discover the actual Truth of whether or NOT 'we' go extinct from evolution, then there NEEDS to be a discussion about who and what 'we' are, EXACTLY. To discover, learn and KNOW this one first NEEDS to KNOW Thy Self first, or just be able to answer the question "Who am 'I'?", properly AND correctly.

SEE once ALL-OF-THIS is KNOWN, and proven True and Right, then it can be SEEN how it is actually quite possible that 'we' could reach a stage of LEARNING and KNOWING how to live in eternal Peace and Harmony BEFORE 'we' do what will leads 'us' to extinction. And, 5G may take a pivotal role in discovering AND sharing this KNOWING?