Are you inside your mother or is your mother inside of you?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Are you inside your mother or is your mother inside of you?

Post by Dontaskme »

Two infants were talking in the womb .. Infant 1 asks the other ''What's it going to be like when we're born ?
Infant 2 replies "Mother will be there and she will take care of us" ..... Infant 1 replies ''What,you believe in the Mother,where is this Mother, I've never seen her?''

Moral of the story: There is nothing in or outside of knowledge. Knowledge is a fictional overlay, it's a mental construction, it's identifying with something other than WHAT YOU ALREADY ARE...Death is not-knowing. Birth is knowing. The YOU is neither born nor dead except in this conception aka KNOWLEDGE.
HERENOW/NOWHERE... IS THE SAME ONE SEAMLESS REALITY ..birth and death are just two sides of the same coin appearing different.

Identification with an object is JUST a fictional metaphor for what ACTUALLY doesn't exist as REAL except as imagined to be REAL in YOU'RE own CONCEPTION. As a known entity, you are literally giving birth to yourself, and that which is born will also die. That which begins, ends.

Drop the knowledge of you existing, and you will then see yourself as though you have never been born. That dropping AWAY of identification, aka knowledge is the ultimate truth that does not want to be heard because this knowledge is the death of the KNOWN you.

Advaita Vendanta, the end of knowledge, the end of identification.

''His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; on that very day his thoughts perish. '' Psalm 146:4

"Death, the last sleep?
No, the final awakening." - Walter Scott

Re: Are you inside your mother or is your mother inside of you?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:23 am Two infants were talking in the womb .. Infant 1 asks the other ''What's it going to be like when we're born ?
Infant 2 replies "Mother will be there and she will take care of us" ..... Infant 1 replies ''What,you believe in the Mother,where is this Mother, I've never seen her?''

Moral of the story: There is nothing in or outside of knowledge. Knowledge is a fictional overlay, it's a mental construction, it's identifying with something other than WHAT YOU ALREADY ARE...Death is not-knowing. Birth is knowing. The YOU is neither born nor dead except in this conception aka KNOWLEDGE.
HERENOW/NOWHERE... IS THE SAME ONE SEAMLESS REALITY ..birth and death are just two sides of the same coin appearing different.
Does the word YOU conjure up an "other", or a Oneness, to 'you'?

When I hear the word 'you' being used I envision "another".
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:23 amIdentification with an object is JUST a fictional metaphor for what ACTUALLY doesn't exist as REAL except as imagined to be REAL in YOU'RE own CONCEPTION. As a known entity, you are literally giving birth to yourself, and that which is born will also die. That which begins, ends.
NOT EVERY thing begins and ends, OBVIOUSLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:23 amDrop the knowledge of you existing,
But what is the 'you', which 'you' say does NOT exist.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:23 amand you will then see yourself as though you have never been born.
But how can a 'you' see 'yourself' when the 'you' does NOT even exist in the beginning?

And, "dontaskme" telling another 'you' what to do completely contradicts what 'you' are 'trying to' say, which is there is NO 'you' anyway.

'you' telling "another" 'you' that there is NO 'you' is rather hypocritical, and amusing from my point of view. Why are 'you' not telling thy Self that there is no one like 'you'?

There really IS a much simpler, easier, and clearer way to say and explain what it is that the one known as "dontaskme" is continually 'trying to' say and explain here.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:23 am That dropping AWAY of identification, aka knowledge is the ultimate truth that does not want to be heard because this knowledge is the death of the KNOWN you.
Maybe this is WHY the identity KNOWN as 'you', "dontaskme" does NOT want to drop AWAY the 'knowledge' that is being continually repeated? 'you' does not want to die, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:23 am Advaita Vendanta, the end of knowledge, the end of identification.

''His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; on that very day his thoughts perish. '' Psalm 146:4
'thoughts' (and emotions) are the 'person'.

The person goes away, and returns to whence they came, the day thoughts fade away.

Does the one labelled "dontaskme" recall writing and saying, "Human beings do not have thoughts. 'human being' IS A ''thought'' << >> PLEASE don't confuse the invisible with the visible."?

If yes, then why do you now copy and write things like: "his thoughts"?

And, does that one known as "dontaskme" also recall writing and saying, " to (HAVE) a thought implies 2 ) To ''have'' requires 2 of you. Aka, a subject and an object.
There is no such division between subject and object, both subject and object arise instantaneously AS YOU in the exact SAME moment, the thought is the thinker and the thinker is the thought IS ONE unitary action."

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:23 am"Death, the last sleep?
No, the final awakening." - Walter Scott

What is one supposedly being finally awakened to exactly?

For there is NO death for thy One. There is NO beginning as there was NO end.

I am the One eternally HERE NOW.

To (HAVE) any thing implies two.

I do NOT 'have' a birth, nor a death. I also do NOT 'have' a final awakening, as 'I' am ALWAYS AWARE.