Mind Wars and why it's too late for humanity.

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Mind Wars and why it's too late for humanity.

Post by Dontaskme »

To me the ultimate brain malfunction is: "You don't think like me so Im going to force you to think like me or kill you."

Why Humanity Destroyed Itself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk3QsGzAjKI

Re: Mind Wars and why it's too late for humanity.

Post by Age »

1. 'Tribalism'. Saying, "Humans were ALWAYS on the verge of developing violent hatred of foreigners", is just an attempt at "self-justification", or just an attempt at 'trying to' "justify" one's own hatred of "others". Human beings, collectively, did NOT begin ALWAYS on the verge of developing violent hatred of, so called, "foreigners". And, human beings, individually, do NOT begin ALWAYS on the verge of developing violent hatred of, so called, "foreigners". To earliest human beings, collectively and individually, there is NO concept of "foreigner", that is; until that concept was/is taught to them. The concept of "hate" only existed with that which tried to harm or kill them. The concept of "hate" was NEVER against human beings. For it was in fact through inter-tribal breeding how human beings managed to copulate and populate to be in the position they are in now. Human beings could NOT and would NOT breed between tribes if there were some "ALWAYS on the verge of developing violent hatred of foreigners" real thing existing within them.

2. 'Short-term thinking'. Saying, " 'it' [human beings] could only imagine the near term future, is very true". 'you', human beings, collectively and individually, only care about what happens to you, and a very select few, while you are alive, and do NOT care about much else at all really.

3. 'Wishful thinking'. Saying, " 'It' [human beings] didn't want to KNOW Its Self", is also very true.

WHY human beings have created the exact opposite "world" from the one in which they ALL Truly WANT to live in, is because they;
1. Continually 'try to' "justify" their own wrong doings.
2. Have EXTREMELY short-term thinking. And.
3. Have VERY wishful thinking.

The human brain and its so called "animal instincts" is NOT an excuse for doing wrong. The human brain, and the so called "animal instincts", is the reason WHY human beings keep doing wrong and spirally down.

In very simple terms; the brain THINKS, whereas thee Mind KNOWS.

LOOK FROM, OBSERVE, SEE, and FOLLOW the Truly OPEN Mind, instead of LOOKING FROM, OBSERVING, SEEING, and FOLLOWING the knowledge already obtained and held within the human brain, then it is NOT to late for humanity at all.

However, keep on going the way you ALL are now, then there really is NOT that much more time left for humanity at all.

To begin to fix this, so called, "problem" is to just not admit that 'you' have a problem, but to admit that 'you' ARE THE PROBLEM.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:31 pm To me the ultimate brain malfunction is: "You don't think like me so Im going to force you to think like me or kill you."

Why Humanity Destroyed Itself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk3QsGzAjKI
That pretty much is the issue. You become what you focus on and when your ability to focus is divided then everyone becomes disturbed.

It is all perception.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:34 pm
That pretty much is the issue. You become what you focus on and when your ability to focus is divided then everyone becomes disturbed.

It is all perception.
I totally agree.

And then what you get is nothing at war with itself, like boxing with shadows.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:04 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:34 pm

It is all perception.
I totally agree.

And then what you get is nothing at war with itself, like boxing with shadows.
I dont think it is too late, but we are approaching zero hour and people generally like to procrastinate.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:25 pm
I dont think it is too late, but we are approaching zero hour and people generally like to procrastinate.
Maybe there will be a few pockets of people here and there that will continue on regardless. I think humans can only learn by their mistakes, it's always trial and error with thinking beings anyway, so maybe what they have thought themselves into can be reversed and the people will see that they can just as easily think themselves out of any mess they have inadvertently got themselves into.

I hear a lot about the 6th mass extinction, and also the chronic climate changes.

Insects are disappearing in droves. Some of the larger mammals are dwindling in numbers. I also believe it's up to the Earth itself what will happen to humanity, not man, although man will have to play a crucial role in it's survival strategy, so it is possible to turn things round, but we must act now and not procrastinate.

I'm watching this amazing programme on Netflix called - ''ONE STRANGE ROCK'' - hosted by the actor Will Smith. I highly recommend this programme to all who are interested in the history and future of the Earth.

In the series there are eight astronauts who share their unique perspectives. Who photograph and film the Earth from the International Space Station. The programme itself is jaw droppingly awesome...especially the views from up there in space.

The planet will eventually be swallowed up by the sun one day, and every living creature will be gone, so might as well make the best of it while we have this window.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:17 pm
The human brain and its so called "animal instincts" is NOT an excuse for doing wrong. The human brain, and the so called "animal instincts", is the reason WHY human beings keep doing wrong and spirally down.

In very simple terms; the brain THINKS, whereas thee Mind KNOWS.

LOOK FROM, OBSERVE, SEE, and FOLLOW the Truly OPEN Mind, instead of LOOKING FROM, OBSERVING, SEEING, and FOLLOWING the knowledge already obtained and held within the human brain, then it is NOT to late for humanity at all.

However, keep on going the way you ALL are now, then there really is NOT that much more time left for humanity at all.

To begin to fix this, so called, "problem" is to just not admit that 'you' have a problem, but to admit that 'you' ARE THE PROBLEM.
Very good points. I agree with this summarization, thanks for your comments.

The human mind has evolved to rise above the reptilian mind set ? it's become civilised? it can become God like without destroying itself? if if just realises it's advantageous potential to be. In other words it can heal it's fractured mind, but only if it has the will to do so.