Inner Objectivity

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Inner Objectivity

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Objectivity is group subjective agreement where inner subjectivity necessitates a state of dynamic tension in perspectives that the individual holds thus necessitating "multiple I's" within the individual allowing for a state of inner objectivity to be observed. This requires a dualism between the conscious and unconscious, in Jungian Terms, or the multiple egos' in Freud's sense.

The multiple subjective states, both as extensions of the "I" can be argued as synonymous to "perspectives" or "means of awareness", effectively set the foundation for objectivity in the respect boundaries are given.

One perspective alone has little "boundary" to it and is irrational by nature considering exists as a continuum.

The multitude of perspectives, in tension with eachother, give definition to eachother by define what each one "is" and "is not" because of there synthetic interplay. For example a single point has no definition on its own terms...it exists as a boundless field.

The same point in contrast to another point gains an "atomic" or localized nature when in contrast to another point. The same applies for awareness.

In simpler terms the only way to be objective internally is to hold multiple perspectives at once.
gaffo

Re: Inner Objectivity

Post by gaffo »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:30 pm Objectivity is group subjective agreement where inner subjectivity necessitates a state of dynamic tension in perspectives that the individual holds thus necessitating "multiple I's" within the individual allowing for a state of inner objectivity to be observed. This requires a dualism between the conscious and unconscious, in Jungian Terms, or the multiple egos' in Freud's sense.

The multiple subjective states, both as extensions of the "I" can be argued as synonymous to "perspectives" or "means of awareness", effectively set the foundation for objectivity in the respect boundaries are given.

One perspective alone has little "boundary" to it and is irrational by nature considering exists as a continuum.

The multitude of perspectives, in tension with eachother, give definition to eachother by define what each one "is" and "is not" because of there synthetic interplay. For example a single point has no definition on its own terms...it exists as a boundless field.

The same point in contrast to another point gains an "atomic" or localized nature when in contrast to another point. The same applies for awareness.

In simpler terms the only way to be objective internally is to hold multiple perspectives at once.
to simplify.

the most apt way to become Objective is to be born an intravert, and never fall into a group on the playground.

just be a loner/"lozer" - and sit and observe others on the playground,

and then ponder their actions, and relate them to the bigger picture - "who am i, why am i here, what is my nature"

Recess was the best time - while others did there group thing, i just sat by myself and pondered such things.
Eodnhoj7

Re: Inner Objectivity

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

gaffo wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:30 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:30 pm Objectivity is group subjective agreement where inner subjectivity necessitates a state of dynamic tension in perspectives that the individual holds thus necessitating "multiple I's" within the individual allowing for a state of inner objectivity to be observed. This requires a dualism between the conscious and unconscious, in Jungian Terms, or the multiple egos' in Freud's sense.

to simplify.

the most apt way to become Objective is to be born an intravert, and never fall into a group on the playground.

just be a loner/"lozer" - and sit and observe others on the playground,

and then ponder their actions, and relate them to the bigger picture - "who am i, why am i here, what is my nature"

Recess was the best time - while others did there group thing, i just sat by myself and pondered such things.
Objectivity is both intraversion and extraversion considering integrating in the group requires an understanding of others and the self.