Page 39 of 65

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:04 pm
by Logik
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:56 pm That's who you are, you are birthless and deathless infinity now observing.
No. I am Logik.

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:06 pm
by Dontaskme
Logik wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:04 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:56 pm That's who you are, you are birthless and deathless infinity now observing.
No. I am Logik.

There is no CONCEPT being BEING.

I AM is BEING.

I am Logik is incorrect.

.

Logik is an imagined abstract idea already couched within I Am...

.

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:13 pm
by Logik
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:06 pm I am Logik is incorrect.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, it may be incorrect but you don't get to prescribe to me how to speak about myself.

I am Logik. If that's a mistake - it's my mistake to make.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:06 pm Logik is an imagined abstract idea already couched within I Am...
No. My name is as real as it gets :)

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:30 pm
by Dontaskme
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:06 pm Logik is an imagined abstract idea already couched within I Am...
Logik wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:13 pmNo. My name is as real as it gets :)
Your name is a projection of your imageless self as imaged, as conceptualised, as imagined.

Awareness cannot experience itself without an object to be aware of, but awareness is not the object,any identification associated with the object..aka image of yourself is an illusion...it's a reflection of emptiness appearing full...for there is nothing projecting that image..there's just the image.

You as awareness already exist prior to the projection, awareness is first else there would be no awareness of the projected label, itself as imaged. Images cannot project themselves, they are already being projected...projected images are no more real that a character in a nightly dream is real.

I have no image of myself except what I who has no image of myself project...aka nothing being everything.


Awareness aka One is wholly present...that in which all unreal dreams are arising and falling. One aka awareness is not divided into 'bits' or 'loci' or any other differentiator. It's wholly present without beginning nor end. You are that.

.

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:32 pm
by Dontaskme
Logik wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:13 pm
OK, it may be incorrect but you don't get to prescribe to me how to speak about myself.

There is only ever self speaking to itself.

There is no self because there is no other than self.

.

Labels, names come and go....you don't, you stay...be good, be nice, be kind to that one...it will only mirror what you want.

.

ONE is infinity NOW ...not in any imagined future or past that doesn't exist..it's pure LOVE WHOLLY PRESENT right here NOW.

.

Love is not an object to get. It's what you are right now wholly present and complete.

.

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:07 pm
by Belinda
Love is not an object to get. It's what you are right now wholly present and complete.
wrote Dontaskme.

Love is all the more so when it includes future love.

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:18 pm
by Dontaskme
Belinda wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:07 pm
Love is not an object to get. It's what you are right now wholly present and complete.
wrote Dontaskme.

Love is all the more so when it includes future love.

What is future love but a projection happening right here and now already complete and present.

.

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:47 pm
by Lacewing
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:32 pm There is only ever self speaking to itself.
If that were true, then I could ask you to shut the fuck up with all the noise you create, and you would do so. :lol:

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:41 pm
by AlexW
Age wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:20 am No, not in those words. But speech, either through sound or written, comes from 'thought'.
What tells you that? Just another thought, right?

If someone punches you - does the "Ouch" plus potential swear word come from thought?
If you see a beautiful sunset and you say "How wonderful!" without thinking about it, does it come from thought? (you can talk without previously thinking about it - right?)

Isn't it much rather the case that words are spoken spontaneously and thought is coming up after the fact claiming ownership of what actually doesn't belong to it at all?
Age wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:20 am To "you", do sounds come out of a human body? From and through the larynx or voice box are sounds muttered? Are those sounds some times known as a voice? Is a 'voice' another term of expressing what 'thoughts' are in that body? If yes to these questions, then I also say yes to; A human body is able to utter sounds.
Yes, when speaking from the perspective of the small, conditioned self.
No, when speaking from the perspective of consciousness - here/now everything is I - there is no separate one doing anything.

You have to decide which perspective you are actually addressing me from - mixing them up is a recipe for misunderstanding.
Age wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:20 am But the human made up label placed on to a human self is NOT Consciousness nor capital letter S Self, from my perspective.
Ultimately everything is consciousness, all labels/thoughts included, no matter if they appear deluded or not.
Also, the label is ultimately not "made up by humans".
Absolutely speaking: Can "humans" do anything? Can anything?

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:33 pm
by Dontaskme
AlexW wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:41 pm
Absolutely speaking: Can "humans" do anything? Can anything?
Can any thing do ? ...No, things are not the doers.




.

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:12 pm
by Ramu
Lacewing wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:47 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:32 pm There is only ever self speaking to itself.
If that were true, then I could ask you to shut the fuck up with all the noise you create, and you would do so. :lol:
There is absolutely no reason for rudeness on this forum. This is a forum for the discussion of philosophy, not a place to duke it out with verbal expletives. From the nondualist paradigm it only makes sense that ego will lash out at a perceived threat to its survival. This anger you are displaying is hiding a deep seated fear.

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:26 pm
by Lacewing
Ramu wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:12 pm There is absolutely no reason for rudeness on this forum.
But your dishonesty and noise are reasonable? :lol:

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:39 pm
by Dontaskme
Lacewing wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:26 pm
Ramu wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:12 pm There is absolutely no reason for rudeness on this forum.
But your dishonesty and noise are reasonable? :lol:
Does it ever get the chance to be reasonable when it is constantly being silenced.

Is something being overshadowed here?

.

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:53 pm
by Ramu
Lacewing wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:26 pm
Ramu wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:12 pm There is absolutely no reason for rudeness on this forum.
But your dishonesty and noise are reasonable? :lol:
What noise and dishonesty?

It's not a big deal that you don't understand nonduality.

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:02 pm
by Lacewing
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:39 pm
Lacewing wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:26 pm
Ramu wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:12 pm There is absolutely no reason for rudeness on this forum.
But your dishonesty and noise are reasonable? :lol:
Does it ever get the chance to be reasonable when it is constantly being silenced.

Is something being overshadowed here?
Oh please... your posts are dishonest and convoluted... pretending to be multiple posters who stick up for each other, while you rattle on continually and furiously spin in your manic and unconscious ego which you deny and refuse to take responsibility for. I would gladly share discussion with you if you would be honest and stop your games, but it doesn't appear that you know how to step outside of your beloved spin. It's just too much noise to take seriously.