Eternity is Now.

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Eternity is Now.

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:55 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:47 am
When there is a falling back into the Source, it turns out to be liberation rather then obliteration,
So in order to obliterate Scunthorpe, and thus liberate myself from it, I must fall back into the Source. Thanks, I'll give it a try.
There is no I in Scunthorpe, Scunthorpe is in I ... the Source of all that is. You are that.

Scunthorpe is an idea in I ...happening AS you, rather then by or to you.

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:15 am

Only someone who has never been to Scunthorpe could say that.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:20 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:15 am

Only someone who has never been to Scunthorpe could say that.
No one has ever been to Scunthorpe...except the belief...

A dream story arising here now nowhere.

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:28 am

There has to be something beyond consciousness giving rise to the concept of Scunthorpe, otherwise no one would ever conceive of Scunthorpe, why on Earth would they when there are so many preferable alternatives?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:46 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:28 am

There has to be something beyond consciousness giving rise to the concept of Scunthorpe, otherwise no one would ever conceive of Scunthorpe, why on Earth would they when there are so many preferable alternatives?
There is something but it's not a thing. There is nothing outside of language aka concepts.

It's concepts all the way down to the source...aka empty principles.

''But the eternal God cannot and never could be born; He is, He has been, He will be always. The nature of God is to be His own Principle.''
Hermes Trismegistus

Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.
Hermes Trismegistus

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:13 am

''But the eternal God cannot and never could be born; He is, He has been, He will be always. The nature of God is to be His own Principle.''
Hermes Trismegistus

There is more evidence for the existence of Scunthorpe than for God, therefore, I must reluctantly place whatever faith I have, in Scunthorpe.
Ramu

Post by Ramu »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:36 am
Ramu wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:09 pm Eternity is now. Consciousness is what I AM. An added feature of Consciousness, (your True Self), is Infinite Intelligence.
Yes.

So all you kids at school, never imagine you are anything less than perfect intelligence. A good memory will get you the exam results you desire, but having a good memeory does not make you intelligent, don't be a slave to that trap, you already are intelligence, you are perfect beauty beyond belief.

Intelligence is Infinite. You are infinite and eternal. You always will be. You can actually tap into this infinite intelligence. Through self inquiry, meditation, psychedelics (proper doses and a sitter is a must), yoga. Being spiritually awake is the key to this.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Ramu wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:16 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:36 am
Ramu wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:09 pm Eternity is now. Consciousness is what I AM. An added feature of Consciousness, (your True Self), is Infinite Intelligence.
Yes.

So all you kids at school, never imagine you are anything less than perfect intelligence. A good memory will get you the exam results you desire, but having a good memeory does not make you intelligent, don't be a slave to that trap, you already are intelligence, you are perfect beauty beyond belief.

Intelligence is Infinite. You are infinite and eternal. You always will be. You can actually tap into this infinite intelligence. Through self inquiry, meditation, psychedelics (proper doses and a sitter is a must), yoga. Being spiritually awake is the key to this.
If we're infinite and eternal then what's the difference between us and god and why the hell would we need him?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Ramu wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:16 am Intelligence is Infinite.
And yet you still seem to have somehow run out of it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:18 pm There is more evidence for the existence of Scunthorpe than for God, therefore, I must reluctantly place whatever faith I have, in Scunthorpe.
Have faith in what ever you want Harbal, because what ever you have faith in, or believe to be there, here..then it will be, you will literally manifest it into existence.

That goes for any concept, a concept can only exist is there is a conceiver. Conceive what you will ans it will be.

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:40 am Have faith in what ever you want Harbal, because what ever you have faith in, or believe to be there, here..then it will be, you will literally manifest it into existence.
Someone else had already manifested Scunthorpe, it is certainly not something I would have chosen to manifest.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Ramu wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:16 am Intelligence is Infinite. You are infinite and eternal. You always will be. You can actually tap into this infinite intelligence. Through self inquiry, meditation, psychedelics (proper doses and a sitter is a must), yoga. Being spiritually awake is the key to this.
I agree,

And I personally never once dabbled with psychedelics or any transcendental inducing drug of any type..I don't smoke or drink alcholol, and have given up on forming intimate relationships with other human beings. Something I do not miss at all, for being awakened to my infinite self is the ultimate and only real satifying state in which to live...for me personally.

I was lucky enough to be naturally born like this, although not sure if that's a lucky thing or not, it sure was a rocky old road being in the possession of this knowing from my own intuitive knowledge from as early as I can first remember...around the age of 4.....it meant I could not properly relate to other people in the way I was expected to...So yeah, obvious proof to me that we are indeed infinite spirit intelligence having a finite human experience.

I can give others love, but I cannot allow others to love me, I don't need it, all I can do is give it, if they need it. So it's not as if I have cut myself off from others, I am always available for them if they need me...within reason that is, on my terms only. In that if I suspect anyone abusing my love for them, I will cut them off imediately.

Last edited by Dontaskme on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:50 am
Someone else had already manifested Scunthorpe, it is certainly not something I would have chosen to manifest.
Scunthorpe does not exist except as a concept in someones mind. Even the idea that the mind belongs to a someone is a concept ...the mind in and of itself is not a concept...and that should tell you everything you need to know about places named Scunthorpe. In other words, it's a placeless place.

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:05 am
Scunthorpe does not exist except as a concept in someones mind.
Well I wish that someone had conceived it as being a bit closer. It is an hours drive away, that's a long way to go to a place that doesn't exist.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:09 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:05 am
Scunthorpe does not exist except as a concept in someones mind.
Well I wish that someone had conceived it as being a bit closer. It is an hours drive away, that's a long way to go to a place that doesn't exist. :lol:

Well we all know that a placeless place cannot exist.

Bye the way, I really love your sense of humor Harbal, I like you, you make me giggle, and I don't care if you don't like me, I like you.