SOCIETY IS INSANE AND I AM LITTERALLY THE SANEST PERSON IN SOCIETY.

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

SOCIETY IS INSANE AND I AM LITTERALLY THE SANEST PERSON IN SOCIETY.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

So I went to mayoclinic, according to "them" i have all the personality disorders, of all the clusters a b and c.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20354463

This is newspeak, inversion of reality. Sickness is health and health is sickness.

They say a Strict desire to regulate ones money is sickness. Nope the opposite, it is sick people who spend their money frivolously and do not scout out the greatest deal.

They say it is SICK to be paranoid someone is out to get you, and sick to be paranoid your friends will betray you. But I say it is SICK to be a sucker, who believes in people.

They say it is SICK not to have a sex drive or want to be with someone. But in america all women care about is MONEY so you must be INSANE if you are poor and trying to date women.

Then they say, I'm some kind of "narcissist" for wanting to be supreme ruler of the world. I am litterally trying to save the world I would solve all the worlds problems, would you rather vote for the elite and politicians who will keep you poor and powerless for the rest of your lives??? Give wealth back to the people!!!!

The whole, so-called "mental health system" was a conspiracy made by the elite to discredit anyone from taking power away from them. If you want to rule the world, and have a say in society, they made neat labels for you like "narcissist".

For example, they say if you believe in "magical thinking" you are insane. BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SOME MAGIC IS REAL. I am agnostic by the way. Yes there are rigged and spiritual events, which ANY SANE PERSON KNOWS ARE REAL. But if you believe in magic they try to discredit you, so they can keep the magic to themselves.

Wake up people, the whole mental health industry is meant to keep you down, in slavery and subjugation. If you think this society is good where people work 3 slave jobs to pay rent, it is u who are insane not me. If you trust the people running this shin-dig and writing the government approved Mental Health books then you're the one who needs mental advice.
Dontaskme

Re: SOCIETY IS INSANE AND I AM LITTERALLY THE SANEST PERSON IN SOCIETY.

Post by Dontaskme »

I'm using the words..''you'' ''we'' ''our'' ''your'' as reference points only...they are not to be taken personally.

You are purging all the untruths of the time bound false self. Depression or the feeling like you are going mad through insanity is a blessing in disguise, it is a sign we are beginning to wake up from the dream of separation and remembering who we are, you are beginning to see your true timeless self.

The pure self is the only truth ..it cannot be stained. You are that ..it cannot leave you... it is you.

What are you doing about your false beliefs?

There is nothing wrong with us.

I will happily pay you 5 million pounds to watch all of this video from start to finish....but I have not got that kind of money, but you get the gist I hope.

Questioning "Being Gay is Unnatural"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98ApKUqb-RQ
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:30 am I'm using the words..''you'' ''we'' ''our'' ''your'' as reference points only...they are not to be taken personally.

You are purging all the untruths of the time bound false self. Depression or the feeling like you are going mad through insanity is a blessing in disguise, it is a sign we are beginning to wake up from the dream of separation and remembering who we are, you are beginning to see your true timeless self.

The pure self is the only truth ..it cannot be stained. You are that ..it cannot leave you... it is you.

What are you doing about your false beliefs?

There is nothing wrong with us.

I will happily pay you 5 million pounds to watch all of this video from start to finish....but I have not got that kind of money, but you get the gist I hope.

Questioning "Being Gay is Unnatural"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98ApKUqb-RQ
This is what happens when you have a barely semi-literate population. 'Normal' (or abnormal) is the word literate people 'normally' use in that context. ''Being 'gay' is abnormal''. Well it's not 'the norm' because it's only about 1 in 10 people. Is Down syndrome abnormal? Is albinism abnormal? Is genius abnormal? Of course. They are all abnormal.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:14 amIf you think this society is good where people work 3 slave jobs to pay rent, it is u who are insane not me. If you trust the people running this shin-dig and writing the government approved Mental Health books then you're the one who needs mental advice.
I often feel we are paid slaves. Capitalism requires overpopulating regions, and reducing the populous to such a predicament, to ultimately satisfy the rich.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:27 pm
This is what happens when you have a barely semi-literate population. 'Normal' (or abnormal) is the word literate people 'normally' use in that context. ''Being 'gay' is abnormal''. Well it's not 'the norm' because it's only about 1 in 10 people. Is Down syndrome abnormal? Is albinism abnormal? Is genius abnormal? Of course. They are all abnormal.
Words are basically meaningless...their meaning is planted there by the belief in the word. The belief manifests the meaningless silence into coherent meaning where there is none...it's just the play of opposites the mind at play.

The mind is like a pendulum of opposites... oscillating from one belief to another ...but as long as we remember that what we believe, the opposite must also be true, because there is only truth and the truth is the empty centre / zero point between the two opposites that looks on in detachment and is not identified with any outcome...nothing can stick to this centre. Nothing can touch it. It is who you are.

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:48 pm
Words are basically meaningless...their meaning is planted there by the belief in the word. The belief manifests the meaningless silence into coherent meaning where there is none...it's just the play of opposites the mind at play.

The mind is like a pendulum of opposites... oscillating from one belief to another ...but as long as we remember that what we believe, the opposite must also be true, because there is only truth and the truth is the empty centre / zero point between the two opposites that looks on in detachment and is not identified with any outcome...nothing can stick to this centre. Nothing can touch it. It is who you are.

Fuck you talk bollocks.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:15 pm
Fuck you talk bollocks.
You have no proof that is true.

But if it's true for you, wear it, don't impose it on me, it's not my belief.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:48 pm

Meaningless is meaningless then. ""Fuck you talk bollocks''.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:14 am So I went to mayoclinic, according to "them" i have all the personality disorders, of all the clusters a b and c. ...
No surprises there then.
This is newspeak, inversion of reality. Sickness is health and health is sickness. ...
Well you would say that wouldn't you.
They say a Strict desire to regulate ones money is sickness. Nope the opposite, it is sick people who spend their money frivolously and do not scout out the greatest deal. ...
Who is this 'they' that says such a thing?
They say it is SICK to be paranoid someone is out to get you, and sick to be paranoid your friends will betray you. But I say it is SICK to be a sucker, who believes in people. ...
What on earth does 'believing in people' mean?
They say it is SICK not to have a sex drive or want to be with someone. But in america all women care about is MONEY so you must be INSANE if you are poor and trying to date women. ...
Move country.
Then they say, I'm some kind of "narcissist" for wanting to be supreme ruler of the world. I am litterally trying to save the world I would solve all the worlds problems, would you rather vote for the elite and politicians who will keep you poor and powerless for the rest of your lives??? Give wealth back to the people!!!!
Not really you are a narcissist because you think you are the right person for the job but show no signs of beijg able to achieve your goal, less talk more action.
The whole, so-called "mental health system" was a conspiracy made by the elite to discredit anyone from taking power away from them. If you want to rule the world, and have a say in society, they made neat labels for you like "narcissist". ...
Stop yelling about it and get on with it.
For example, they say if you believe in "magical thinking" you are insane. BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SOME MAGIC IS REAL. I am agnostic by the way. Yes there are rigged and spiritual events, which ANY SANE PERSON KNOWS ARE REAL. But if you believe in magic they try to discredit you, so they can keep the magic to themselves. ...
Try using some of this 'magic' then.
Wake up people, the whole mental health industry is meant to keep you down, in slavery and subjugation. If you think this society is good where people work 3 slave jobs to pay rent, it is u who are insane not me. If you trust the people running this shin-dig and writing the government approved Mental Health books then you're the one who needs mental advice.
From what you say your country certainly appears to suck.