There ain't nobody in a body

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: There ain't nobody in a body

Post by Dontaskme »

daramantus wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:55 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:17 am It seems we are only aware of the body upon awakening from deep sleep when the memory of the body comes back online. If the memory wasn't a constant presence there wouldn't be any capacity to remember the body upon awakening from deep sleep. So the knowledge of the body must exist as a memory only. The body is known by conscious memory, not the other way around, the body does not know the body, it is NOT conscious of itself. In this scenario, it seems the body doesn't create the consciousness, the consciousness creates the body.
No, in this scenario. It seems your brain doesn't create consciousness, but consciousness doesn't creates your brain either. your brain is there, you use it. and your memory helps you to remt5ember your body. Otherwise a person with alzheimer's would have his/her body dissipated everytime he/she doesn't remember that he/she has a body anymore. So, please, again, correct your mistakens and your contradictions, because none of what you say makes sense. at all.
Consciousness is uncreated.

For the sense of I am conscious ..it’s only existence is a concept arising within what is uncreated ....appearing as created...apparently dividing what is one into two...the uncreated created.
This separate I creation is an imagined thing.

Apparent created things including the sense of I .... do not exist separately apart from their source which is uncreated unknowable nothingness which is also a concept known ....

Therefore, consciousness is an appearance within the dream of imagined separation that I exist as some thing only because I cannot exist as nothing. The sense of separate I cannot know the nothingness of which it appears because it’s only existence is an illusory known some thing.....illusory because the source of it’s identification with itself is unknowable.

Nothing cannot make sense, any sense is pure make belief, a story of imagined knowns sourced by the nothingness that cannot be known, therefore all sensory experience including concepts which are just sounds heard as words believed to have meaning known by a separate I is illusory.

Dontaskme

Re: There ain't nobody in a body

Post by Dontaskme »

daramantus wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Hi Placid. your theory of "appearances" "nothing" "uncreated" still not been proven and you cannot prove them either, you're just preaching hindu mythology to us without any evidence. So it's all discarded. you're an afraid fellow that can't even make sense of ur nonsense. I didn't even read it

" source which is uncreated [prove it] OPS it cannot be known, isnt it? then how do you know?
unknowable [oh boy, contradiction , facepalm]

nothing = space. object = something.

in buddhism NoThingNess means a thing that is not anything, without substance, but that's unproven bs. actually is wrong. since the buddhist is just ignoring the subnstance of the object seen and is thinking to himself that it's empty and uncreated and "appearance" and "nothing"< when it isnt.
I don’t know ....all knowledge comes from not knowing.

It’s all made up, there is an energy here that feeds off itself, as the words are believed, the more real they become, but words are empty, there is nothing here that knows anything, it’s all emptiness appearing as fullness, including the sense of being a person who knows stuff.

Energy is uncreated, the created, is an artificially constructed idea of the brain, much like an hallucination. Life is living itself, everything just happens by itself, no one or thing is living it or making it happen, so in effect nothing is really happening.

If there’s just everything,which there is, then there cannot be also a + me...as that + me would already be inclusive of the everything.

No one knows this of course, but who would believe it. The mind hates this message because it’s the death of the individual.