~ Beyond the Mind ~

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

~ Beyond the Mind ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Really high now...

Lacewing

Re: ~ Beyond the Mind ~

Post by Lacewing »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:
Really
high now...
What the fuck is wrong with you? That is such an idiotic post. It means nothing to anyone. What is so important for you to communicate this -- and why don't you have enough integrity to communicate clearly in a way that actually means something to other people?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Lacewing wrote:
Bill Wiltrack wrote:
Really
high now...
What the fuck is wrong with you? That is such an idiotic post. It means nothing to anyone. What is so important for you to communicate this -- and why don't you have enough integrity to communicate clearly in a way that actually means something to other people?
But he's never boring.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Well one thing about Bill is that he is interesting
I have no idea what he means either but so what
Greta

Post by Greta »

Lacewing wrote:
Bill Wiltrack wrote:
Really
high now...
Gosh LW, I've never seen you unload on someone like that before! Kind of like hearing Mother Teresa tell one of her patients to fuck off :)))

Well, Bill, you've gotten high and feeling as though you're "beyond the mind". Now what? You straighten up again and return to usual.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Greta wrote: Gosh LW, I've never seen you unload on someone like that before! Kind of like hearing Mother Teresa tell one of her patients to fuck off :)))
:lol: (Wouldn't that be somethin'! I wonder if she has ever wanted to?)

Was I too harsh? :twisted: After getting only a few hours of sleep, and having a hectic day, seeing another manic spew from Bill that basically says nothing, and doesn't even try to connect with anyone... well, I guess it sent me over the edge. And he started a new thread for it, no less!

When someone really seems to be ASKING for it, freely and truly expressing my harsher thoughts feels invigorating, transformative, and fiendishly humorous. (I never allowed myself to be so vocally honest in the past.) But, I TRULY DO NOT WANT to seriously hurt anyone!!!

Bill, I wish you ALL THE BEST!!!
Greta

Post by Greta »

Lacewing wrote:
Greta wrote: Gosh LW, I've never seen you unload on someone like that before! Kind of like hearing Mother Teresa tell one of her patients to fuck off :)))
:lol: (Wouldn't that be somethin'! I wonder if she has ever wanted to?)

Was I too harsh? :twisted: After getting only a few hours of sleep, and having a hectic day, seeing another manic spew from Bill that basically says nothing, and doesn't even try to connect with anyone... well, I guess it sent me over the edge. And he started a new thread for it, no less!

When someone really seems to be ASKING for it, freely and truly expressing my harsher thoughts feels invigorating, transformative, and fiendishly humorous. (I never allowed myself to be so vocally honest in the past.) But, I TRULY DO NOT WANT to seriously hurt anyone!!!

Bill, I wish you ALL THE BEST!!!
Ah, too funny! Fun to read :)

It's not always easy to tell the difference between innocent goofiness and games of schlemiel http://everything2.com/title/schlemiel.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

Really high now...

Don't look down...