Page 173 of 173

Re: A Philosophy of Mind

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:35 am
by Arising_uk
I agree, many were just straight abuse, but many were just pointing out that interacting with others about ones thoughts is a norm in philosophy. Not that I don't think she replied in her own way in some replies, nor that in some she actually had a conversation, but upon the whole she just repeated her words, much like Bill in fact. Or she went straight to abuse.

Re: A Philosophy of Mind

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:35 pm
by IAMTHE99%
Fuck the straw. It was the Camel.

Re: A Philosophy of Mind

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm
by Godfree
IAMTHE99% wrote:Fuck the straw. It was the Camel.
Yes I thought so ,
you have soiled Barbara's thread , taken a beautiful thing ,
and turned it into,
"fuck the straw it was the camel"
the people are indeed revolting,,!!!

Re: A Philosophy of Mind

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:19 pm
by IAMTHE99%
Revolting?
Try checking the way she was treated, I think that is revolting. So sad that all she was doing is writing the FACTS. It seems to me that some people were of her envious of her knowledge. She was pushed out and now it's all of our losses because her knowledge shall go elsewhere. (The Camel.)..The straw is insignificant, hence why it is useless. Get it!? Good. Her work is outstanding. It should be taught in schools because it is knowledge, truth, power & history. Unfortunately some people can't act right and treated her like an armed criminal coming after their families. You can call that the straw if you want, I happen to see it as cast iron plate. I didn't push her out of here. I just voiced my opinion. If you find that revolting that's on you.

Re: A Philosophy of Mind

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:54 pm
by Godfree
IAMTHE99% wrote:Revolting?
Try checking the way she was treated, I think that is revolting. So sad that all she was doing is writing the FACTS. It seems to me that some people were of her envious of her knowledge. She was pushed out and now it's all of our losses because her knowledge shall go elsewhere. (The Camel.)..The straw is insignificant, hence why it is useless. Get it!? Good. Her work is outstanding. It should be taught in schools because it is knowledge, truth, power & history. Unfortunately some people can't act right and treated her like an armed criminal coming after their families. You can call that the straw if you want, I happen to see it as cast iron plate. I didn't push her out of here. I just voiced my opinion. If you find that revolting that's on you.
So which are your threads IAM , I have about 4 currently ,
I missed your ones , what are they again ,
would we bother , if you started your own thread ,
maybe then you would realize the value of your posts ,
you might find nobody bothers to join you , and your straw thinking ,
I chatted with Barbara for awhile, but didn't feel the need to ,
drive her away and soil her thread ,
what would your thread be called , be about , what are you into,,??

Re: A Philosophy of Mind

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:06 am
by SpheresOfBalance
IAMTHE99% wrote:Revolting?
Try checking the way she was treated, I think that is revolting. So sad that all she was doing is writing the FACTS. It seems to me that some people were of her envious of her knowledge. She was pushed out and now it's all of our losses because her knowledge shall go elsewhere. (The Camel.)..The straw is insignificant, hence why it is useless. Get it!? Good. Her work is outstanding. It should be taught in schools because it is knowledge, truth, power & history. Unfortunately some people can't act right and treated her like an armed criminal coming after their families. You can call that the straw if you want, I happen to see it as cast iron plate. I didn't push her out of here. I just voiced my opinion. If you find that revolting that's on you.
I think you're a bit over zealous in your approximation of the facts of her torment. You do realize you an ignore people here, right?.

Re: A Philosophy of Mind

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:13 am
by ThemApples
It's sad to see you leave this thread, Barbara. Please know I appreciated what you wrote.

Re: A Philosophy of Mind

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:15 pm
by IAMTHE99%
Barbara has started her own blog.
Philosophyforthemillions.com
Good day to you all!

Re: A Philosophy of Mind

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:26 am
by Arising_uk
Good for her. About time and I wish her well.

Re: A Philosophy of Mind

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:17 pm
by John K
Well I see you've run poor Babs off the forum. Barbarians.

Re: A Philosophy of Mind

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:13 am
by chaz wyman
John K wrote:Well I see you've run poor Babs off the forum. Barbarians.
I suppose it looks that way, but this is a Forum, not a Blog site. And basically what she was doing is using the Forum as a place to unload her stream of consciousness. People were puzzled that she did not really respond or participate in discussions
As she has her own site (which I shall take a look at), I think what she does may well be more suited to that than this.

Re: A Philosophy of Mind

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:17 am
by chaz wyman
Arising_uk wrote:Good for her. About time and I wish her well.
Me too.

http://www.philosophyforthemillions.com ... world.html
I assume this is her?