The Necessity of an Exit Out of the "Hegelian Circle"

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
Montgomery77
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

The Necessity of an Exit Out of the "Hegelian Circle"

Post by Montgomery77 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:09 pm

ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ


"the absolute Idea alone is being, imperishable life, self-knowing truth, and is all truth...the universal mode in which all particular modes are sublated and enfolded."
-Hegel, Science of Logic

ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ


ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ


In this Absolute Unity, fractures do appear, holes or apertures interrupt the pure ideality of its woven text(ture).

Abscesses swell beyond the dimensions of this "Great Ring".

The "absolute idea"- from which all universality and atomizations follows- shelters, in its recesses, beyond its frontiers and within its de-centered zones, that silent and excessive "yes" of pre_comprehended potentiality.

1.The very putting forth of the absolute idea, in all its unity with infinite quantum developments, has never had a simple "identity" with its own possibility ( that T̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ (?) authorizing its absolute-ness)

2.) the possibility of "Absolute Idea" (is) older- more precisely- forever anterior to the Idea itself-" non-nominal, in-sonorous, and without agency"(Heidegger machine)


3.) ALL IDEAS ARE FOUNDED UPON THIS NØN(GENESIS)?WITHOUT A NATURAL AND MUTUAL RELATION TO "GENESIS".

4.) The entelechy of the Hegelian machine, Absolute Idea, would only preserve itself then by a forgetting and, in a more violent sense, an expelling of this terrible Alterity ( t̶r̶a̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶N̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶_̶c̶o̶m̶p̶r̶e̶h̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶A̶n̶t̶i̶t̶y̶)̶.
_________________________________________________________
End-Time of Philosophy and the Great Game ahead of us-

The future-anterior of thought then would be to displace and re_inscribe the history of Idea from a polyangle or luxated pivot, Reopening the field of play and terror in this End-Game logic.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: The Necessity of an Exit Out of the "Hegelian Circle"

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:47 pm

Montgomery77 wrote:ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ


"the absolute Idea alone is being, imperishable life, self-knowing truth, and is all truth...the universal mode in which all particular modes are sublated and enfolded."
-Hegel, Science of Logic

ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ


ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ


In this Absolute Unity, fractures do appear, holes or apertures interrupt the pure ideality of its woven text(ture).

Abscesses swell beyond the dimensions of this "Great Ring".

The "absolute idea"- from which all universality and atomizations follows- shelters, in its recesses, beyond its frontiers and within its de-centered zones, that silent and excessive "yes" of pre_comprehended potentiality.

1.The very putting forth of the absolute idea, in all its unity with infinite quantum developments, has never had a simple "identity" with its own possibility ( that T̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ (?) authorizing its absolute-ness)

2.) the possibility of "Absolute Idea" (is) older- more precisely- forever anterior to the Idea itself-" non-nominal, in-sonorous, and without agency"(Heidegger machine)


3.) ALL IDEAS ARE FOUNDED UPON THIS NØN(GENESIS)?WITHOUT A NATURAL AND MUTUAL RELATION TO "GENESIS".

4.) The entelechy of the Hegelian machine, Absolute Idea, would only preserve itself then by a forgetting and, in a more violent sense, an expelling of this terrible Alterity ( t̶r̶a̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶N̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶_̶c̶o̶m̶p̶r̶e̶h̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶A̶n̶t̶i̶t̶y̶)̶.
_________________________________________________________
End-Time of Philosophy and the Great Game ahead of us-

The future-anterior of thought then would be to displace and re_inscribe the history of Idea from a polyangle or luxated pivot, Reopening the field of play and terror in this End-Game logic.
What is this I don't even...I am going to go to bed now, maybe when I have more energy...But even then I still won't probably get what you're driving at...could you be any more cryptic? And what's with those random zeros bumbling about...are you quite mad?

Montgomery77
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: The Necessity of an Exit Out of the "Hegelian Circle"

Post by Montgomery77 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:35 am

Encryption means to render both accessible and inaccessible.

The cipher or key to this writing is in fact that very logic: two thoughts at once but seperate.

in other words, let's try to think of a double logic, or logic no longer bound to binary oppositions.

The "random zeros" or circles , of course, symbolizes Hegel's philosophy

Although the "major theme" of this post can't be described, but is rather revealed in the exposition, I can say at least that its my attempt at founding a new type of science, outside of circular or linear thinking.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: The Necessity of an Exit Out of the "Hegelian Circle"

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:09 am

Montgomery77 wrote:Encryption means to render both accessible and inaccessible.

The cipher or key to this writing is in fact that very logic: two thoughts at once but seperate.

in other words, let's try to think of a double logic, or logic no longer bound to binary oppositions.

The "random zeros" or circles , of course, symbolizes Hegel's philosophy

Although the "major theme" of this post can't be described, but is rather revealed in the exposition, I can say at least that its my attempt at founding a new type of science, outside of circular or linear thinking.
Can't be described, or won't be described...

Montgomery77
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: The Necessity of an Exit Out of the "Hegelian Circle"

Post by Montgomery77 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:18 am

To describe this post, with a few buzz words, some random assertions about truth,etc, would contribute little to its comprehension.

A work of this sort produces itself description only through a careful reading, in a word, through its "exposition".

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: The Necessity of an Exit Out of the "Hegelian Circle"

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:24 am

Montgomery77 wrote:To describe this post, with a few buzz words, some random assertions about truth,etc, would contribute little to its comprehension.

A work of this sort produces itself description only through a careful reading, in a word, through its "exposition".
And the random zero's, any meaning to that? Or just pillow padding?

Montgomery77
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: The Necessity of an Exit Out of the "Hegelian Circle"

Post by Montgomery77 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:51 am

Symbols of the Hegel's circular system

and

of the empty set (zero) that transcend it

A double logic then, two thoughts at once but separate

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: The Necessity of an Exit Out of the "Hegelian Circle"

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:25 pm

So I took a closer eye at this, looking up all the Helegian definitions. Couldnt find a translation for "Helegian machine" though.

It seems like this is nothing more of a facetious and obtuse way of obfuscating the truth. Here's my analysis, correct me if it's wrong. I was a bit disappointed, I was expecting a vital solution of some kind. My translation is in red.

"the absolute Idea alone is being, imperishable life, self-knowing truth, and is all truth...the universal mode in which all particular modes are sublated and enfolded."
-Hegel, Science of Logic

Life is an emergent thing, existence, self awareness, is all truth. From this branches all modes of thought and delusion.

ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
no significance, a distraction

In this Absolute Unity, fractures do appear, holes or apertures interrupt the pure ideality of its woven text(ture).
Either this means delusion arises once an a while (such as human delusion) or it means that eventually one escapes the tapestry of human delusion.

Abscesses swell beyond the dimensions of this "Great Ring".
Abbsess is a type of swelling pain. Great ring is what you see approaching death. I guess this has something to do with pain after death or something. Not sure.

The "absolute idea"- from which all universality and atomizations follows- shelters, in its recesses, beyond its frontiers and within its de-centered zones, that silent and excessive "yes" of pre_comprehended potentiality.
I guess you are talking about existence and truth again, and the joy of daydreaming (precomprehended potentiality.)

1.The very putting forth of the absolute idea, in all its unity with infinite quantum developments, has never had a simple "identity" with its own possibility ( that T̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ (?) authorizing its absolute-ness)
I don't like when people use strikeout on their own words. You are beginning to come off as a mad professor.

2.) the possibility of "Absolute Idea" (is) older- more precisely- forever anterior to the Idea itself-" non-nominal, in-sonorous, and without agency"(Heidegger machine)
Animal consciousness, they can sense the truth without having ideas.

3.) ALL IDEAS ARE FOUNDED UPON THIS NØN(GENESIS)?WITHOUT A NATURAL AND MUTUAL RELATION TO "GENESIS".
The fact of how things don't spontaneously come into existence.

.) The entelechy of the Hegelian machine, Absolute Idea, would only preserve itself then by a forgetting and, in a more violent sense, an expelling of this terrible Alterity ( t̶r̶a̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶N̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶_̶c̶o̶m̶p̶r̶e̶h̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶A̶n̶t̶i̶t̶y̶)̶.
Upon realizing the Truth, one tries to play make believe and forget it.

End-Time of Philosophy and the Great Game ahead of us-

The future-anterior of thought then would be to displace and re_inscribe the history of Idea from a polyangle or luxated pivot, Reopening the field of play and terror in this End-Game logic.
End of make believe and avoiding Truth, I guess. Great game as in using lots of unneeded wordage to obscure the Truth further.

- End of translation -

If that's not what you meant, I've got nothing.

Montgomery77
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: The Necessity of an Exit Out of the "Hegelian Circle"

Post by Montgomery77 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:25 pm

I appreciate your efforts but Unfortunately this text is apart of a long history, and can only be fully analyzed by someone familiar with these revolutions of mind from the last 200 years.

We would have have to read- in a certain way-

The entire history of the concepts of "being" , "absolute idea", "principle of All principles" etc, from Hegel,Heidegger and Derrida.

Then we can enter "the crypt" (En-crypt-ion) of this current text, I promise you, as the most transparent and necessary critique of our time, a critique that is even now reworking the entire field of human understanding.


P.s. This video may shed some light on the subject

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2bPTs8fspk

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: The Necessity of an Exit Out of the "Hegelian Circle"

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:00 am

Montgomery77 wrote:I appreciate your efforts but Unfortunately this text is apart of a long history, and can only be fully analyzed by someone familiar with these revolutions of mind from the last 200 years.

We would have have to read- in a certain way-

The entire history of the concepts of "being" , "absolute idea", "principle of All principles" etc, from Hegel,Heidegger and Derrida.

Then we can enter "the crypt" (En-crypt-ion) of this current text, I promise you, as the most transparent and necessary critique of our time, a critique that is even now reworking the entire field of human understanding.


P.s. This video may shed some light on the subject

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2bPTs8fspk
That's nice. Now read this. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9i ... edit?pli=1

Montgomery77
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: The Necessity of an Exit Out of the "Hegelian Circle"

Post by Montgomery77 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:19 am

"Presumably, one can remember the experience of Out of Body experiences, by some kind of elasticity resonating in the consciousness."



"Consciousness has something to do with the gravity and bending of space time, and my hunch is that it has some sort of elastic form, which has a small magnetic or resonance energy which can interact and interfere with memory, causing such things as the experience of an Out of Body experience to be remembered, even though mental memory was not accessable at the time of the event."

Try using this same logic of "memory traces", of what is not "accessible" (but rather what allows accessibility in general) that Freud calls "mnemonic residues", as a TRACE of an "unconscious" elastic (polymorphic) structure

an unconscious, elastic matrix or womb that was never designed to be a simple attachment to "consciousness;

by that route or detour you will then arrive at my entire type of logic.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests