consciousness is in other dimensions?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

Re: consciousness is in other dimensions?

Post by jackles »

no nothing dosnt nessesarily go wrong.only if it looses its identity to something in the event even an extreme religion.something is not love.nothing is the real love.if you cross the road to help another piece of nothing for no other reason than love that is nothing.when you realy love some one you no they are nothing just like you. in fact love is indisinguishable nothing and it has eternal life.
the Hessian

Post by the Hessian »

jackles wrote:no nothing dosnt nessesarily go wrong.only if it looses its identity to something in the event even an extreme religion.something is not love.nothing is the real love.if you cross the road to help another piece of nothing for no other reason than love that is nothing.when you realy love some one you no they are nothing just like you. in fact love is indisinguishable nothing and it has eternal life.
That's not what I said. But that's also not what you said before either.

Anywho, nothing doesn't have an identity. It also can't be broken into pieces. That's why it is nothing. Love is something, and is very distinguishable from nothing. Identity is not the same as selfishness.

I love my son. An identity assumed by one something in relation to another something. No nothing about it. If I had to play the hypotethical choosing game, where one of the two somethings would become nothing, I would sacrifice my something to nothing for his something to be.

Who wants to argue against love? Who wants to argue in favor of selfishness? Words are fickle things, and can misbehave if you are not careful. I do not see what is gained by using certain words to mean other words. Just say what you have to say.
jackles

Post by jackles »

love in the normal sence of the word is emotion and emotions are electrochemicals in the brain.but the electro chemicls are themselves only representations of awareness or consciousness.emotions are something representing nothing.consciousness is no thing .it consciousness is spirit and spirit is not energy.if it was energy it would move in a relative way.but its not anything.so it consciousness being of its self no thing does not move in any terms.
the Hessian

Post by the Hessian »

Gives a whole new meaning to the expression "making something out of nothing!"
jackles

Post by jackles »

ha yeah .it has to be like that .regs jackles
jackles

Post by jackles »

just a thought.its impossible for something to know the true nature of nothing.but nothing knows its self when it meets its self in the something event.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

jackles wrote:just a thought.its impossible for something to know the true nature of nothing.but nothing knows its self when it meets its self in the something event.
Is the latter part of the true nature of nothing? If so then how do you know it?
jackles

Post by jackles »

cos my nothing knows its nothing.something cant know its nothing.but nothing can no its self to be nothing.nothing knows what something is.but something cant know what nothing is.so nothing prexisted something.and something is inside of nothing.consciousness is the nothing that somethings is inside of.nothing as the observer can observe its self as the relativity between moving objects in the event.consciousness is moving the objects via energy in time space.nothing is the real something.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Again, you are something and you say something cannot know the true nature of nothing, so is what you are saying about nothing not its true nature? If not how are knowing about it given you are something?
jackles

Post by jackles »

nothing and something are the dual natures of man.so in speaking to an person you are communicating with both something and nothing at one in the sametime.but only the nothing of a nature can understand nothing.the something side of the duality is an enemy of the nothing side it cannot comprehend its self beond event terms.an example of this nature is hex.
Last edited by jackles on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

I have to side with UK here, your logic is off Jackles I am afraid.
jackles

Post by jackles »

arising i think here you your self are seeing things beond the something event.but the something has a strong grip.
jackles

Post by jackles »

consciousness = a quantum event horizon in the brain. but how.how can the nonlocality beond the event horizon in a black hole be indistinguishable from the nonlocality in the quantum event horizon of the brain.the nothing on the out side is equal to the nothing on the inside.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

jackles wrote:nothing and something are the dual natures of man. ...
You can't have nothing as a side of a duality.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

jackles wrote:arising i think here you your self are seeing things beond the something event.but the something has a strong grip.
You said this was not possible?