science and the kingdom of heaven

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

Re: science and the kingdom of heaven

Post by jackles »

arising you must have been doing some deep thinking on this.so tell me sir do you feel that consciousness moves.your consciousness does it move.in other words is consciousness energy cos if it is then for sure it consciousness does move.but if it consciousness isnt energy then for sure it does not move.when measuring c though the observer (consciousness ) is considered to be stationary in a moving frame of reference..something that does not move cannot phyisicaly have a dimension.in my opinion the brain moves.but the consciousness that the brain is in does not move and is the measurer.it would mean that the measuring consciousness can not be accelerated from one inertial frame to another.and its why gravity and acceleration are in fact one in the samething in consciousness.
Last edited by jackles on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

jackles wrote:arising you must have been doing some deep thinking on this.so tell me sir do you feel that consciousness moves.your consciousness does it move.in other words is consciousness energy cos if it is then for sure it does move.but if it consciousness isnt energy then for sure it does not move.when measuring c though the observer (consciousness ) is considered to be stationary in a moving frame of reference..something that does not move cannot phyisical have a dimention.in my opinion the brain moves.but the consciousness that the brain is in does not move and is the measurer.it would mean that the measuring consciousness can not be accelerated from one inertial frame to another.and its why gravity and acceleration are in fact one in the samething in consciousness.
jackles

Post by jackles »

whats what on this then ginkgo.