quantum consciousness

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by jackles »

like you say hex anyone can look imfo up on the bh stuff your talkin about.it may or may not be true in the detail.but we aint talking detail we dont need to.nonlcality hasnt got any detail.the event has all the detail and that detail gets less as you get closer to the centre of the bh rgs jackles.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

jackles wrote:like you say hex anyone can look imfo up on the bh stuff your talkin about.it may or may not be true in the detail.but we aint talking detail we dont need to.nonlcality hasnt got any detail.the event has all the detail and that detail gets less as you get closer to the centre of the bh rgs jackles.
If one knows no details, one can only say nonsense and babble, that simple.
jackles

Post by jackles »

but like you say hex if you need to know detail which is at best speculation .google it .nonlocality is not speculation it is eventless.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

jackles wrote:but like you say hex if you need to know detail which is at best speculation .google it .nonlocality is not speculation it is eventless.
I know well the concept of nonlocalty, but that is like having a compass in a steel factory, it will misguide you if you don't know how to use it, and you clearly just babbeling off random nonsense and babble.

You simply just make up weird stuff pulled straight out of your ass, because you don't know anything about anything, then randomly attaches that nonlocalty lable on your babbeling.
jackles

Post by jackles »

ask your self a simple question is nonlocality omni presents the answer must be yes.nonlocality is omni presents.so it nonlocality is omni present to all locality.so we can then put it as nonlocality the sizeless omni presents.nonlocality is not local to time or space.so its both inside and out side black holes as an omni presents.cant make it any clearer than that for ya .
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Your tooth fairy makes you think it's omnipresent, you have no proof of it, it's pulled straight out of u'r ass.
jackles

Post by jackles »

hex i reckon thats an area where a lot of your thought eminates from.or maybe ya ass is entangled with ya brain.ha ha
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

jackles wrote:hex i reckon thats an area where a lot of your thought eminates from.or maybe ya ass is entangled with ya brain.ha ha
Philosophy = love of wisdom, unprofounded nonsense and babble that you pour out is not wisdom, go somewhere else and pour out ur prolific brain diariah.
jackles

Post by jackles »

go ahead show me some wisdom hex.make my day.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

jackles wrote:go ahead show me some wisdom hex.make my day.
LOL? This whole thread I poured my wisdom, but you don't comprehend simple logic, now on ignore you go.
jackles

Post by jackles »

sulkin is local.wisdom is always nonlocal.
mattsidedish

Post by mattsidedish »

Not sure how someone obviously as intelligent as the author of the OP could be so grammatically inept. But anyways...

"If you could see into a black hole.

Spoing

Seeing into an infinitely dense collection of material is not only impossible, it's pointless. Relating a black hole to some celestial meaning is also pointless, but also irrational. If you could be present inside a black hole and make it back to tell the rest of civilization what it was like, now that's a proposition that should be met.
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

jackles wrote:ok shall we qualify what nonlocality is.so if there was a wheel on an axal set up on the moon and an exact same wheel set up on earth and the wheels were entangled if you then rotated the wheel on the moon once on an axal the entangled wheel on earth would move at the exact same moment in the opposite direction.with no energy involved execpt for the entanglment.would you understand the effects of nonlocality that way.

Sorry jackles I missed this post.

Something rotating on an axis like a top or a wheel is only a useful analogy, but its usefulness has limitations. Nothing actually spins, its more to to with the symmetry of a particle. That's my understanding anyway.

But please continue. I guess the analogy will do to start off.
jackles

Post by jackles »

yes so the analogy is how it works ginkgo. the event in the analogy of the spinning discs takes place in location but by nolocal means as if the time and space between the discs is nonexistent.its this seeming nonexistance of time space which leads to the nonlocal discription and thats what it is.its not diffinable in terms of limit and is indistingishable to its self.it has no reference frame.but acts inside reference frames as if they did not exist.google it up some guy discribes it on utube.
jackles

Post by jackles »

mattsidedish wrote:Not sure how someone obviously as intelligent as the author of the OP could be so grammatically inept. But anyways...

"If you could see into a black hole.

Spoing

Seeing into an infinitely dense collection of material is not only impossible, it's pointless. Relating a black hole to some celestial meaning is also pointless, but also irrational. If you could be present inside a black hole and make it back to tell the rest of civilization what it was like, now that's a proposition that should be met.
matt you aint getting the idea.i dont care what the inside of a black looks like who gives a dam.the idea is to imagine you can look through it.into never happeness.