quantum consciousness

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

quantum consciousness

Post by jackles » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:26 am

if we were able to take a look see through a black hole or see into the never happenedness of pre event universness.would we be looking into our own scaleless quantum consciousness.so inside the very small is the very large they are indeed the same sizeless and indistinguishable nonlocality.nonlocality being then omni present to thought at the quantum level of things in the mind .regs jackles.

Ginkgo
Posts: 2544
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by Ginkgo » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:44 am

jackles wrote:if we were able to take a look see through a black hole or see into the never happenedness of pre event universness.would we be looking into our own scaleless quantum consciousness.so inside the very small is the very large they are indeed the same sizeless and indistinguishable nonlocality.nonlocality being then omni present to thought at the quantum level of things in the mind .regs jackles.

Depends on the type of black hole I guess, but my guess is that nobody knows because there is no information that can escape a black hole. If you could see inside a black hole then you would see a singularity. Having said that this would also be difficult since it is a mathematical explanation of infinite density. Again, as far as I am aware there is no satisfactory explanation for quantum gravity at the moment.

You seem to be asking is a singularity another name for some sort of consciousness. I don't know. I guess a better way of saying it would be, "do black holes contain information?"

I don't really know, so I don't know why I typed all of this stuff. Have you got an easier question?

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by jackles » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:51 am

ha ha ginkgo.what if event goes back to nonevent in the black hole so the centre of the black hole is in a never existed state relative to the four force happening collaps.

Ginkgo
Posts: 2544
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by Ginkgo » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:54 am

jackles wrote:ha ha ginkgo.what if event goes back to nonevent in the black hole so the centre of the black hole is in a never existed state relative to the four force happening collaps.
I have no idea. I don't even know what that means. All the way Back to the Big Bang????

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by jackles » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:06 pm

yes existance before the bigbang was nonlocal.quantum nonlocality to thought pre existed the the bigbang.so consciousness pre existed the bigbang.in looking through any black hole it would be just experiencing its self without the brains restictions on it.the brain restricts quantum consciousness to its local indervidual experience.

Ginkgo
Posts: 2544
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by Ginkgo » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:23 pm

jackles wrote:yes existance before the bigbang was nonlocal.quantum nonlocality to thought pre existed the the bigbang.so consciousness pre existed the bigbang.in looking through any black hole it would be just experiencing its self without the brains restictions on it.the brain restricts quantum consciousness to its local indervidual experience.

Ok, So you favour a explanation in terms of Cartesian dualism. In other words, consciousness and physical events are different substances. Science is of the opinion that consciousness doesn't exist apart from any creature that posses a conscious mind. Substance dualists would of course disagree. You appear to be a substance dualist. Anyway, according to substance dualists consciousness can exist prior to there being any physical stuff.

This creates a problem because at this stage of human knowledge because these doesn't seem to be any successful way to meld a detached idea of consciousness with physics. That is to say, to the satisfaction to both parties. Quantum theory may well be a step in the right direction, but it still doesn't result in a successful unification of the mental and the physical.

You theory is a good one, and you talk about it a lot, but the trick is to be able to demonstrate it. I have absolutely no idea how this could be done. I'll leave it up to you.

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by jackles » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:35 pm

ok shall we qualify what nonlocality is.so if there was a wheel on an axal set up on the moon and an exact same wheel set up on earth and the wheels were entangled if you then rotated the wheel on the moon once on an axal the entangled wheel on earth would move at the exact same moment in the opposite direction.with no energy involved execpt for the entanglment.would you understand the effects of nonlocality that way.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3343
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by HexHammer » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:34 pm

jackles wrote:if we were able to take a look see through a black hole or see into the never happenedness of pre event universness.would we be looking into our own scaleless quantum consciousness.so inside the very small is the very large they are indeed the same sizeless and indistinguishable nonlocality.nonlocality being then omni present to thought at the quantum level of things in the mind .regs jackles.
This is completely unscientific nonsense and babble.
You don't even know what a black hole is!

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by jackles » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:08 pm

hex i dont think you do.other wise you would under stand eventlessnesssszzzz.and its the only way in which the moon can be both there and not there at the same moment when you aint lookin at it.its called quantum consciousness or brain consciousness entangle ment.regs as always jackles.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3343
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by HexHammer » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:03 pm

jackles wrote:hex i dont think you do.other wise you would under stand eventlessnesssszzzz.and its the only way in which the moon can be both there and not there at the same moment when you aint lookin at it.its called quantum consciousness or brain consciousness entangle ment.regs as always jackles.
This is the far edge of science, which you are per se right in, but in itself is nonsense, the theory says it's right, but not proven.

Tell me what a black hole is then, because you speak as you have spoken to the tooth fairy again!

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by jackles » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:07 pm

a black hole is an local four force event valve to nonlocality.the exact same nonlocality that the event as in universe is expanding into.an the exact same nonlocality that is omni present to the event as in spooky action at a distance.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3343
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by HexHammer » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:17 pm

jackles wrote:a black hole is an local four force event valve to nonlocality.
Try define a black hole in simple terms without tooth fairy nonsense and babble.

How are they formed, and what to they radiate?

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by jackles » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:30 pm

you tell me what ya know hex.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3343
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by HexHammer » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:32 pm

jackles wrote:you tell me what ya know hex.
LOL! I knew it, you know absolutely nothing about BH, it's all well described in Wiki, yet you have read nothing of it, you only make weird unrelated connections between things you hardly know anything about.

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: quantum consciousness

Post by jackles » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:19 pm

like you say hex anyone can look imfo up t on he stuff your talkin aboit mt.may or may not be true in the detail.but we aint talking detail we dont need to.nonlcality hasnt got any detail.the event has detail and that detail get less has you get to the centre .regs jackles

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 6 guests