Why Do I Feel Hopless?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Why Do I Feel Hopless?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:15 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:09 am
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:37 pm

ive literally been told that "this is our last time' from a therapist just beause i didnt need "help" with anything.
Is this because you kept telling the "therapist" that you do not need help with anything?
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:37 pm becuase i just wanted to talk to someone.
So, are you saying here that an adult human being would NOT take money from you when all they have to do is just 'listen' to you?

military is free, get 3k a month and dont pay for anything, medical, therapy, food, movie theaters, concerts, everything's free of course whatever want for myself i pay for but im cheap

were u from fucking Scotland???
Talk about selling your 'soul'. What a [Redacted] you are.

[Edited by iMod]

Post by Age »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:15 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:09 am
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:37 pm

ive literally been told that "this is our last time' from a therapist just beause i didnt need "help" with anything.
Is this because you kept telling the "therapist" that you do not need help with anything?
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:37 pm becuase i just wanted to talk to someone.
So, are you saying here that an adult human being would NOT take money from you when all they have to do is just 'listen' to you?

military is free, get 3k a month and dont pay for anything, medical, therapy, food, movie theaters, concerts, everything's free of course whatever want for myself i pay for but im cheap

were u from fucking Scotland???
Did you or did you NOT keep telling the "therapist" that you do NOT need help with ANY thing?

Are you saying that an adult human being would NOT take money from you when ALL they have to do is just 'listen' to you?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 am Why do I feel hopeless?
Because there's no hope, maybe?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:20 am Why Do I Feel Hopless?
I have no idea why you feel hopless. Are you a kangaroo with no legs?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

🤪
Numerius Negedius wrote:Hope is that point from which ...
Forgot the rest ... whatever followed ... a thousand apologies ... mem problems.

Attempting to reconstruct the sentence, using algorithm 6.10. Accessing ... accessing ... please wait ... aaah!
Numerius Negedius wrote:Hope is that point from which ... the magical bridge appears.
Description of bridge: Golden Bridge. What else, oui, mon ami?