Experiment to show your state of delusion

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Flannel Jesus

Re: Experiment to show your state of delusion

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Age wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:55 am
Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:26 pm
Age wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:20 am

Considering that a LOT of the words here 'you', human beings, have YET to come-to-KNOW what they ACTUALLY MEAN, there is NO wonder WHY to 'you' this appears as absolutely NONSENSE, or, 'you' are NOT YET ready AND able to EXPLAINED 'it' AT ALL.
You, YOU, human NOT YET you "you" you "APPEARS" nonsense NON SENSE you.
I KNOW 'it' DOES, and even KNEW 'it' WOULD, to 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written.

AND, 'this' is written, the way 'it' is, to SHOW and PROVE just HOW 'limited' 'you', human beings, REALLY WERE, back in 'those' days when this 'was' being written.
Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:26 pm You know how some people vomit when they see someone else vomit? Your word vomit just made me word vomit. Go to the toilet next time and do it privately please, and brush your teeth.
LOL

And here is ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of just HOW MUCH these adult human beings Truly did LACK ANY RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL, as well as ANY CURIOSITY AT ALL.

Which is what WAS ACTUALLY NEEDED for human beings to EVOLVE PROGRESSIVELY FORWARD.
I'M writing like a "total" TWAT to "PROVE" to you PUNY "humans" how TINY the "penis" is of a "PERSON" who "writes" like THIS!

TO do IT once or "twice" isn't MUCH, but to MAINTAIN it for as "long" as AGE HAS has "taken" all the RESOURCES from his "penis" AND PUT it straight INTO his CAPS LOCK and "quote" keys.
roydop

Post by roydop »

Harbal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:12 pm
roydop wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:50 pm
No, YOU can't sit quietly in a room without having a voice nattering away in your consciousness. Here I am doing exactly that for 2 hours
Why do you imagine that anyone who watches you staring into space for two hours, looking like someone with brain death, would want to emulate you? And why on earth would you want anyone to see you in that state? You look absolutely bloody ridiculous. :?
You think I look ridiculous because you have never seen anyone simply being absolutely HAPPY in and of their own existence. It has come to be that to see someone (everyone) staring at a 3" X 5" 2-dimensional object with flashing lights, is "normal".

All of humanity is in a state of delusion. The thing about being in delusion is that you can't recognize that you are in delusion because of your state of delusion.

I experience no suffering and abide in the natural state of happiness

And somehow this is odd?
roydop

Post by roydop »

seeds wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:03 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:43 am
roydop wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:45 pm No I am not. Ramana Maharshi is my Sat guru.
It's good that this is said right out. He has a guru. He is in a tradition where there are lineages from gurus to disciples. He calls some of his own videos satsangs with generally means a somewhat informal meeting with the guru for edification of disciples and others.
These traditions always have power dynamics, usually openly and implicitly.
People here notice the implicit power dynamic and point it out.
It is a defacto narcissistic power dynamic. It is built into the tradition and spreads like a meme that way, though also via non-verbal contagion. There is no guru who is not treated precisely as a narcissist wants to be treated by those who consider that person a guru and in the gurus self-relation.
In a thread I created years ago titled...

"Why the Ramana Maharshi model for humanity is flawed"

(viewtopic.php?p=408541#p408541)

...roydop and I had the following exchange:
seeds wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:42 am So let me get this straight.

In deference to Ramana, you personally think that the best thing that could ever happen to humanity is for everyone on the planet to...

1. Strip down to their underpants and assume the lotus position.

2. Eliminate all thought and sensations to the point of no longer being aware of their body.

3. Stay that way until the body dies from dehydration/starvation (just like Ramana would have presumably done had no one intervened to save him).
To which roydop replied to each point with the following...
roydop wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 2:34 pm 1. It doesn't matter what one wears or how they sit.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.
So, there you have roydop's brilliant plan for humanity.
_______
Yup, everyone would be happy in and of their own existence. Everyone happy = no problems
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

roydop wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:31 pm You think I look ridiculous because you have never seen anyone simply being absolutely HAPPY in and of their own existence.
No, I think you look ridiculous because you look ridiculous, and how does anyone know you are happy? You don't look particularly happy; you look slightly dazed, actually. :|
All of humanity is in a state of delusion.
And so are you if you think you're going to be a Youtube star.
I experience no suffering and abide in the natural state of happiness
Well anyone could say that, couldn't they?

Post by Age »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:10 am
Age wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:55 am
Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:26 pm

You, YOU, human NOT YET you "you" you "APPEARS" nonsense NON SENSE you.
I KNOW 'it' DOES, and even KNEW 'it' WOULD, to 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written.

AND, 'this' is written, the way 'it' is, to SHOW and PROVE just HOW 'limited' 'you', human beings, REALLY WERE, back in 'those' days when this 'was' being written.
Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:26 pm You know how some people vomit when they see someone else vomit? Your word vomit just made me word vomit. Go to the toilet next time and do it privately please, and brush your teeth.
LOL

And here is ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of just HOW MUCH these adult human beings Truly did LACK ANY RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL, as well as ANY CURIOSITY AT ALL.

Which is what WAS ACTUALLY NEEDED for human beings to EVOLVE PROGRESSIVELY FORWARD.
I'M writing like a "total" TWAT to "PROVE" to you PUNY "humans" how TINY the "penis" is of a "PERSON" who "writes" like THIS!
WHY are 'you' TELLING 'us' that this is what 'you' are DOING here "flannel jesus"?
Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:10 am TO do IT once or "twice" isn't MUCH, but to MAINTAIN it for as "long" as AGE HAS has "taken" all the RESOURCES from his "penis" AND PUT it straight INTO his CAPS LOCK and "quote" keys.
What I did was just SAY and POINT OUT;
Considering that a LOT of the words here, (in the part that 'you' quoted), 'you', human beings, have YET to come-to-KNOW what they ACTUALLY MEAN, there is NO wonder WHY to 'you' this appears as absolutely NONSENSE, nor, why 'you' are NOT YET ready AND able to EXPLAIN 'it' AT ALL.

And 'your' REFUSAL to talk about 'this' specifically and just prefer to 'try to' DEFLECT, instead, while also just focusing on the WAY I write instead of focusing on the ACTUAL WORDS I used just further proves that 'you', "flannel jesus", are STILL NOT YET ready to proceed and MOVE FORWARD.

WHEN 'you' would like to PROCEED FORWARD and MOVE ALONG, then let 'us' know, I will then question and challenge 'you' on some of the words that 'you' used and wrote here, okay?
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

I don't "know" why YOU, my TINY phallused "FRIEND", are acting SO upset. My "response", after ALL, is HELPING you to "prove" your "point"
WHY would I "proceed FORWARD" when YOU still have THIS point to "prove". I'm HELPING "you".

When "you" are DONE "proving" that POINT, perhaps YOU can stop "writing" like a TWAT and then we can PROCEED FORWARD. But as LONG as you want to "prove" THIS, I will HELP "you", as I'm DOING "now"
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:05 pm You don't look particularly happy; you look slightly dazed, actually. :|
Yes, and rather dulled affect for someone supposedly in bliss.

And when the end of civilization comes up as a topic, he doesn't seem concerned, but rather he seems mainly irritated that people are not sitting in bliss.

Post by Age »

roydop wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:31 pm
Harbal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:12 pm
roydop wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:50 pm
No, YOU can't sit quietly in a room without having a voice nattering away in your consciousness. Here I am doing exactly that for 2 hours
Why do you imagine that anyone who watches you staring into space for two hours, looking like someone with brain death, would want to emulate you? And why on earth would you want anyone to see you in that state? You look absolutely bloody ridiculous. :?
You think I look ridiculous because you have never seen anyone simply being absolutely HAPPY in and of their own existence.
Honestly, to 'me', there is NOT much appearance of being HAPPY, let alone 'absolutely HAPPY', in and of 'your' own existence. And, 'your' words here seem to back up and support that appearance to 'me'.
roydop wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:31 pm It has come to be that to see someone (everyone) staring at a 3" X 5" 2-dimensional object with flashing lights, is "normal".

All of humanity is in a state of delusion.
Just out of curiosity, when 'you' CLAIM that "ALL of humanity is in a state of delusion", then does this include 'you', ALSO?

In other words, and also, could what 'you' be saying and claiming here be a 'delusion' AS WELL, or is this NOT a possibility?
roydop wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:31 pm The thing about being in delusion is that you can't recognize that you are in delusion because of your state of delusion.
LOL
LOL
LOL

AGAIN, does this apply to 'you', "roydop", AS WELL, or ONLY to "others"?
roydop wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:31 pm I experience no suffering and abide in the natural state of happiness
Have 'you' ACTUALLY seen the WAY 'you' TALK and WRITE here?

If yes, then does 'it' NOT come across as one being NOT really that 'HAPPY', to 'you'?

From the way 'you' talk TO "others" here 'you' appear to be somewhat 'suffering' "roydop".
roydop wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:31 pm And somehow this is odd?
If 'you' came across as ACTUALLY appearing to not be 'suffering' and to be in the natural state of 'happiness', then 'that' would NOT be 'odd' AT ALL.

What is ACTUALLY 'at odds' are the words that 'you' USE and SAY. Your WORDS come across as though they are coming from FRUSTRATION, which is a form of 'suffering', and from ANGER, a form of 'unhappiness'.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:42 pm I don't "know" why YOU, my TINY phallused "FRIEND", are acting SO upset. My "response", after ALL, is HELPING you to "prove" your "point"
WHY would I "proceed FORWARD" when YOU still have THIS point to "prove". I'm HELPING "you".

When "you" are DONE "proving" that POINT, perhaps YOU can stop "writing" like a TWAT and then we can PROCEED FORWARD. But as LONG as you want to "prove" THIS, I will HELP "you", as I'm DOING "now"
Thank you. You've helped me to understand that Age's posts should ideally be read by Christopher Walken. It's the emphasizing random beats that I suddenly got via your homage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcn9ILmU-Ig
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:47 pm
Thank you. You've helped me to understand that Age's posts should ideally be read by Christopher Walken.
I genuinely wonder if he speaks like this out loud, in person, or if it's only in writing that this cuntery comes out

Post by Age »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:42 pm I don't "know" why YOU, my TINY phallused "FRIEND", are acting SO upset. My "response", after ALL, is HELPING you to "prove" your "point"
Okay. THANK YOU.
Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:42 pm When "you" are DONE "proving" that POINT, perhaps YOU can stop "writing" like a TWAT and then we can PROCEED FORWARD.
WHY does the size of letters I WRITE STOP or PREVENT 'you' from MOVING FORWARD?
Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:42 pm But as LONG as you want to "prove" THIS, I will HELP "you", as I'm DOING "now"
GREAT, and THANK YOU, AGAIN.

What can be SEEN here CLEARLY these people, back then, would USE ANY EXCUSE to just NOT become Truly Honest and OPEN, which is HOW and WHY human beings did, EVENTUALLY, COME to MOVING FORWARD.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

OKAY, so do "you" AGREE that your "point" is "proven", and YOU can "stop" "typing" like a **** now, so that the "conversation" can MOVE ON?

Or do "you" just want to DRAG every "conversation" "you're" a PART if into that DUMB little "point" that SHOULD have been "proven" SUFFICIENTLY by now?

THIS is "your" CHOICE, after all. It's the "point" "you" wish to MAKE by typing like THIS. So as SOON as you're DONE making this "point", we can ALL move ON.

Post by Age »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:53 pm
Thank you. You've helped me to understand that Age's posts should ideally be read by Christopher Walken.
I genuinely wonder if he speaks like this out loud, in person, or if it's only in writing that this cuntery comes out
And here we have ANOTHER EXAMPLE of just HOW MUCH and HOW OFTEN these adults, back then, would WONDER 'things', but then NEVER ACTUALLY DO absolutely ANY 'thing' that would be NEEDED to OBTAIN and GAIN CLARIFICATION. They much preferred to just 'sit' IN JUDGMENT, INSTEAD, while trying to GAIN support in their ATTEMPT at RIDICULE from "others" at the same time. As can be CLEARLY SEEN here now.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Age wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:01 pm
Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:53 pm
And here we have ANOTHER EXAMPLE of just HOW MUCH and HOW OFTEN these adults, back then, would WONDER 'things', but then NEVER ACTUALLY DO absolutely ANY 'thing' that would be NEEDED to OBTAIN and GAIN CLARIFICATION. They much preferred to just 'sit' IN JUDGMENT, INSTEAD, while trying to GAIN support in their ATTEMPT at RIDICULE from "others" at the same time. As can be CLEARLY SEEN here now.
OKAY, so do "you" AGREE that your "point" is "proven", and YOU can "stop" "typing" like a **** now, so that the "conversation" can MOVE ON?

Or do "you" just want to DRAG every "conversation" "you're" a PART if into that DUMB little "point" that SHOULD have been "proven" SUFFICIENTLY by now?

THIS is "your" CHOICE, after all. It's the "point" "you" wish to MAKE by typing like THIS. So as SOON as you're DONE making this "point", we can ALL move ON.

Post by Age »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:59 pm OKAY, so do "you" AGREE that your "point" is "proven", and YOU can "stop" "typing" like a **** now, so that the "conversation" can MOVE ON?
BUT while REMAINING to WRITE like I DO I am getting to PROVE another POINT, RIGHT NOW.
Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:59 pm Or do "you" just want to DRAG every "conversation" "you're" a PART if into that DUMB little "point" that SHOULD have been "proven" SUFFICIENTLY by now?
LOL

There are SO MANY POINTS about HOW the Mind and brain work that I AM PROVING here, RIGHT NOW, with HELP from 'you', posters, here.
Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:59 pm THIS is "your" CHOICE, after all. It's the "point" "you" wish to MAKE by typing like THIS. So as SOON as you're DONE making this "point", we can ALL move ON.
OR, 'you' could just reply to the ACTUAL WORDS I SAY, WRITE, and USE here, and then 'WE' could MOVE ON, AS WELL.

I suggest NOT letting what I DO, STOP NOR PREVENT 'you' from MOVING FORWARD.

But if 'you' are NOT YET ABLE to SEPARATE and DISTINGUISH the WORDS that I ACTUALLY USE, and WRITE DOWN, FROM the WAY that I ACTUALLY WRITE, and REPLY, then so be it. One day 'you' MIGHT BE ABLE TO.