Experiment to show your state of delusion

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Re: Experiment to show your state of delusion

Post by henry quirk »

It's a complicated relationship.
not really: I'm a filthy addict caught by the twin devils, caffeine & nicotine

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:46 am It's a complicated relationship.
But 'the devil' is the one SPEAKING and SAYING, "I'm a filthy addict".

This is what 'the devil' WANTS 'you' to LISTEN TO and BELIEVE is true.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:28 pm

My horns and hooves are well-polished.

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:33 pm

Who and/or what, EXACTLY does the 'My' word here refer to, EXACTLY?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:52 pm

Complications: The smoke is a necessary ally for co-creating a self-protecting third entity that is neither the smoker nor the smoke, thus making the smoker a mobile vector for the smoke and the third entity a smoke agent.

Rabbit hole complications:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHDObiSplA
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Who do you think I'm referrin' to, age?

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:45 pm

Complications: The smoke is a necessary ally for co-creating a self-protecting third entity that is neither the smoker nor the smoke, thus making the smoker a mobile vector for the smoke and the third entity a smoke agent.
I KNOW.

But ALL of these 'things' can be put INTO WORDS, which, by the way, ALL of make PERFECT and IRREFUTABLE SENSE.

That is; IF ANY one is Truly INTERESTED in LEARNING or KNOWING HOW.
Walker wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:45 pm Rabbit hole complications:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHDObiSplA

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:15 pm

Who do you think I'm referrin' to, age?
If 'you' do NOT YET KNOW, then it is NOT REALLY up to 'me' to TELL and INFORM 'you'. However, since 'you' asked, the 'INNER voice', which says things that are False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect, like in your above example, is 'you' TELLING, or at least 'trying to' TRICK 'you', into BELIEVING 'things' which are NOT True.

See, just because 'that body' got a 'buzz' from nicotine and/or tobacco, and which 'that body' has become accustomed to 'enjoying' the 'feeling' that 'the body' got from the intake of those 'things', 'the body', itself, is NOT actually 'addicted' to 'them' as 'the body' REALLY does NOT 'need' 'them' AT ALL.

Now, because there is a 'sensation' of WANTING MORE of those 'things', this 'sensation' was 'information', sent to the brain, through the senses of 'the body', and this 'information' gets turned in the knowledge of, 'I want MORE (of those things, whatever they may be. But in your circumstances "henry quirk" they are) nicotine and caffeine".

This knowledge, when replaced with the thought, "I am ADDICTED to nicotine and caffeine", increases the WANT, MORE. And, WHEN the 'thought' is replaced with and by A BELIEF, then the WANT of MORE INCREASES, exponentially.

Now, BEFORE I babble on EXPLAINING MORE and MORE, because of what the word 'you' means, or refers to, EXACTLY. who I THINK 'you' were referring to "henry quirk", was just 'you', which is just 'the thoughts' and 'the emotional feelings', WITHIN 'that body'. Now, there IS 'the good/the God' AND 'the bad/the devil' BOTH EXISTING within human bodies. 'The good' just refers to 'that', which is KNOWN, and IN AGREEMENT and ACCEPTANCE with and by EVERY one, and, 'the bad' just refers to those Wrong, or bad, thoughts, which exist within EVERY human body.

'Bad thoughts' like, for example, "I am ADDICTED to nicotine and caffeine, and to obtain MORE nicotine and caffeine I NEED to obtain MORE money", which is what DRIVES human beings to doing what is Wrong, and or bad, in Life. This is 'the work' of 'the devil' as described in some books. But 'thinking' or 'thoughts' are, literally, NOT KNOWING. 'you', literally, ONLY 'think', and 'thinking' the above, which is what DRIVES 'the body' to do what it takes to GET what 'you', Incorrectly, BELIEVE 'the body' NEEDS is 'the devil or wrong part' of 'you'. There is the OTHER part of 'you', which when DELVED into and LOOKED AT, REVEALS are FAR MORE DEEPER and MEANINGFUL part of life, and living, itself.

So, who I THINK 'you' were referring to was just that 'bad' or 'devil' part of 'you', which comes out SOMETIMES.

If ANY one is INTERESTED, there are parts here. There is 'you', the thoughts and thinking part of the human being, (which includes the 'emotions' also, but which will be ignored for now), and then there is 'the Mind', which will also be ignored for now.

'you', the, invisible 'thoughts' exist SOLELY because of what 'the body' has previously experienced. Now, because ALL adult aged human bodies have experienced BOTH 'good' AND 'bad' things in Life, there is also now exists, within ALL of those bodies 'good' AND 'bad' thoughts. 'Good', here, just refers to 'that', which is True, Right, and/or Correct here, and, 'bad', here, just refers to 'that', which is False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect, in Life.

For example, in 'that body', which the words and writings under the label "henry quirk" here come from, there is the (bad) False, Wrong, and Incorrect 'thought' of; "I am ADDICTED to nicotine and caffeine". But, what also exists within that body is the (good) True, Right, and Correct 'thought' of; "I love my child and want to do all I can to protect them".

So, within EACH and EVERY (adult aged) human body there exists 'you', a 'person' who is BOTH 'good' AND 'bad', and this goes for absolutely EVERY adult human being.

Who, and what, 'you' ARE, EXACTLY, are the 'thoughts' AND 'emotional feelings' WITHIN A human body. ALL 'thoughts' AND 'emotions' come from PAST EXPERIENCES, and, ALL BEHAVIORS, good or bad, come from 'thoughts (and emotions)', themselves.

Who, and what, I think, SAID and WROTE, "My horns and hooves are well-polished", was just that part of 'you' who is the (bad) False, Wrong, Incorrect, and also attempting to DECEIVE 'thoughts', which is just what the word 'devil' means, or refers to, EXACTLY.

For ANY or ALL other CLARIFICATION ALL questions/challenges are ACCEPTED, and even SOUGHT OUT and DESIRED.