Do thoughts affect reality?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Age
Posts: 7742
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:58 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:47 am
Atla wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:46 pm
Lie, some lies of yours have been noted by posters elsewhere.
You do NOT seem to COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND things here. I am asking you to PROVIDE PROOF for YOUR CLAIMS. For example, WHERE are these, SUPPOSED and ALLEGED, "some of my lies", which have SUPPOSEDLY and ALLEGEDLY, "been noted by posters elsewhere"?

In other words, WHERE, EXACTLY, is this ELSEWHERE?

Until you PROVIDE ANY thing, then for all we know it could be 'you', "atla", who has been LYING all along here.

Also, what I said, which you have quoted here could NOT be a lie AT ALL. For the VERY SIMPLE REASON of the WAY I wrote.
Atla wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:46 pm And you made this lie in order to try to get out of your lie about not having lied.
But I have NOT made a lie here. As can be CLEARLY EVIDENCED and PROVEN by the way I wrote.

You are, LITERALLY, SEEING things that are NOT even there.

This, AGAIN, is because of those CURRENTLY HELD ONTO and WELL MAINTAINED BELIEFS, within that body there.
Atla wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:46 pm You also lie about what I said and lie about what I can do. Plus it's also your lie that a lie which isn't acknowledged by enough people, doesn't count as a lie.
Sounds like someone is going COMPLETELY CRAZY and INSANE. Based, SOLELY, upon those inner voices, or demons, within that body.

By the way, 'you', "atla", just PROVED, by doing, what 'I' CLAIMED you would ACTUALLY DO.

So, AGAIN, 'I' THANK 'YOU' profusely.

PLEASE keep doing what 'you' are doing, as what 'you' are doing is PROVIDING ALL of the ACTUAL evidence AND proof needed to back up and support MY CLAIM about how the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY work.
More lies, willful amnesia, projecting, playing dumb, self-importance, comprehension disability, playing the victim, literal God complex, lack of awareness etc. you sure have a rare mix of pathologies in addition to being irrational dumb and ill willed, which I find slightly interesting
So, within a philosophy forum, you find it appropriate to NOT back up and support what you CLAIM, but instead ONLY look at people, and then 'try to' ridicule and humiliate them. But, unfortunately for you, you are NOT succeeding, AT ALL, and instead what you are ACTUALLY DOING is backing up and supporting MY CLAIMS. So, PLEASE continue "atla".
Atla
Posts: 3492
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:56 am
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:58 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:47 am

You do NOT seem to COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND things here. I am asking you to PROVIDE PROOF for YOUR CLAIMS. For example, WHERE are these, SUPPOSED and ALLEGED, "some of my lies", which have SUPPOSEDLY and ALLEGEDLY, "been noted by posters elsewhere"?

In other words, WHERE, EXACTLY, is this ELSEWHERE?

Until you PROVIDE ANY thing, then for all we know it could be 'you', "atla", who has been LYING all along here.

Also, what I said, which you have quoted here could NOT be a lie AT ALL. For the VERY SIMPLE REASON of the WAY I wrote.



But I have NOT made a lie here. As can be CLEARLY EVIDENCED and PROVEN by the way I wrote.

You are, LITERALLY, SEEING things that are NOT even there.

This, AGAIN, is because of those CURRENTLY HELD ONTO and WELL MAINTAINED BELIEFS, within that body there.



Sounds like someone is going COMPLETELY CRAZY and INSANE. Based, SOLELY, upon those inner voices, or demons, within that body.

By the way, 'you', "atla", just PROVED, by doing, what 'I' CLAIMED you would ACTUALLY DO.

So, AGAIN, 'I' THANK 'YOU' profusely.

PLEASE keep doing what 'you' are doing, as what 'you' are doing is PROVIDING ALL of the ACTUAL evidence AND proof needed to back up and support MY CLAIM about how the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY work.
More lies, willful amnesia, projecting, playing dumb, self-importance, comprehension disability, playing the victim, literal God complex, lack of awareness etc. you sure have a rare mix of pathologies in addition to being irrational dumb and ill willed, which I find slightly interesting
So, within a philosophy forum, you find it appropriate to NOT back up and support what you CLAIM, but instead ONLY look at people, and then 'try to' ridicule and humiliate them. But, unfortunately for you, you are NOT succeeding, AT ALL, and instead what you are ACTUALLY DOING is backing up and supporting MY CLAIMS. So, PLEASE continue "atla".
More lies, you're the one never supporting your claims, you just say you'll show proof/evidence but never actually to. We are just stating the facts about you.

Show us the people here who think that you have succeeded at anything. :)
Age
Posts: 7742
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:45 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:56 am
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:58 am
More lies, willful amnesia, projecting, playing dumb, self-importance, comprehension disability, playing the victim, literal God complex, lack of awareness etc. you sure have a rare mix of pathologies in addition to being irrational dumb and ill willed, which I find slightly interesting
So, within a philosophy forum, you find it appropriate to NOT back up and support what you CLAIM, but instead ONLY look at people, and then 'try to' ridicule and humiliate them. But, unfortunately for you, you are NOT succeeding, AT ALL, and instead what you are ACTUALLY DOING is backing up and supporting MY CLAIMS. So, PLEASE continue "atla".
More lies, you're the one never supporting your claims, you just say you'll show proof/evidence but never actually to.
I ONLY show PROOF to those who ASK for IT, and do NOT believe otherwise.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:45 am We are just stating the facts about you.
Who is the 'we' here?

AND, what "facts" are you referring to here, which SUPPOSEDLY are being stated about 'me'?
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:45 am Show us the people here who think that you have succeeded at anything. :)
But I have NOT succeeded at ANY thin, to ANY one of 'you' here, in this forum, in the days when this was written.

AND, the LESS 'you', people, even 'try to' understand what I am ACTUALLY saying and ACTUALLY meaning, then the MORE 'you' are PROVING what I have ACTUALLY been saying and CLAIMING. So, AGAIN, PLEASE continue in the EXACT SAME WAY that you have been "atla".
Atla
Posts: 3492
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:52 am
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:45 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:56 am

So, within a philosophy forum, you find it appropriate to NOT back up and support what you CLAIM, but instead ONLY look at people, and then 'try to' ridicule and humiliate them. But, unfortunately for you, you are NOT succeeding, AT ALL, and instead what you are ACTUALLY DOING is backing up and supporting MY CLAIMS. So, PLEASE continue "atla".
More lies, you're the one never supporting your claims, you just say you'll show proof/evidence but never actually to.
I ONLY show PROOF to those who ASK for IT, and do NOT believe otherwise.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:45 am We are just stating the facts about you.
Who is the 'we' here?

AND, what "facts" are you referring to here, which SUPPOSEDLY are being stated about 'me'?
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:45 am Show us the people here who think that you have succeeded at anything. :)
But I have NOT succeeded at ANY thin, to ANY one of 'you' here, in this forum, in the days when this was written.

AND, the LESS 'you', people, even 'try to' understand what I am ACTUALLY saying and ACTUALLY meaning, then the MORE 'you' are PROVING what I have ACTUALLY been saying and CLAIMING. So, AGAIN, PLEASE continue in the EXACT SAME WAY that you have been "atla".
You haven't shown proof to anyone yet, after asking for proof either. Show us the people who think that you have, or remain a liar.
Age
Posts: 7742
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:54 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:52 am
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:45 am
More lies, you're the one never supporting your claims, you just say you'll show proof/evidence but never actually to.
I ONLY show PROOF to those who ASK for IT, and do NOT believe otherwise.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:45 am We are just stating the facts about you.
Who is the 'we' here?

AND, what "facts" are you referring to here, which SUPPOSEDLY are being stated about 'me'?
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:45 am Show us the people here who think that you have succeeded at anything. :)
But I have NOT succeeded at ANY thin, to ANY one of 'you' here, in this forum, in the days when this was written.

AND, the LESS 'you', people, even 'try to' understand what I am ACTUALLY saying and ACTUALLY meaning, then the MORE 'you' are PROVING what I have ACTUALLY been saying and CLAIMING. So, AGAIN, PLEASE continue in the EXACT SAME WAY that you have been "atla".
You haven't shown proof to anyone yet, after asking for proof either.
I have SUPPOSEDLY NOT shown proof to ANY one YET of what EXACTLY?

What PROOF has been asked for?
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:54 am Show us the people who think that you have, or remain a liar.
Did you NOT read what I wrote PREVIOUSLY, and which you even QUOTED here?

I said and wrote;

I ONLY show PROOF to those who ASK for IT, and do NOT believe otherwise.
Atla
Posts: 3492
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:11 am
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:54 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:52 am

I ONLY show PROOF to those who ASK for IT, and do NOT believe otherwise.



Who is the 'we' here?

AND, what "facts" are you referring to here, which SUPPOSEDLY are being stated about 'me'?



But I have NOT succeeded at ANY thin, to ANY one of 'you' here, in this forum, in the days when this was written.

AND, the LESS 'you', people, even 'try to' understand what I am ACTUALLY saying and ACTUALLY meaning, then the MORE 'you' are PROVING what I have ACTUALLY been saying and CLAIMING. So, AGAIN, PLEASE continue in the EXACT SAME WAY that you have been "atla".
You haven't shown proof to anyone yet, after asking for proof either.
I have SUPPOSEDLY NOT shown proof to ANY one YET of what EXACTLY?

What PROOF has been asked for?
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:54 am Show us the people who think that you have, or remain a liar.
Did you NOT read what I wrote PREVIOUSLY, and which you even QUOTED here?

I said and wrote;

I ONLY show PROOF to those who ASK for IT, and do NOT believe otherwise.
Again: you didn't show proof to those who asked for it, either. Only someone like you wouldn't even know what proofs and beliefs are.
Age
Posts: 7742
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:14 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:11 am
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:54 am
You haven't shown proof to anyone yet, after asking for proof either.
I have SUPPOSEDLY NOT shown proof to ANY one YET of what EXACTLY?

What PROOF has been asked for?
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:54 am Show us the people who think that you have, or remain a liar.
Did you NOT read what I wrote PREVIOUSLY, and which you even QUOTED here?

I said and wrote;

I ONLY show PROOF to those who ASK for IT, and do NOT believe otherwise.
Again: you didn't show proof to those who asked for it, either.
I SHOWED. 'you', peoples, in the days when this was written, just could NOT YET SEE 'IT'.

Just like when the PROOF that the earth is NOT flat NOR is it at the center of the Universe was BEING SHOWN, the peoples of those days just could NOT YET SEE 'IT'. The peoples of the days when this was being written just could NOT YET SEE that the Universe could NOT begin and could NOT expand.

But one day 'you' WILL, and then the rest will just HAVE TO FOLLOW. Just like has ALREADY BEEN PROVED True.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:14 am Only someone like you wouldn't even know what proofs and beliefs are.
YET it is 'you' who is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of EXPLAINING ABSOLUTELY ANY thing about what 'proofs' and 'beliefs' are, WHILE I have ALREADY DONE SO. As ALREADY EVIDENCED and PROVED above.

AND, to 'you', someone like 'me' could NEVER EVER KNOW nor SHOW what 'proofs' and 'beliefs' ARE to ANY one like 'you' BECAUSE those like 'you', in the days when this was being written, STILL BELIEVED that they KNOW BETTER or BEST.
Atla
Posts: 3492
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:24 am
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:14 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:11 am

I have SUPPOSEDLY NOT shown proof to ANY one YET of what EXACTLY?

What PROOF has been asked for?



Did you NOT read what I wrote PREVIOUSLY, and which you even QUOTED here?

I said and wrote;

I ONLY show PROOF to those who ASK for IT, and do NOT believe otherwise.
Again: you didn't show proof to those who asked for it, either.
I SHOWED. 'you', peoples, in the days when this was written, just could NOT YET SEE 'IT'.

Just like when the PROOF that the earth is NOT flat NOR is it at the center of the Universe was BEING SHOWN, the peoples of those days just could NOT YET SEE 'IT'. The peoples of the days when this was being written just could NOT YET SEE that the Universe could NOT begin and could NOT expand.

But one day 'you' WILL, and then the rest will just HAVE TO FOLLOW. Just like has ALREADY BEEN PROVED True.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:14 am Only someone like you wouldn't even know what proofs and beliefs are.
YET it is 'you' who is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of EXPLAINING ABSOLUTELY ANY thing about what 'proofs' and 'beliefs' are, WHILE I have ALREADY DONE SO. As ALREADY EVIDENCED and PROVED above.

AND, to 'you', someone like 'me' could NEVER EVER KNOW nor SHOW what 'proofs' and 'beliefs' ARE to ANY one like 'you' BECAUSE those like 'you', in the days when this was being written, STILL BELIEVED that they KNOW BETTER or BEST.
That the Earth isn't flat, and not at the center of the universe, were shown to be true by proof. It's a fact that you haven't shown any such proof.
Age
Posts: 7742
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:36 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:24 am
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:14 am
Again: you didn't show proof to those who asked for it, either.
I SHOWED. 'you', peoples, in the days when this was written, just could NOT YET SEE 'IT'.

Just like when the PROOF that the earth is NOT flat NOR is it at the center of the Universe was BEING SHOWN, the peoples of those days just could NOT YET SEE 'IT'. The peoples of the days when this was being written just could NOT YET SEE that the Universe could NOT begin and could NOT expand.

But one day 'you' WILL, and then the rest will just HAVE TO FOLLOW. Just like has ALREADY BEEN PROVED True.
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:14 am Only someone like you wouldn't even know what proofs and beliefs are.
YET it is 'you' who is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of EXPLAINING ABSOLUTELY ANY thing about what 'proofs' and 'beliefs' are, WHILE I have ALREADY DONE SO. As ALREADY EVIDENCED and PROVED above.

AND, to 'you', someone like 'me' could NEVER EVER KNOW nor SHOW what 'proofs' and 'beliefs' ARE to ANY one like 'you' BECAUSE those like 'you', in the days when this was being written, STILL BELIEVED that they KNOW BETTER or BEST.
That the Earth isn't flat, and not at the center of the universe, were shown to be true by proof. It's a fact that you haven't shown any such proof.
And the reason WHY I have NOT shown, in this forum, ANY proof that the earth is NOT flat and NOT at the center of the Universe is BECAUSE I have NOT even TRIED TO.

I have only SHOWN, in this forum, some of the PROOF of HOW and WHY the Universe is NOT expanding and did NOT begin. That this is True I have ALSO SHOWN by PROOF. But, of which OBVIOUSLY has NOT YET been SEEN, in the days when it was written.
Atla
Posts: 3492
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:49 am
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:36 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:24 am

I SHOWED. 'you', peoples, in the days when this was written, just could NOT YET SEE 'IT'.

Just like when the PROOF that the earth is NOT flat NOR is it at the center of the Universe was BEING SHOWN, the peoples of those days just could NOT YET SEE 'IT'. The peoples of the days when this was being written just could NOT YET SEE that the Universe could NOT begin and could NOT expand.

But one day 'you' WILL, and then the rest will just HAVE TO FOLLOW. Just like has ALREADY BEEN PROVED True.



YET it is 'you' who is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of EXPLAINING ABSOLUTELY ANY thing about what 'proofs' and 'beliefs' are, WHILE I have ALREADY DONE SO. As ALREADY EVIDENCED and PROVED above.

AND, to 'you', someone like 'me' could NEVER EVER KNOW nor SHOW what 'proofs' and 'beliefs' ARE to ANY one like 'you' BECAUSE those like 'you', in the days when this was being written, STILL BELIEVED that they KNOW BETTER or BEST.
That the Earth isn't flat, and not at the center of the universe, were shown to be true by proof. It's a fact that you haven't shown any such proof.
And the reason WHY I have NOT shown, in this forum, ANY proof that the earth is NOT flat and NOT at the center of the Universe is BECAUSE I have NOT even TRIED TO.

I have only SHOWN, in this forum, some of the PROOF of HOW and WHY the Universe is NOT expanding and did NOT begin. That this is True I have ALSO SHOWN by PROOF. But, of which OBVIOUSLY has NOT YET been SEEN, in the days when it was written.
That's what I said, you haven't shown any proof for your claims.
Age
Posts: 7742
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:57 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:49 am
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:36 am
That the Earth isn't flat, and not at the center of the universe, were shown to be true by proof. It's a fact that you haven't shown any such proof.
And the reason WHY I have NOT shown, in this forum, ANY proof that the earth is NOT flat and NOT at the center of the Universe is BECAUSE I have NOT even TRIED TO.

I have only SHOWN, in this forum, some of the PROOF of HOW and WHY the Universe is NOT expanding and did NOT begin. That this is True I have ALSO SHOWN by PROOF. But, of which OBVIOUSLY has NOT YET been SEEN, in the days when it was written.
That's what I said, you haven't shown any proof for your claims.
For what CLAIMS are you talking about and referring to here now?

Also, I have ALREADY PROVEN MY CLAIM True that you are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of being able to PROVIDE PROOF for your CLAIMS, which, by the way, you will PROVE AGAIN, for Me, ONCE MORE.
Atla
Posts: 3492
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:16 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:57 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:49 am

And the reason WHY I have NOT shown, in this forum, ANY proof that the earth is NOT flat and NOT at the center of the Universe is BECAUSE I have NOT even TRIED TO.

I have only SHOWN, in this forum, some of the PROOF of HOW and WHY the Universe is NOT expanding and did NOT begin. That this is True I have ALSO SHOWN by PROOF. But, of which OBVIOUSLY has NOT YET been SEEN, in the days when it was written.
That's what I said, you haven't shown any proof for your claims.
For what CLAIMS are you talking about and referring to here now?

Also, I have ALREADY PROVEN MY CLAIM True that you are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of being able to PROVIDE PROOF for your CLAIMS, which, by the way, you will PROVE AGAIN, for Me, ONCE MORE.
Still no proof, just the lie that you've shown some. The only thing you keep proving again and again is that you're a liar.
Age
Posts: 7742
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:25 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:16 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:57 am
That's what I said, you haven't shown any proof for your claims.
For what CLAIMS are you talking about and referring to here now?

Also, I have ALREADY PROVEN MY CLAIM True that you are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of being able to PROVIDE PROOF for your CLAIMS, which, by the way, you will PROVE AGAIN, for Me, ONCE MORE.
Still no proof, just the lie that you've shown some. The only thing you keep proving again and again is that you're a liar.
I HAVE just PROVEN MY CLAIM AGAIN, ONCE MORE,

That is;
You made a CLAIM.

I then asked you to PROVIDE some thing, and then CLAIMED that you are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of being able to PROVIDE PROOF for you CLAIMS. I also CLAIMED that it will be 'you' who will PROVE this AGAIN, for Me, ONCE MORE.

Which you have just SUCCESSFULLY DONE, ONCE AGAIN.

So, 'T' THANK 'you', ONCE AGAIN, "atla".
Atla
Posts: 3492
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:33 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:25 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:16 pm

For what CLAIMS are you talking about and referring to here now?

Also, I have ALREADY PROVEN MY CLAIM True that you are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of being able to PROVIDE PROOF for your CLAIMS, which, by the way, you will PROVE AGAIN, for Me, ONCE MORE.
Still no proof, just the lie that you've shown some. The only thing you keep proving again and again is that you're a liar.
I HAVE just PROVEN MY CLAIM AGAIN, ONCE MORE,

That is;
You made a CLAIM.

I then asked you to PROVIDE some thing, and then CLAIMED that you are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of being able to PROVIDE PROOF for you CLAIMS. I also CLAIMED that it will be 'you' who will PROVE this AGAIN, for Me, ONCE MORE.

Which you have just SUCCESSFULLY DONE, ONCE AGAIN.

So, 'T' THANK 'you', ONCE AGAIN, "atla".
Still no proof, just lies and lies about lies.
Age
Posts: 7742
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do thoughts affect reality?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:38 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:33 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:25 pm
Still no proof, just the lie that you've shown some. The only thing you keep proving again and again is that you're a liar.
I HAVE just PROVEN MY CLAIM AGAIN, ONCE MORE,

That is;
You made a CLAIM.

I then asked you to PROVIDE some thing, and then CLAIMED that you are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of being able to PROVIDE PROOF for you CLAIMS. I also CLAIMED that it will be 'you' who will PROVE this AGAIN, for Me, ONCE MORE.

Which you have just SUCCESSFULLY DONE, ONCE AGAIN.

So, 'T' THANK 'you', ONCE AGAIN, "atla".
Still no proof, just lies and lies about lies.
But 'you', "atla" just PROVED it. 'you', unfortunately for you, are just NOT YET able to SEE and RECOGNIZE this FACT. And, this is just SOLELY because of your preexisting and current ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS.

When, and if, 'you' EVER learn how to lose and rid "yourself" of them, then you will be able to SEE, and UNDERSTAND, much more clearly, and wisely.

Until then PLEASE carry on as you are now. You are helping and supporting me TREMENDOUSLY.
Post Reply