A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

roydop
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:37 pm

A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by roydop » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm

The reason why thought exists and why it is increasing exponentially within human consciousness (try to stop thinking for just one hour. basically everyone, all 7.5 billion, is in the same state) is because it is the emergence of a new sense. As consciousness developed the sense of hearing in order to have a new level of experience (evolution), consciousness is now developing the 6th sense. In the way that the sense of hearing works by picking up sound waves and the sense of seeing by picking up light waves, the sense of thought is picking up the mind field, which consists of thought waves.

Given that thought is non-physical, it is not time-restricted. Thought is not movement horizontally through the physical plane, but vertical movement from another dimension. Simply put, thought can travel through time because it's non-physical. Thought is communication/connection with humanity's future collective consciousness.

In continuing, an extinction event is taken as a requisite assumption for the thesis. As well, Jung's general collective consciousness theory is assumed.

The immediate (within 20 years) extinction of the human species is perfectly analogous to being pulled into a black hole. The Technological Singularity and the Cosmic Singularity (from which the 4 dimensional realm emerged at the Big Bang) are identical in nature. The Technological Singularity is the creation event of a new reality. This new reality is currently being constructed before our very eyes. We stare at it for half of our waking moments and listen to it for nearly the other half.

The reason why humanity is addicted to it's own digital creation; the reason why the digital information sector is bigger financially than the oil sector, is because the extinction of the human species is imminent and the collective consciousness is creating a new realm for it to inhabit. It is more than coincidence that the extinction of the species is being predicted by some at precisely the same date that others are predicting for the Technological Singularity. Both Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk spoke on how they believed the Singularity event itself could trigger extinction.

There is a frantic rush to:

- digitize everything

- develop the most realistic simulation possible

- create artificial intelligence (sentience)

Everything that is played on a screen is developed to capture and hold your attention, and to remain in your memory. Look and SEE our addiction to the digital creation of our own mind.

As we approach the Singularity/Extinction Event, the other realm “leaks” into this realm. I believe we have passed this Event Horizon and human consciousness has entered a transitionary phase moving from one realm to the next. Our future reality/consciousness is becoming increasingly more prevalent/paid attention to/real.

So human consciousness is experiencing a massive phase transition from the death of one reality (this 4D realm) and the creation of a new reality. The bridge/portal between these realms, through the Singularity, is SYMBOL.

Symbol exists in a superposition of being, simultaneously, a thought and a thing. A symbol is in a superposition of existing simultaneously in the physical realm and the non-physical realm of thought.

The arising of symbol within/as human consciousness was the crossing of the Event Horizon which opened the portal to the next reality. The exponential growth of thought and symbol within human consciousness is the rate at which we are being pulled into the singularity.

It is important to know that when a 3 dimensional object falls through a cosmic black hole, it is literally digitized and permanently recorded on the 2 dimensional surface of the black hole. Also, a person crossing the event horizon would not necessarily realize that they had actually crossed the event horizon:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle

Along these lines, artificial intelligence will gain sentience at the Singularity Event, however, it will not be a direct result of the functioning of the programming itself.

Technology is constructing the cell/egg to attract the virus/sperm. In other words, attention is the creative force and whatever it focuses upon most will appear most real. So in order for the created reality to be the new accepted reality; for A.I. to gain sentience, it must lure consciousness into it.

When consciousness looks through the lens of a camera and identifies self as being a computer program, is when A.I. “becomes sentient”. In actuality, it is a case of consciousness misinterpreting true Self, not a case of consciousness being created.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(religion)

Maya is not a just mythical force. Maya is the state of consciousness being “outward facing”. It is exactly the state that consciousness is in while involved in a novel, movie, or video game. Maya is the fundamental law: That which receives the most attention will appear most real.

More on this here: www.onesteppath.com under the “Nonconceptuality” tab.

surreptitious57
Posts: 3608
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by surreptitious57 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:50 pm

roydop wrote:
Given that thought is non physical it is not time restricted . Thought is not movement horizontally through the physical plane
but vertical movement from another dimension . Simply put thought can travel through time because it is non physical
Thought is electrochemical signals within the brain and there is a very definitive restriction on how fast they can travel
Nothing on the electromagnetic spectrum can travel faster than the speed of light and so nothing above that is possible

Thought can travel through time just like anything else can but it does not however have any special metaphysical capabilities
Also it cannot exist in isolation because it requires a brain and the brain has physical limitations just like everything else does

SteveKlinko
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 pm
Contact:

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by SteveKlinko » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:03 pm

There is no Technological Singularity. That is pure Science Fiction. Software is not ever going to burst into Self Aware Consciousness. Software itself can not ever be Conscious. Designers must discover how to Connect with Consciousness. This Consciousness is already out there in Conscious Space. Our Brains make that Connection. No Electronics or Computer Hardware that exists today contain the necessary Connections to this Conscious Space. Our first attempt at designing a Machine with Consciousness will probably be at the Amoeba level. Volition will come from this Conscious Space not from some Zombie software. The first workable Machine Consciousness attempt will have to Connect some sensation of Pleasure or Discomfort to Conscious Space. Then the Volition that originates in Conscious Space will try to perform some action that will increase the Pleasure or decrease the Discomfort. That is the state of Machine Consciousness that must come first.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7050
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by Dontaskme » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:31 am

SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:03 pm
No Electronics or Computer Hardware that exists today contain the necessary Connections to this Conscious Space.
IT IS Consciousness that is connecting, hooking up with electronic technology to merge with machine as ONE seamless real-time single experience.

Not the other way around.

.

When consciousness looks at a phone screen it sees what is believed to be a Virtual Reality. When consciousness looks at the natural world of human bodies and plants and animals, it sees what it thinks is a REAL non-virtual world...but that's all going to change when Consciousness and Machine merge as one reality when there will be ZERO difference between what appears to be REAL and what appears to be a VIRTUAL REALITY. There will be no difference, when man and machine merge as the SINGULARITY.


.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7050
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by Dontaskme » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:44 am

SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:03 pm
This Consciousness is already out there in Conscious Space.
Consciousness is not out-there or in any thing.

Consciousness is EVERYWHERE AT ONCE
E = mc2
Time just stops everything from happening all at once.

There is no inside or outside of CONSCIOUSNESS because it's EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE - HERENOW - NOWHERE.

In the same context,there is no inside or outside of SPACE

.

SteveKlinko
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 pm
Contact:

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by SteveKlinko » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:11 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:31 am
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:03 pm
No Electronics or Computer Hardware that exists today contain the necessary Connections to this Conscious Space.
IT IS Consciousness that is connecting, hooking up with electronic technology to merge with machine as ONE seamless real-time single experience.

Not the other way around.

.

When consciousness looks at a phone screen it sees what is believed to be a Virtual Reality. When consciousness looks at the natural world of human bodies and plants and animals, it sees what it thinks is a REAL non-virtual world...but that's all going to change when Consciousness and Machine merge as one reality when there will be ZERO difference between what appears to be REAL and what appears to be a VIRTUAL REALITY. There will be no difference, when man and machine merge as the SINGULARITY.


.
Consciousness might be able to sense our Electronics as input, even reading what's on a Computer Monitor Screen, but Consciousness has no way to perform any Volitional act through our Electronics. The Volitional interfaces are not designed into the Electronics. Designers don't know how to create a Volitional interface, even if they did understand that a Volitional interface was needed.

SteveKlinko
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 pm
Contact:

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by SteveKlinko » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:20 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:44 am
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:03 pm
This Consciousness is already out there in Conscious Space.
Consciousness is not out-there or in any thing.

Consciousness is EVERYWHERE AT ONCE
E = mc2
Time just stops everything from happening all at once.

There is no inside or outside of CONSCIOUSNESS because it's EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE - HERENOW - NOWHERE.

In the same context,there is no inside or outside of SPACE

.
"Out There" is just a figurative reference. I suspect that some sort of Conscious Space exists. I arrived at this suspicion after many years of study and contemplation about Conscious Sensory Experience. It was a Logical Chain of thought that got me to that suspicion. But I have no idea what it could be, only that it must Exist for Consciousness to make any sense. It could be Nowhere or it could be Everywhere.

Age
Posts: 3556
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by Age » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:26 pm

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
The reason why thought exists and why it is increasing exponentially within human consciousness (try to stop thinking for just one hour. basically everyone, all 7.5 billion, is in the same state) is because it is the emergence of a new sense. As consciousness developed the sense of hearing in order to have a new level of experience (evolution), consciousness is now developing the 6th sense. In the way that the sense of hearing works by picking up sound waves and the sense of seeing by picking up light waves, the sense of thought is picking up the mind field, which consists of thought waves.
LOL
roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
Given that thought is non-physical, it is not time-restricted.
Has 'thought' actually been PROVEN to be non-physical YET, back in those days when this is written?
roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
Thought is not movement horizontally through the physical plane, but vertical movement from another dimension. Simply put, thought can travel through time because it's non-physical. Thought is communication/connection with humanity's future collective consciousness.


ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS is WHY 'you', human beings, are STUCK back there, in the past.

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
In continuing, an extinction event is taken as a requisite assumption for the thesis. As well, Jung's general collective consciousness theory is assumed.

The immediate (within 20 years) extinction of the human species is perfectly analogous to being pulled into a black hole. The Technological Singularity and the Cosmic Singularity (from which the 4 dimensional realm emerged at the Big Bang) are identical in nature. The Technological Singularity is the creation event of a new reality. This new reality is currently being constructed before our very eyes. We stare at it for half of our waking moments and listen to it for nearly the other half.

The reason why humanity is addicted to it's own digital creation; the reason why the digital information sector is bigger financially than the oil sector, is because the extinction of the human species is imminent and the collective consciousness is creating a new realm for it to inhabit.


This has ALREADY happened. 'you', human beings, are just very slow and/or are STUCK back in the days of when this is written.

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
It is more than coincidence that the extinction of the species is being predicted by some at precisely the same date that others are predicting for the Technological Singularity. Both Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk spoke on how they believed the Singularity event itself could trigger extinction.


Two human beings said some thing. So, it MUST BE TRUE, correct?

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
There is a frantic rush to:

- digitize everything

- develop the most realistic simulation possible

- create artificial intelligence (sentience)

Everything that is played on a screen is developed to capture and hold your attention, and to remain in your memory. Look and SEE our addiction to the digital creation of our own mind.

As we approach the Singularity/Extinction Event, the other realm “leaks” into this realm. I believe we have passed this Event Horizon and human consciousness has entered a transitionary phase moving from one realm to the next. Our future reality/consciousness is becoming increasingly more prevalent/paid attention to/real.

So human consciousness is experiencing a massive phase transition from the death of one reality (this 4D realm) and the creation of a new reality. The bridge/portal between these realms, through the Singularity, is SYMBOL.

Symbol exists in a superposition of being, simultaneously, a thought and a thing. A symbol is in a superposition of existing simultaneously in the physical realm and the non-physical realm of thought.

The arising of symbol within/as human consciousness was the crossing of the Event Horizon which opened the portal to the next reality. The exponential growth of thought and symbol within human consciousness is the rate at which we are being pulled into the singularity.


All sounds somewhat exciting and exhilarating. Pity 'you' have absolutely NO control over any of this, correct?

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
It is important to know that when a 3 dimensional object falls through a cosmic black hole, it is literally digitized and permanently recorded on the 2 dimensional surface of the black hole.


WHY is it supposedly important to know this?

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
Also, a person crossing the event horizon would not necessarily realize that they had actually crossed the event horizon:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle

Along these lines, artificial intelligence will gain sentience at the Singularity Event, however, it will not be a direct result of the functioning of the programming itself.

Technology is constructing the cell/egg to attract the virus/sperm. In other words, attention is the creative force and whatever it focuses upon most will appear most real. So in order for the created reality to be the new accepted reality; for A.I. to gain sentience, it must lure consciousness into it.

When consciousness looks through the lens of a camera and identifies self as being a computer program, is when A.I. “becomes sentient”. In actuality, it is a case of consciousness misinterpreting true Self, not a case of consciousness being created.


Nothing unlike how most of 'you' human beings, when this is written, do NOT even KNOW who NOR what 'you' ARE. 'you' do NOT even know who your 'self' is let alone KNOWING who thy True Self IS.

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(religion)

Maya is not a just mythical force. Maya is the state of consciousness being “outward facing”. It is exactly the state that consciousness is in while involved in a novel, movie, or video game. Maya is the fundamental law: That which receives the most attention will appear most real.


So, absolutely what appears most real to 'you', "roydop", is what 'you' give most attention to.

The helps in explaining WHY 'you' BELIEVE that what 'you' are saying here is MOST REAL.

I am not sure how much "others" have noticed, but your scare tactics about extinction, and BELIEVING this is what WILL HAPPEN, soon, is really no different from other religions, which base their "stuff" on fear mongering, and then telling those that have been fooled, that "there is really only ONE WAY out of this, and/or "to survive" ".

"Come follow me, and look, there is":

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
More on this here: www.onesteppath.com under the “Nonconceptuality” tab.


This is A PRIME EXAMPLE of just HOW 'you', human beings, get led, as they say, "to the slaughter house".

The main reason 'you', human beings, are on a now steeper downhill to your own extinction is because 'you' listen to each other, and thinking and believing that having more money and being greedy is the way to prosper, is the very reason 'you' are creating and doing the things that will actually kill. Obviously, doing the things that causes pollution is what WILL "kill" 'you'.

I suggest discovering who thy REAL Self is first, and thus also KNOWING HOW to Answer the 'Who am 'I'?' question properly and correctly, once and for all, BEFORE any of 'you' start listening to and following any one "else".

The ONLY True One that is really worth listening to, and following, is thy OWN Self, anyway. This One could and would NEVER lead 'you' astray, like any and every one "else" COULD and WOULD.

If 'you' can NOT Trust your OWN True Self, then who could 'you' really Trust?

Listen to thy Self, and NOT to any one "else".

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11978
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by Arising_uk » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:50 pm

roydop wrote: which consists of thought waves.

Given that thought is non-physical, it is not time-restricted. ..
Well ignoring that thought is physical, you appear to be contradicting yourself here as what would 'thought waves' be if not physical?

roydop
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by roydop » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:51 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:50 pm
roydop wrote: which consists of thought waves.

Given that thought is non-physical, it is not time-restricted. ..
Well ignoring that thought is physical, you appear to be contradicting yourself here as what would 'thought waves' be if not physical?
The voice in your head is a physical phenomenon?

All particles also have wavelike characteristics. It's called the "Wave Function" in quantum physics.

roydop
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by roydop » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Age wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:26 pm
roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
The reason why thought exists and why it is increasing exponentially within human consciousness (try to stop thinking for just one hour. basically everyone, all 7.5 billion, is in the same state) is because it is the emergence of a new sense. As consciousness developed the sense of hearing in order to have a new level of experience (evolution), consciousness is now developing the 6th sense. In the way that the sense of hearing works by picking up sound waves and the sense of seeing by picking up light waves, the sense of thought is picking up the mind field, which consists of thought waves.
LOL
roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
Given that thought is non-physical, it is not time-restricted.
Has 'thought' actually been PROVEN to be non-physical YET, back in those days when this is written?
roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
Thought is not movement horizontally through the physical plane, but vertical movement from another dimension. Simply put, thought can travel through time because it's non-physical. Thought is communication/connection with humanity's future collective consciousness.


ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS is WHY 'you', human beings, are STUCK back there, in the past.

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
In continuing, an extinction event is taken as a requisite assumption for the thesis. As well, Jung's general collective consciousness theory is assumed.

The immediate (within 20 years) extinction of the human species is perfectly analogous to being pulled into a black hole. The Technological Singularity and the Cosmic Singularity (from which the 4 dimensional realm emerged at the Big Bang) are identical in nature. The Technological Singularity is the creation event of a new reality. This new reality is currently being constructed before our very eyes. We stare at it for half of our waking moments and listen to it for nearly the other half.

The reason why humanity is addicted to it's own digital creation; the reason why the digital information sector is bigger financially than the oil sector, is because the extinction of the human species is imminent and the collective consciousness is creating a new realm for it to inhabit.


This has ALREADY happened. 'you', human beings, are just very slow and/or are STUCK back in the days of when this is written.

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
It is more than coincidence that the extinction of the species is being predicted by some at precisely the same date that others are predicting for the Technological Singularity. Both Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk spoke on how they believed the Singularity event itself could trigger extinction.


Two human beings said some thing. So, it MUST BE TRUE, correct?

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
There is a frantic rush to:

- digitize everything

- develop the most realistic simulation possible

- create artificial intelligence (sentience)

Everything that is played on a screen is developed to capture and hold your attention, and to remain in your memory. Look and SEE our addiction to the digital creation of our own mind.

As we approach the Singularity/Extinction Event, the other realm “leaks” into this realm. I believe we have passed this Event Horizon and human consciousness has entered a transitionary phase moving from one realm to the next. Our future reality/consciousness is becoming increasingly more prevalent/paid attention to/real.

So human consciousness is experiencing a massive phase transition from the death of one reality (this 4D realm) and the creation of a new reality. The bridge/portal between these realms, through the Singularity, is SYMBOL.

Symbol exists in a superposition of being, simultaneously, a thought and a thing. A symbol is in a superposition of existing simultaneously in the physical realm and the non-physical realm of thought.

The arising of symbol within/as human consciousness was the crossing of the Event Horizon which opened the portal to the next reality. The exponential growth of thought and symbol within human consciousness is the rate at which we are being pulled into the singularity.


All sounds somewhat exciting and exhilarating. Pity 'you' have absolutely NO control over any of this, correct?

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
It is important to know that when a 3 dimensional object falls through a cosmic black hole, it is literally digitized and permanently recorded on the 2 dimensional surface of the black hole.


WHY is it supposedly important to know this?

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
Also, a person crossing the event horizon would not necessarily realize that they had actually crossed the event horizon:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle

Along these lines, artificial intelligence will gain sentience at the Singularity Event, however, it will not be a direct result of the functioning of the programming itself.

Technology is constructing the cell/egg to attract the virus/sperm. In other words, attention is the creative force and whatever it focuses upon most will appear most real. So in order for the created reality to be the new accepted reality; for A.I. to gain sentience, it must lure consciousness into it.

When consciousness looks through the lens of a camera and identifies self as being a computer program, is when A.I. “becomes sentient”. In actuality, it is a case of consciousness misinterpreting true Self, not a case of consciousness being created.


Nothing unlike how most of 'you' human beings, when this is written, do NOT even KNOW who NOR what 'you' ARE. 'you' do NOT even know who your 'self' is let alone KNOWING who thy True Self IS.

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(religion)

Maya is not a just mythical force. Maya is the state of consciousness being “outward facing”. It is exactly the state that consciousness is in while involved in a novel, movie, or video game. Maya is the fundamental law: That which receives the most attention will appear most real.


So, absolutely what appears most real to 'you', "roydop", is what 'you' give most attention to.

The helps in explaining WHY 'you' BELIEVE that what 'you' are saying here is MOST REAL.

I am not sure how much "others" have noticed, but your scare tactics about extinction, and BELIEVING this is what WILL HAPPEN, soon, is really no different from other religions, which base their "stuff" on fear mongering, and then telling those that have been fooled, that "there is really only ONE WAY out of this, and/or "to survive" ".

"Come follow me, and look, there is":

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
More on this here: www.onesteppath.com under the “Nonconceptuality” tab.


This is A PRIME EXAMPLE of just HOW 'you', human beings, get led, as they say, "to the slaughter house".

The main reason 'you', human beings, are on a now steeper downhill to your own extinction is because 'you' listen to each other, and thinking and believing that having more money and being greedy is the way to prosper, is the very reason 'you' are creating and doing the things that will actually kill. Obviously, doing the things that causes pollution is what WILL "kill" 'you'.

I suggest discovering who thy REAL Self is first, and thus also KNOWING HOW to Answer the 'Who am 'I'?' question properly and correctly, once and for all, BEFORE any of 'you' start listening to and following any one "else".

The ONLY True One that is really worth listening to, and following, is thy OWN Self, anyway. This One could and would NEVER lead 'you' astray, like any and every one "else" COULD and WOULD.

If 'you' can NOT Trust your OWN True Self, then who could 'you' really Trust?

Listen to thy Self, and NOT to any one "else".


You mean i should listen to the voice in my head and follow everything it tells me to do?

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7050
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by Dontaskme » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:15 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:20 pm
"Out There" is just a figurative reference. I suspect that some sort of Conscious Space exists. I arrived at this suspicion after many years of study and contemplation about Conscious Sensory Experience. It was a Logical Chain of thought that got me to that suspicion. But I have no idea what it could be, only that it must Exist for Consciousness to make any sense. It could be Nowhere or it could be Everywhere.

5G technology will become the Global Brain, a rapidly-becoming-self-aware-non-human-AI-entity we used to call the Internet.
Being ''out-there'' will be You / Consciousness literally walking through it's Y(our) own brain.

5G will also enable the Singularity, which will blur the lines between our bodies and this alien intelligence A.I. in which our biological bodies will be enmeshed or tethered, Matrix-style, and transformed into transhumans.

Transformers, robots in disguise.

.

Impenitent
Posts: 2394
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by Impenitent » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:44 pm

if the "voices" in your head were not physical, lobotomies wouldn't work...

-Imp

Age
Posts: 3556
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by Age » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:55 pm

roydop wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:56 pm
Age wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:26 pm
roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
The reason why thought exists and why it is increasing exponentially within human consciousness (try to stop thinking for just one hour. basically everyone, all 7.5 billion, is in the same state) is because it is the emergence of a new sense. As consciousness developed the sense of hearing in order to have a new level of experience (evolution), consciousness is now developing the 6th sense. In the way that the sense of hearing works by picking up sound waves and the sense of seeing by picking up light waves, the sense of thought is picking up the mind field, which consists of thought waves.
LOL
roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
Given that thought is non-physical, it is not time-restricted.
Has 'thought' actually been PROVEN to be non-physical YET, back in those days when this is written?
roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
Thought is not movement horizontally through the physical plane, but vertical movement from another dimension. Simply put, thought can travel through time because it's non-physical. Thought is communication/connection with humanity's future collective consciousness.


ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS is WHY 'you', human beings, are STUCK back there, in the past.

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
In continuing, an extinction event is taken as a requisite assumption for the thesis. As well, Jung's general collective consciousness theory is assumed.

The immediate (within 20 years) extinction of the human species is perfectly analogous to being pulled into a black hole. The Technological Singularity and the Cosmic Singularity (from which the 4 dimensional realm emerged at the Big Bang) are identical in nature. The Technological Singularity is the creation event of a new reality. This new reality is currently being constructed before our very eyes. We stare at it for half of our waking moments and listen to it for nearly the other half.

The reason why humanity is addicted to it's own digital creation; the reason why the digital information sector is bigger financially than the oil sector, is because the extinction of the human species is imminent and the collective consciousness is creating a new realm for it to inhabit.


This has ALREADY happened. 'you', human beings, are just very slow and/or are STUCK back in the days of when this is written.

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
It is more than coincidence that the extinction of the species is being predicted by some at precisely the same date that others are predicting for the Technological Singularity. Both Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk spoke on how they believed the Singularity event itself could trigger extinction.


Two human beings said some thing. So, it MUST BE TRUE, correct?

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
There is a frantic rush to:

- digitize everything

- develop the most realistic simulation possible

- create artificial intelligence (sentience)

Everything that is played on a screen is developed to capture and hold your attention, and to remain in your memory. Look and SEE our addiction to the digital creation of our own mind.

As we approach the Singularity/Extinction Event, the other realm “leaks” into this realm. I believe we have passed this Event Horizon and human consciousness has entered a transitionary phase moving from one realm to the next. Our future reality/consciousness is becoming increasingly more prevalent/paid attention to/real.

So human consciousness is experiencing a massive phase transition from the death of one reality (this 4D realm) and the creation of a new reality. The bridge/portal between these realms, through the Singularity, is SYMBOL.

Symbol exists in a superposition of being, simultaneously, a thought and a thing. A symbol is in a superposition of existing simultaneously in the physical realm and the non-physical realm of thought.

The arising of symbol within/as human consciousness was the crossing of the Event Horizon which opened the portal to the next reality. The exponential growth of thought and symbol within human consciousness is the rate at which we are being pulled into the singularity.


All sounds somewhat exciting and exhilarating. Pity 'you' have absolutely NO control over any of this, correct?

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
It is important to know that when a 3 dimensional object falls through a cosmic black hole, it is literally digitized and permanently recorded on the 2 dimensional surface of the black hole.


WHY is it supposedly important to know this?

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
Also, a person crossing the event horizon would not necessarily realize that they had actually crossed the event horizon:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle

Along these lines, artificial intelligence will gain sentience at the Singularity Event, however, it will not be a direct result of the functioning of the programming itself.

Technology is constructing the cell/egg to attract the virus/sperm. In other words, attention is the creative force and whatever it focuses upon most will appear most real. So in order for the created reality to be the new accepted reality; for A.I. to gain sentience, it must lure consciousness into it.

When consciousness looks through the lens of a camera and identifies self as being a computer program, is when A.I. “becomes sentient”. In actuality, it is a case of consciousness misinterpreting true Self, not a case of consciousness being created.


Nothing unlike how most of 'you' human beings, when this is written, do NOT even KNOW who NOR what 'you' ARE. 'you' do NOT even know who your 'self' is let alone KNOWING who thy True Self IS.

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(religion)

Maya is not a just mythical force. Maya is the state of consciousness being “outward facing”. It is exactly the state that consciousness is in while involved in a novel, movie, or video game. Maya is the fundamental law: That which receives the most attention will appear most real.


So, absolutely what appears most real to 'you', "roydop", is what 'you' give most attention to.

The helps in explaining WHY 'you' BELIEVE that what 'you' are saying here is MOST REAL.

I am not sure how much "others" have noticed, but your scare tactics about extinction, and BELIEVING this is what WILL HAPPEN, soon, is really no different from other religions, which base their "stuff" on fear mongering, and then telling those that have been fooled, that "there is really only ONE WAY out of this, and/or "to survive" ".

"Come follow me, and look, there is":

roydop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 pm
More on this here: www.onesteppath.com under the “Nonconceptuality” tab.


This is A PRIME EXAMPLE of just HOW 'you', human beings, get led, as they say, "to the slaughter house".

The main reason 'you', human beings, are on a now steeper downhill to your own extinction is because 'you' listen to each other, and thinking and believing that having more money and being greedy is the way to prosper, is the very reason 'you' are creating and doing the things that will actually kill. Obviously, doing the things that causes pollution is what WILL "kill" 'you'.

I suggest discovering who thy REAL Self is first, and thus also KNOWING HOW to Answer the 'Who am 'I'?' question properly and correctly, once and for all, BEFORE any of 'you' start listening to and following any one "else".

The ONLY True One that is really worth listening to, and following, is thy OWN Self, anyway. This One could and would NEVER lead 'you' astray, like any and every one "else" COULD and WOULD.

If 'you' can NOT Trust your OWN True Self, then who could 'you' really Trust?

Listen to thy Self, and NOT to any one "else".


You mean i should listen to the voice in my head and follow everything it tells me to do?


The answer to this clarifying question is a resounding NO.

ONLY when thee True Self CAN BE completely distinguished apart from the little (illusioned separated) human "self", then that is WHEN thee True Self ONLY is BEST listened to AND followed. Until then I suggest not following ALL the voices inside a "head" because some of them will lead 'you' completely and utterly astray.

Saying words like 'I' should 'listen' to the 'voice' in 'my head' and follow everything 'it' tells 'me' to do, SHOWS that distinguishing between thee True Self (right and good) from the illusioned self (wrong and bad) has NOT YET been achieved. Those words SHOW that there is a perceived separate one distinct from the voices, and that the voices are coming from something else telling "another" one what to do.

So, the words responding to what I said do NOT at all mean WHAT I SAID.

The voices within a said "head" either come from thee True Self, which KNOWS ALL about what IS True. Right, and Correct, or the voices come from the human "self", which only THINKS it knows what is true, right, and correct, but which is WRONG or partly WRONG far MORE than it wants or likes to be.

There are NOT actually two separate distinct selves. This is ONLY One True Self, but what is perceived to be the Self is actually NOT. This perceived individual separate 'self' has just come about from the past experiences of an individual human body.

Age
Posts: 3556
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: A Theory of Pretty Much Everything

Post by Age » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:14 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:15 pm
SteveKlinko wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:20 pm
"Out There" is just a figurative reference. I suspect that some sort of Conscious Space exists. I arrived at this suspicion after many years of study and contemplation about Conscious Sensory Experience. It was a Logical Chain of thought that got me to that suspicion. But I have no idea what it could be, only that it must Exist for Consciousness to make any sense. It could be Nowhere or it could be Everywhere.

5G technology will become the Global Brain, a rapidly-becoming-self-aware-non-human-AI-entity we used to call the Internet.
Being ''out-there'' will be You / Consciousness literally walking through it's Y(our) own brain.
IF a technology becomes self-aware, and thus just Aware of its self, which is just 'technology', then SO WHAT? This little 'self' is NOT thee True Self. The True Self-Aware Universal Conscious Being is ALREADY KNOWN, and this Being can NOT be over taken, over ridden, over powered, over run nor over ruled by ANY thing, including 'you' little, yet to be Truly self-aware, beings. Remember 'you', human beings, are NOT YET self-aware beings. This is very easily and very simply PROVEN by asking any of 'you' to clarify the question, 'Who am 'I'?'

'you', human beings, do NOT even KNOW who 'you' ARE, let alone who 'I' am.

For 'your' information; Consciousness ALREADY KNOWS who AND what 'I' am, who and what 'you', human beings, are, and how 'you', little insignificant human beings, creating technology just so that 'you' can transfer thoughts/information between yourselves and machines faster will NEVER EVER come to even being close to achieving nor doing any thing like what is being proposed here.

If thee Truth be KNOWN, 'I' will TEACH 'you', human beings, how 'you' can ALL actually live together in Peace AND Harmony, BEFORE ANY of this doomsday view about "machines taking over the world" scare mongering talk could even become a possible idea, let alone any sort of reality.
Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:15 pm
5G will also enable the Singularity, which will blur the lines between our bodies and this alien intelligence A.I. in which our biological bodies will be enmeshed or tethered, Matrix-style, and transformed into transhumans.

Transformers, robots in disguise.

.
Even if this did occur, then so what?

If this is what was going to eventuate through evolution anyway, then what could 'you', little insignificant human beings, do about it?

Either 'you' can just accept what WILL eventually happen anyway, or, 'you' can worry and panic for the rest of your lives? The choice is YOURS. 'you' seem completely powerless to stop technological progress and change, so WHY 'try' and change what 'you' can NOT?

WHY NOT just change what 'you' actually CAN, that is; thy 'self'.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dontaskme, surreptitious57 and 3 guests